Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
Somewhat related, but I do have to wonder how long we have to wait before the next thread someone makes a thread insisting that the EA exclusivity must be over this time.

Somewhat related, but I do have to wonder how long we have to wait before the next thread someone makes a thread insisting that the EA exclusivity must be over this time.

Heh. Funnily enough, there were lots of similar-sounding rumblings behind the scenes leading up to this pack. But considering the huge amount of carryover from FM4, I think it's safe to say EA is still pulling the strings.

That is really sad. I think that Porsche has lost an entire generation of players, who might be buying their cars today and in close future.

That is really sad. I think that Porsche has lost an entire generation of players, who might be buying their cars today and in close future.

I doubt anyone seriously looking at fun sports car options would oversee Porsche because they weren't in Gran Turismo. That said, I agree in part, it's a shame Porsche wants to sell their name to game developers when virtually every manufacturer in existance has given the OK to have certain models appear in racing games/simulators. And that's sad. Porsche is the most profitable auto maufactuer on a profit per car basis actually. Give youngsters and fans the oppertunity to drive their dream cars I say.. and ya it MAY lead to minor minor precentage actually purchasing a Porsche cause they thought it's great car to drive on their console game.

Indeed. The Yellowbird in particular made quite a name for itself long before Youtube (or even GT) was a thing.

Reading Evo has had far more of an impact on my view of Porsche than GT having the marque could ever have! :lol:

Guys, I did it. I broke them down. It totally worked.

H9nuwol.png
Holding PD by the balls... now you can ask them for the car list, tracks etc

So that Isreal guy is this:
6hdLOtK.png

I, personally, don't find the act of throwing that bait OK at all. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry people have no sense of humor or common sense to not believe everything you hear..wait, no I'm not.

Honestly, how was not more obvious considering who the person posting it was?

Anyone want to buy some bottled spring water from my garden? so fresh you could swear it was straight from the tap, £1:50 for a 300ml bottle, special price to GTP members

Back