Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
If GT Sport can keep me hooked, i'll get used to everything. With GT2-6 I used to be hooked day and night as long as it can do that i'll be entertained.

I leave here for a few days and next thing I know there's gonna be 400 cars?

Can we get some career mode to go with that please?

Looks like we (kinda) will.

Thanks 👍 @Yui-san
"In the end"-That is what I thought he meant, so he means his goal is to release 400 cars and keep this as a service i.e GT7 until the next release. So within the first year maybe 100-150 could be released which is more realistic. My guess is a season pass of some sort with tracks and cars. Whether he charges a small fee for this- we will have to wait and see.:gtpflag:
I don't mind the season pass it makes brainstorm what cars and tracks they can add in it :cheers: welp I'll be up all night thinking about this now XD:lol:

Well to be specific it meant the events more than a hundreds. who knows if updates bring more events and kaz plan to adding more events down the road?

inb4

Tens of -- rarely used; "as many as XX" might be more appropriate

Hundreds of -- any number from 100 - 999; "more than 500" might be more appropriate for numbers greater than 500

Thousands of -- any number from 1,000 to 9,999

Tens of Thousands of -- any number from 10,000 to 99,999

Hundreds of Thousands of -- any number from 100,000 to 999,999; after 250,000, it is more appropriate to use quarter, half and three-quarter million

Wow,

Great conversation here guys,

Waste an entire page and 5 minutes of our lives, debating the intricacies of the word "Hundreds"....

picard-facepalm.jpg

Wow,

Waste an entire page and 5 minutes of our lives, debating the intricacies of the word "Hundreds"....

picard-facepalm.jpg

I was gonna say something. Here's what i was gonna say.

It's just hundreds, what does ANY of this have to do with Gran turismo in general.

http://www.g-cores.com/articles/19973

Something interesting about 400 cars.
Kaz was interviewed by several journalists working for different websites:A9VG, SINA, VGTIME, G-CORES(机核网)......
The question about additional cars came from a journalist called "Raiden"(雷电),"Raiden" is a journalist who is working for VGTIME(游戏时光).

Wow,

I don't think it's a waste, but rather enjoyable as long as everyone is having a good time. There's always something new to discuss about in the GT section nowadays, whether it's about GT or something else related to it (possibly being off topic). Just goes to show this place hasn't lost it's charm. 👍

And the 400 cars situation. I'm not too sure what to think of it, but I hope it's enough to fill up each class including the rally class.

That's the unfortunate part. If it was truly impossible then everyone would be writing this off as a stupid rumour. But there's one way that it could be done, and while everyone wants more cars I don't think anyone wants PD to be the company that repackaged old content as DLC.

So if PD were to offer a free GT6 premium car pack they would be hated for it? I guess it makes sense in the context of this forum...

My only thinking why they would need to rework all those GT6 premiums would be for something ulterior, such as the damage. Maybe the visual damage in GTS is so detailed and complex they have to rework the 'future-proof' GT6 cars from literally the inside out?

Or am I just setting myself up for disappointment?

There could be any number of reasons for having to remodel the cars to super premium really or it could just be a case of 'must have best quality cars EVER!' reasoning from PD.

Anyway I would be reasonably surprised if we had to pay for the reworked GT6 premiums, although they could package them with paid DLC as a sly way of doing so - maybe a 3 or 4 new to series car pack that has 6 or 7 reworked premiums included 'free'...at an inflated price. Dang it! Must stop giving PD ideas. :ouch:

Last edited:
You know, I remember someone saying GTS could be a modern gt3, the 400-500 cars situation could say it's just like that and then GT7 could be GT4 modernized. Obviously all the 260-360 upcoming entries are GT6's best modern rooster, but there could be surprises like more original racing builds (like a Huayra Gr.3 or Gr.1) and some old school entries as well, without mentioning the GT award cars (FuguZ at the expressway?? You know what anime is, the Go-Pro Camaro RS which could be a Gr.3 entrie, and the pebble beach beauties maybe??), and the fact that there will not be standards says PD is getting some sense now, we still have 4 months before deadline, but I think PD possibly could accomplish their words. Lefting with just the main issue to solve with a 100% focus, the sounds :)

So if PD were to offer a free GT6 premium car pack they would be hated for it? I guess it makes sense in the context of this forum...

Well done for editing out the part of my post where I was replying to someone talking about reselling content as DLC.

Free stuff is free. Some people might complain about it but I don't think you'd find many given that most seemed to be of the opinion that the GT6 premiums were PS4 ready.

'by upgrades' sounds encouraging - updates, not paid DLC with any luck. ;)

direct translation would be

Kaz: there will be 400-500 cars after launch. All of the cars are built as super premium from ground up. The concept of standard vs premium will not exist in this game.

Maybe the final product will had 400-500 cars existed already inside the game, but who knows? :P just playing the words game here

Btw one thing came to my mind, does anybody here play the previous GT driving full manual mode? i would be surprise if whether the stupid clutch model will be updated to a more realistic clutch model thou. or does clutch even existed in GTS :P

me an my friends on gt6 are more of a manual transmission bunch of guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Translation:
Kaz:There will be 400-500 cars after lounch by upgrades.All of them will be completely rebuilt by us.The concept of "Standard Cars" does not exist on this game.
Thank you.

If these articles is to be true, Kaz will're set for years the game life of GTSport. Added car after launch in GT5 and GT6 is less than the number stated of Kaz.

Thank you.

If these articles is to be true, Kaz will're set for years the game life of GTSport. Added car after launch in GT5 and GT6 is less than the number stated of Kaz.

maybe PD done super-premiumize the premium from GT6 and who knows all will be available at launch ? :3

but from another perspective if 260-360 cars will come in updates for a year thats like 20+ cars per month. which i highly doubted it. :3 dats like a freaking huge download every update

maybe PD done super-premiumize the premium from GT6 and who knows all will be available at launch ? :3

but from another perspective if 260-360 cars will come in updates for a year thats like 20+ cars per month. which i highly doubted it. :3 dats like a freaking huge download every update
Hmmm... thank god I upgraded my ps4 with a 2TB ssd I'm so pumped for GTS :lol: ( 2tb is overkill ik)

Back