Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
400-500 cars is a comment made by the same company that delays features for more than a year, sells paint chips and removes official features under the radar. The official logo of PD is a pinch of salt.

Less of a "pinch" and more of:
Port_Giles_silos.jpg

"Campaign Mode will include "school for beginners", "Driving challenge", " track experience," and "racing etiquette", etc., there are hundreds of single-player event"
Hundreds of single player events?
So there will be more than 115 events?

115 is in the hundreds.

115 is in the hundreds.
For me hundreds means 200-300

And i'm wondering why he said etc.?
Maybe they will add more modes/events?
""Campaign Mode will include "school for beginners", "Driving challenge", " track experience," and "racing etiquette", etc."

For me hundreds means 200-300

And i'm wondering why he said etc.?
Maybe they will add more modes/events?
""Campaign Mode will include "school for beginners", "Driving challenge", " track experience," and "racing etiquette", etc."

It's an imperfect transcription and translation, I doubt he actually said etcetera. The full quote starts out by saying there are only two SP modes, I don't expect anything else.

It's an imperfect transcription and translation, I doubt he actually said etcetera. The full quote starts out by saying there are only two SP modes, I don't expect anything else.
I know it's Arcade Mode and the Campaign Mode.
But they still can add more stuff to the Campaign Mode.

freedom1104
??
he said etc.
So for me he means there will be more than "school for beginners", "Driving challenge", " track experience," and "racing etiquette"

You don't know what he said, that is the article writers words, it's not a quote.

There isn't going to be anything else, if there was, it'd have been shown in the multiple presentations he's given on the game.

You don't know what he said, that is the article writers words, it's not a quote.

There isn't going to be anything else, if there was, it'd have been shown in the multiple presentations he's given on the game.
Do you know exactly what he said and what not?
I'm just speculating. Maybe they have plans to add more stuff to the Campaign Mode?

Do you know exactly what he said and didn't?
I'm just speculating. Maybe they have plans to add more stuff to the Campaign Mode?

No but we do know what he's demonstrated to us since the launch and what is on the website. You're speculating based only on "etc" written by someone reporting on what was potentially said in a translated article. We've already seen mistranslation/misunderstanding on the 400 cars thing.

There is nothing else to indicate they're planning to expand Campaign Mode, the other evidence suggests the opposite since 2 missions got cut.

Could GT Academy be on GT Sport? Though on the picture it shows GT5.
3f8e981c7a6de5cf680b69db6c79b61d_L.jpg

That is a rather old picture from 2011 (hence why Jan Mardenborough is in it) and we already know GTA is running on GT Sport at some live events, limited to the road and race GTRs.

That is a rather old picture from 2011 (hence why Jan Mardenborough is in it) and we already know GTA is running on GT Sport at some live events, limited to the road and race GTRs.

Good to know. (If I owned that site I would put a recent picture.)

That's the unfortunate part. If it was truly impossible then everyone would be writing this off as a stupid rumour. But there's one way that it could be done, and while everyone wants more cars I don't think anyone wants PD to be the company that repackaged old content as DLC.

Well, is not a rumour anymore. The problem is, How are they gonna make it? Would be very bad like you say to repackage old content and promote it to GT Sport by DLC. So maybe is free.

there was discusion about it "Campaign Mode will include "school for beginners", "Driving challenge", " track experience," and "racing etiquette", etc., there are hundreds of single-player event"

115 is not hundreds

there was discusion about it "Campaign Mode will include "school for beginners", "Driving challenge", " track experience," and "racing etiquette", etc., there are hundreds of single-player event"

115 is not hundreds
Get it. Hundreds is a multiple hundred which means around 200 - 900.

Hundred is, well, a hundred. 100.

Back