Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
I've seen 4K in stores but it's useless for me atleast, demo movies look excelent but real tv signal would look crap since it isn't full hd also they are veeeery expensive so I would raher invest in VR or triple HD monitors for sim racing
Prices are very close at this point and since 4k tv's also upscale native 1080p content they are worth looking into. My Dad plays FSX, a 10 year old game, on a 4k tv he just bought for that purpose and it looks noticably better than it did on his 1080p tv.

I know my English is not the best, so pls give us your translation.
He clearly says some things were supposed to happen in March but finally not in March.
I've listened from 1:01 for a couple of minutes and they're only talking about Madcatz and Logitech peripherals PS3/PS4 compatibility !?

ZomboMeme09032016230138 09032016230138kaz.jpg

I just had to.

Prices are very close at this point and since 4k tv's also upscale native 1080p content they are worth looking into. My Dad plays FSX, a 10 year old game, on a 4k tv he just bought for that purpose and it looks noticably better than it did on his 1080p tv.

Hahahaa my dad also plays fsx, but he wants 3 monitors so he can look sideways without moving the view.
In my country full HD monitors are significantly cheaper than 4k so I guess it's better to wait for a 1-2 years before investing

He says:

- things should happen in March, won't happen
- Release GT Sport this year looks complicated
- they have lots of work to do on GT from what he has seen
- Sony would like to release before end of the year
- Journalist doesn't even have trust in that

I have no idea how credible this is!

Last edited:
The saddest thing about that post is that there was not one single reply. No one seems to care any more about what should be one of the biggest franchises on the PS4. Not even Gaf :(

Good observation, but it's not a mainline game so it's to be expected.

He says:

- it has become complicated
- they have lots of work to do on GT

Something seems fishy here. Did it sound like this was his opinion? or he knows for a fact they won't do anything in March.

He says:

- it has become complicated
- they have lots of work to do on GT

I have no idea how credible this is!

It's almost that. They did not talk about the beta.

Anyway, Gameblog isn't credible. They have a bad reputation in France.

Something seems fishy here. Did it sound like this was his opinion? or he knows for a fact they won't do anything in March.

Nothing happening in March he sounded sure and based on what he has seen he doesn't expect it to release this year. We'll see what happens he says.

I never heard of them before :lol: before I read it in here.

If this is true, wouldn't it be all over the Internet by now, French or no French?

No this is perfectly normal for info in regards to Poliphony. Some small sector person/online retailer breaks the news. Normally eastern bloc territory.

May be fake ,may not but I would not be in the least surprised if a delay is officially announced later on.

To be frank I don't think a delay is that news worthy anymore.

It's almost that. They did not talk about the beta.

Anyway, Gameblog isn't credible. They have a bad reputation in France.

It sounds more like a speculative opinion piece than him reporting anything concrete. I have no idea of context, however, as I speak not a jot of French. It sounds like he's saying that he doesn't believe GT Sport will release this year because he doesn't believe anything will happen in March, rather than saying Polyphony have actually delayed the game or whatever.

Back