Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
I think we could really use some additional Hyundai models. I could’ve sworn a Veloster was being scanned some time ago, but at this point, I think most people would want the newer Veloster N. There’s also the idea of a premium Tiburon, or the i20 that the WRC car is based on. Maybe even an i20 N, once that gets made.

I think we could really use some additional Hyundai models. I could’ve sworn a Veloster was being scanned some time ago, but at this point, I think most people would want the newer Veloster N. There’s also the idea of a premium Tiburon, or the i20 that the WRC car is based on. Maybe even an i20 N, once that gets made.
And maybe some Kia models too, like the Stinger.

The most ideal choices for me are the Veloster N and i30N.
Yeah. That's weird. Not even the Q50 is in.
Uhm... Did you forget about the premium G35?

What other Infiniti are for sale? CUVs and SUVS. I think an Infiniti sport sedan would be fine over having an SUV in the game.
Hmm this may be old but I'm thinking of an Infiniti G37.

3891197051_6679379837_b.jpg

What other Infiniti are for sale? CUVs and SUVS. I think an Infiniti sport sedan would be fine over having an SUV in the game.
I don't want any more Infinitis in the game. The brand has become irrelevant of late and it doesn't have any kind of prestige. The only race car I can think of is the BTCC car, which might warrant the addition of the Q50, but that won't change my mind.

Y’all don’t know about the Q60? Highest trim has 400HP and AWD is optional. There’s even a track ready prototype called the Project Black S (picture below). 560HP 200MPH top speed. Q60 has a better chance than the Q50. If the Q50 ever comes, I’m 95% sure it will be the Nissan version, which sucks since Nissan has a lot of cars already. They did that with the G37 Coupe and Sedan in GT6. With Hyundai, I see the last gen Veloster Turbo being added before the newer N Models. Kia would be nice with the Stinger GT or Genesis with the G70 Sport. But honestly all the manufacturers featured in GT Sport are missing obvious cars that should’ve been included since launch or should’ve been included in DLC since the beginning.

0ED2D60B-0917-4A6D-B8A6-A67B10B61CC8.jpeg

Last edited:
Coming from being an offline player. Embracing the online portion of the game. Now I'm thinking I wouldn't miss the GT League, as long as Custom Race stayed.

I do find it odd PD didn't makeup a Gr.3 Infiniti race car based on the Q60. I mean, I would say that it would make things redundant with there being a Nissan GT-R GT3. However, both Toyota and Lexus currently have Gr.3 cars; so the same could apply to Nissan.

Coming from being an offline player. Embracing the online portion of the game. Now I'm thinking I wouldn't miss the GT League, as long as Custom Race stayed.
If they replace the GT League with a new Career Mode when GT Sport is on PS5, and that would make a lot of players happy.

I do find it odd PD didn't makeup a Gr.3 Infiniti race car based on the Q60. I mean, I would say that it would make things redundant with there being a Nissan GT-R GT3. However, both Toyota and Lexus currently have Gr.3 cars; so the same could apply to Nissan.
It would have made sense. I'm sure players were not expecting a Mazda 6/Atenza to GT4/Super Taikyu and GT3 specifications. Neither a WRX & Lancer Evo.

Edit: On another subject, watching the Daytona 24H, if we at least had a night version of BMB Infield, that would help. As it is, Daytona would make an excellent Sport Mode event.

Last edited:
It would have made sense. I'm sure players were not expecting a Mazda 6/Atenza to GT4/Super Taikyu and GT3 specifications. Neither a WRX & Lancer Evo.

Edit: On another subject, watching the Daytona 24H, if we at least had a night version of BMB Infield, that would help. As it is, Daytona would make an excellent Sport Mode event.
Yeah just watching is making me really wish we could have that course back at some point!

If they replace the GT League with a new Career Mode when GT Sport is on PS5, and that would make a lot of players happy.
Yes a career mode with difficulty settings (scrap the league format), no magic boost for AI cars, and no chase the rabbit races please.

Yes a career mode with difficulty settings (scrap the league format), no magic boost for AI cars, and no chase the rabbit races please.

Been knocking these out and literally, the only challenging races I had were all in the wet. And how many of those were there? 3

Yeah. That's weird. Not even the Q50 is in.

Yeah. But that said, I’m not too sure which Infiniti models would be best versus their Nissan counterparts, like how the G37 was a Nissan Skyline in the PS3-era games. I think that at the minimum, a premium G35 would be good, as well as the G37. I can’t recall at the moment, however, if Infiniti has done something like Lexus, where they’re now more of their own thing and therefore sold in Japan. They could also use the Q50 BTCC racecar for a Gr.3 or Gr.4 car, and then if they made a made-for-game racecar for whichever of the two classes are left, then Infiniti could be part of the Manufacturers Series.

As for Kia, I recall the third-gen Optima did some racing. We could get the normal, road-going version, the STCC racer for a Gr.3 car, and then maybe the Optima GTS for a Gr.4 car.

Also, I’d love to see a Genesis G80 Sport. Especially the pre-facelifted model.

Last edited:
Back