Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
This REALLY annoys me to no end.

E40F7AA4-E14F-4147-A231-F61CD227270C.jpeg

The official Super GT race seems to be a mixed grid GT500 (Gr.2) & GT300 (Gr.3) affair.

As someone mentioned on the previous page. I really wish we had more customisation options for custom races. IE, mixed classes like the Super GT event, Group C only Gr.1 races, and so on.

Edit: Well looking again, I don’t think it’s mixed grid.

I'm avoiding Sports Mode today, so I'm knocking out the new GT League races. I need some help here deciding which car to pick for the Nostalgia Series.

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20200524102142.jpg

I still don't understand, why are there no true multi-class races available for Custom Race and Arcade? GT League Gr.2 races have Multi-class, but not the Gr.1 is a full on 30 and Gr.3 events.

The Nurburgring Meister Mission Challenge even does multi-class. Meanwhile, Stage 6/8 is full on 30 cars with Gr.3 & Gr.4.
If PD programmed Multi-class as rolling starts only, with the User starting mid-pack or at the back, it'd be better than what we have now. I'd really like the question answered.

If I get the Lewis Hamilton DLC, and when I get all-diamonds, I plan to take a scapes photo of the LH Edition Mercedes VGT, as to provide evidence that I've completed the DLC - or is that just what everybody does when they get all-diamonds?

New Game start over the weekend. I'm probably 60+ new game starts(lost count in the mid-50s).

EZfBIhwVAAE7cS9

EZfBQboUYAA8Ji3

EZfBcp1VcAEqTUG

Driving School>Mission Challenge>Lewis Hamilton TT Challenge>Circuit Experience>Daily Race B/B/C/A+Nations "2020 Series - Stage 1" Victory Bonus Oceaniua region: Australia(Thanks Nik)= Prize Money

65 cars includes:
- LHC Mercedes-Benz W08/C9/AMG GT GT3(Gold; Diamond would add LH AMG VGT), Supra Gr.4(is still availbale to me until June 15- if I start a new game after that, I will not have access to this car)
- I have two sets of duplicates: two Gr.B WRX and two 180SX(silver. white)
- used Mileage Points to acquire M4 Saftey Car and C7 Gr.3 Road Car
- Only N class I'm missing are N1000 & N900
- three Daily Workout Gift cars over three days(today is the 4th day I'm logged on)

When I get to Level 30, I'll start GT League and Arcade Single Races. One time only. No repeats of races.
Daily Races will only be run one race each, per day. I'll see how much Cr. accrued when done.

Last edited:
I guess they changed the style of selling the Special Cars in Mileage Store.
The lineup is updated each 2 weeks, and we used to see the next car, but now, we see the next color of the same car.

Looks like the colors are changing in order of those cars' color variation list.
Given that situation, I think this list, made by me, can help you a little.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt-sport-special-cars-color-variation-list.381851/

If I may ask, why would you restart?
To play the game different ways, from the beginning. As if I just bought the game.

Play without buying cars.
Play with buying cars.
Play offline only.
Play Online only.
Play with only the FIA manufacturer contract cars(plus one other in the garage)
Play with only "Your First Car" as the only car in my garage
Play with only right hand drive cars in my garage
Play with only one brand of cars in my garage(collected all Ferraris, Porsches, Toyotas, etc) after each restart

I've played only using one color for all my cars( once painted all[about 200] cars Soul Red)

Play the game with only the cars from the original GT

Collect only specific drivetrains: MR, FF, AWD, FR, RR, EV, Hybrid
Collected and raced only GR.4 cars
Collected only GR.3 & GR.4 cars
Collected and raced only pre-1979 cars

Only race on real tracks in Sport Mode

Only complete real track Circuit Experience
Only complete original track Circuit Experience

Changed manufacturers during FIA seasons multiple times in one season

Had alternate accounts and even restarted the games on those.

..and many more alternative ways to play the game.

So, you can imagine how many times I've completed Campaign Mode, on my normal and multiple alt accounts, in 2 years(I bought the game March 2018). I complete the Lewis Hamilton DLC in about 40 minutes, depending if I Gold the Big Willow TT in one go.

Only things I have not done: collect all mileage exchange items, collect all 10mil-20mil cars in one game, collect all GR.B road cars and collect all VGT

To play the game different ways, from the beginning. As if I just bought the game.

Play without buying cars.
Play with buying cars.
Play offline only.
Play Online only.
Play with only the FIA manufacturer contract cars(plus one other in the garage)
Play with only "Your First Car" as the only car in my garage
Play with only right hand drive cars in my garage
Play with only one brand of cars in my garage(collected all Ferraris, Porsches, Toyotas, etc) after each restart

I've played only using one color for all my cars( once painted all[about 200] cars Soul Red)

Play the game with only the cars from the original GT

Collect only specific drivetrains: MR, FF, AWD, FR, RR, EV, Hybrid
Collected and raced only GR.4 cars
Collected only GR.3 & GR.4 cars
Collected and raced only pre-1979 cars

Only race on real tracks in Sport Mode

Only complete real track Circuit Experience
Only complete original track Circuit Experience

Changed manufacturers during FIA seasons multiple times in one season

Had alternate accounts and even restarted the games on those.

..and many more alternative ways to play the game.

So, you can imagine how many times I've completed Campaign Mode, on my normal and multiple alt accounts, in 2 years(I bought the game March 2018). I complete the Lewis Hamilton DLC in about 40 minutes, depending if I Gold the Big Willow TT in one go.

Only things I have not done: collect all mileage exchange items, collect all 10mil-20mil cars in one game, collect all GR.B road cars and collect all VGT

I am not saying that you are wrong, but that's exactly how this game is intended to be played and how I would like to do it,

But how do you find the time to do all that ?
How!

Do you skip sleeping, eating and going to the restrooms?
How long does it take you to get to level 30 before starting over ?

What is it that you do to have so much time on your hand? Which success book do I have to read? How many houses do I have to flip ?!?

Back