Gran Turismo world Championship

• Thread starter El Gigante
  • 144 comments
*bleep* you

*yawn*

You're currently only banned from the Weekly Race Series for lying (though you keep trying to submit times, despite the WRS Moderator telling you otherwise). Keep up the lies and attitude and you'll also be banned from the site.

who are lying here?

I am not lying!

Then kindly prove your laptimes as requested by the WRS Moderator - for which you are currently banned from the WRS because no-one believes you. Do this in a PM to the WRS Moderator, Sphinx.

And prove you own the cars you say you do - you know, the convertible Subaru Sportwagon and the Escalade with two ECUs and 25" wheels of a type which don't come in sizes over 20". Do this in the Ludicrous Claim Thread (which you just viewed) or the WRSers Rides thread in which you made the claim.

I won't even comment on the validity of the claim that you've run R4s on a car in the GTWC and not needed to pit at all.

Lastly, do not clog up valid threads with inanity and lying.

I've done every race in the GTWC apart from Hong Kong in which I came 4th. I want to use B-Spec for the race now and my fastest car is the Minolta. Will B-spec work with:

Toyota Minolta
F = Hard
R = Super Hard
B-spec

Depends how good your B-Spec bob is, and the line up. The C9 is, iirc, the best AI car in the GTWC.

I'm currently re-doing this for 200pt races, I've done 5 (Le Mans, Seoul, New York, HK and Tokyo), I failed at Super Speedway but there was a C9 so I think that explains why I lost. It's not too hard tbh. Black 787B, no oil change and R1s front and back. Don't have to pit, though at Hong Kong I came close but knew I'd lose, so just went carefully and lost about 6 seconds in the last two laps. The rears were just turning red as I crossed the line. I'm afraid I played dirty at Le Mans though, doing the chicane skip. I had no choice due to me being pish in the section before the finishing line (not the chicanes).

I'm afraid I have to join the club of the non-believers. For two things.

1) Having driven the R92CP quite a bit I happen to know that the R4 fronts would have had no chance of staying together on the fast tracks at the racing pace. Green after the first lap, yellow after two and a half laps, red and understeer city after four laps. Not to mention that the rear would be all over the place in every turn unless you had some monster values of ASM on.

2) The AI doesn't pit three times a race. Some of them don't pit at all, some do once, some twice under extraordinary circumstances. But they definitely don't all pit three times a race. Pitting after every lap on the Sarthe I? I don't think so.

Winning every race is unlikely but possible. I had a fully tuned 88C-V and 80 golds under my belt when I drove the championship myself and it was far from a walk in the park. Comparing my lap times to the WRS ones I'm either a slow Div 1 or a fast Div 2 driver. I find it hard to believe that a Div 3 driver wins all races in a row with a car like that.

To be honest, it's the tamest of his lies. I'm not entirely sure who he's trying to impress with his lying here - I won every race in a stock CLK-GTR, so I'm not achingly impressed (nor is this in itself an impressive boast, seeing as others have done it in a Motul Pitwork Z) - but he is lying.

Along with his made up WRS time and fake cars, I'm honestly surprised he's bothering to post here any more.

I achieved 200pts in every race in my 787B. I fiddled with the settings at Super Speedway, I had 3.5 front camber and 80 ride height, I used R2s for better grip and that worked and I just did 21 laps before the right rear was dark orange. But I needed to put on some ballast to get 200 pts, I used 90kg of ballast, didn't touch the placement of the ballast thing. I conquered Opera Paris too, my problem last time was the fact I hadn't changed the settings from my last failure at Super Speedway. Higher downforce, higher ride height (kerbs and bumps!) and about 14 on the Transmission.

To be honest, it's the tamest of his lies. I'm not entirely sure who he's trying to impress with his lying here - I won every race in a stock CLK-GTR, so I'm not achingly impressed (nor is this in itself an impressive boast, seeing as others have done it in a Motul Pitwork Z) - but he is lying.

Along with his made up WRS time and fake cars, I'm honestly surprised he's bothering to post here any more.

4 words. I don't think so.

That car is one of THE best cars u can use 4 GTWC. I Lost first time I tried due to that mother*bleep*ing Sauber C9. In the Lineup I faced, there was no C9, but an R8! Yes an Audi R8 Race Car '01! I call that car "The Crusher" 'cuz it is almost unbeatable. But like I said, Almost...

And to prove I won, here's a pic of the prize car!!

prizecars_27.jpg

We already know it's possible to win. Your other lies however...

Edit: Nice job taking that pic from the car list...

4 words. I don't think so.

You don't think so to what?

That I did it in the CLK-GTR?
That someone else did it in a Motul Pitwork Z?
Or that you are lying through your teeth?

Why are you lying anyway? There's people here who've driven the GTWC so much they can tell you the exact pitting patterns of any car in any race. For all the AI cars to pit 3 times it requires them to do something no-one's ever seen before - the BMW LMR doesn't pit even once at Tokyo. For you to get through without pitting on R4s at the front - the front which, thanks to PD's slightly aggressive understeer model, wear more than the rears on almost every car - is just complete and utter nonsense.

And to prove I won, here's a pic of the prize car!!

Well done. You just posted a picture from the wrong region and that already exists in our own archives. It's not your picture in any way, shape or form. Nor, if it were, would it prove that you'd won every race as you claim, in the manner that you claim.

STOP LYING. Your lies are tedious and obvious. You aren't impressing anyone with your fake "acheivements".

What the hell does that have to do with anything? IF your next post isn't proof, you're blatantly lying and no one in the world will ever believe you or trust you or probably even like you. Cut the crap and post proof, or shut the hell up.

So I'm lying when I say I won Capri Rally in a stock HSC, then.

What does that have to do with:

• Your fake time in the WRS?
  • Your fake time in the Nurburgring Spot Race Thread?
  • Your made up stats for the GTWC?
  • Your fake "real life" vehicles?

You have never addressed any of these. To be honest, there's only so much we're willing to humour you. You are very lucky that you can still access GTPlanet, but if you keep this up it won't be long.

or Stars and Stripes with a stock Viper GTS?

EDIT: Stop hassling me!

Or I'll be out!

FOREVER!

Correction:

Make your next post one which proves any of:
  • Your times for WRS #143
  • Your Nurburgring Spot Race time (either the 7'20 you posted or the 7'50 you "meant" to post)
  • Your real-life cars.
  • That you completed GTWC with 10 wins from 10 in a car with R4 front tyres without pitting

Or an admission that all of these are lies and an apology.

Or you'll be out forever.

:lol: @ formula_seeker! So you can post a picture (even if it is not yours) of the GTWC prizecar, and yet you can't get us a picture of your convertible Subaru Wagon? :sly: I wonder why?

If that picture is yours (which it isn't) and you have been playing the game in Japanese, perhaps you'd care to translate the line at the bottom of that screenshot for us? ;)

It is patently impossible to win GTWC using the tyres and tactics you've posted. Why can't you just admit that?

formula_seeker
EDIT: Stop hassling me!

Or I'll be out!

FOREVER!

And you think we'd miss you? :rolleyes:

Did he read the responses before making that last post? Either prove all that other stuff, or you've effectively proven yourself to be a lying attention hungry ass.

I achieved 200pts in every race in my 787B. I fiddled with the settings at Super Speedway, I had 3.5 front camber and 80 ride height, I used R2s for better grip and that worked and I just did 21 laps before the right rear was dark orange. But I needed to put on some ballast to get 200 pts, I used 90kg of ballast, didn't touch the placement of the ballast thing. I conquered Opera Paris too, my problem last time was the fact I hadn't changed the settings from my last failure at Super Speedway. Higher downforce, higher ride height (kerbs and bumps!) and about 14 on the Transmission.

This is interesting. I've plodded my way thru 6 200 A-Spec wins in the GTWC in a 2J, but ran into trouble at Motegi Speedway, so tried the black 787B vs the 1st reset and won easily. R2's, DF 57/60, Ballast 90, LSD 8/24/12, aids 005, tranny trick, final 3.200

I've never used the tranny trick and when I had problems I was using R1s as I assumed R2s would mean I had to pit. I was wrong though, I didn't.

I have just finished doing the GTWC in my Minolta. I have R2's on front and R1's on back

edit: I have now seen the ending moive at The Ring since i have won the GTWC...
is the car a 350z running around the track

I finished this in the Minolta too, just this week. The power of the beast made it a bit too easy but I still managed to mess up on a couple of races due to bad tire choices.

Finding the Extreme champs to be seemingly easier though, can't wait to try the Formula 1 champs. Now thats going to take some time to complete !

Back