Grinding For Credits

Yes! There is a purple Porsche in the Professional series that is a real pain! If I know I already lost my Clean Race Bonus, I seek revenge (which I would never do to one of you in Sport mode)! Have not noticed Ferrari drivers.

Lol. I must have missed it in my recap but I definitely passed a purple Porsche that was in the dirt and the LaFerrari was all over every corner. The F40 was well composed.

Silly question, how do you get a clean race bonus? No contact with walls/other cars + not leaving the track?

You'll get away with a soft nudge of the wall but nothing more, if you hit another car you won't get it, however, if they hit you from the side or behind you should still get the bonus.

I did this and watched the video only on northern isle speed way. I didn’t get the money. Only some credits???

...even easier, you don't need to win, you'll get around 55k per 10mins.

- Go to Arcade mode
- choose Custom race
- choose Northern Isle Speedway
- then you take Mazda Roadster (N100)
- you make race to have 2 cars, set yourself to be second, pull all the options so you get more credits
- important is that you set to endurance and make it 10 minutes
- make an opponent to be Gr.1 and Professional level
- after that, just start the race
- for you, just drive up until start/finish, and not cross it, pull e-brake and go make coffee
- when Gr.1 AI finishes (10 min later), you just cross start/finish and viola, bling bling...

And if you wanna learn to drive good, set all to max credits, but put N300 Professional level, 20 cars with you at place 20, and take Alfa Romeo 4C (N200) on Dragons Trail racetrack... it is fun, you'll need about 5-6 laps to finish and it'll give you around 40k... if you win :)

Cheers...

For a bit of variety, do Maggiore instead. More time to plan your passes for the clean bonus, plenty of other cars to use and you get to turn right as well as left...

20 minutes isn't ideal for grinding cash but it's nowhere near as mind numbing as constantly running Blue Moon.
You'll get away with a soft nudge of the wall but nothing more, if you hit another car you won't get it, however, if they hit you from the side or behind you should still get the bonus.
It's somewhat inconsistent.
I've hit cars at times and still got the CRB(clean race bonus), then there are times where I've just touched them and didn't get it.
There were a few times where I gave cars or wall a hard hit and still got the CRB.

Lol. I must have missed it in my recap but I definitely passed a purple Porsche that was in the dirt and the LaFerrari was all over every corner. The F40 was well composed.
Seems we all get different erratic behaviours from the AI cars.
Mine is the NSX that always spins out at the last turn before the START/FINISH line.

I did this and watched the video only on northern isle speed way. I didn’t get the money. Only some credits???
It does not work that way at the Northern Isle Speedway, to get the money credits you have to do the rubber band trick.

I used the Cobra on Blue Moon, tuned to just below 300, max speed 174, Top speed is important, if set too high ( like 180) lap times go down. It's a little more of a handful but yields 250 for a win, 345 for a clean win, It is a little slower (50 to 51 second laps) than (12:21) than my usual times (47 to 48 sec laps) with X-bow( 12:03- 12:15). It's interesting that the cobra wins by over 20 seconds even though the race is slower. The cobra race rewards about 1000 less xp points that the x-bow race. The x-bow is my go to Grind car and other than a downshift to third in corner one and a slight breathing of the throttle in turn 3, IT's pedal to metal all the way around. Pass everyone on the inside except at corner three. The only times I don't get a win are when my concentration lapses and I don't pass the AI properly.

Got bloody ripped off :odd: for Premium Sorts Lounge race at Blue Moon Bay Speedway.
Should've been 345,000Cr with CRB(Clean Race Bonus) + Car Handicap.:confused:
2w73f37.jpg

Anything new?
i got lotta work to do, any glitch we can use out now? cant spend all the time front of tv for it. thanks.

Well, currently the only easy way is to grind your credits by racing Blue Moon Bay on the premium lounge, although I find it pretty annoying how fast the La Ferrari is when I get to race against one - it is unreal fast ... I'm using the corvette C7 road car and have de-tuned it to N500 and my lap time is mid 0.48 and yet if I manage to get clean race I get 300 000 credits... I'm currently trying to save for the Jag but it will take some time (have only 6.1 mills ATM), so if there is a faster way to get credits - please do tell :)

As above, X-Bow all the way for the Blue Moon Bay grind. Easily win by around 10 to 15 seconds, even when a La Ferrari is in the field. It's actually quite easy to box the La Ferrari in when you catch and overtake. Makes the win that much easier.

Well, currently the only easy way is to grind your credits by racing Blue Moon Bay on the premium lounge, although I find it pretty annoying how fast the La Ferrari is when I get to race against one - it is unreal fast ... I'm using the corvette C7 road car and have de-tuned it to N500 and my lap time is mid 0.48 and yet if I manage to get clean race I get 300 000 credits... I'm currently trying to save for the Jag but it will take some time (have only 6.1 mills ATM), so if there is a faster way to get credits - please do tell :)

The C7 Road Car is better for grinding credits at Maggiore, Dragon Trail and Monza in the Premium Sports Lounge. I can do the 10 laps at Dragon Trail in about 18 minutes and bank 345,000 with a clean race and tuned to the very top of N400. You can't detune the C7 road car any lower than N400 so that sucks because I can win Maggiore over a minute up on 2nd, Dragon Trail maybe 35 seconds and Monza about 20. But Dragon Trail has the faster lap times over those 3 courses. It's more fun racing those tracks than Bluemoon Bay where it's not so dependant on top speed. C7 road car at N400 at those tracks is only good for about 160 mph.

I prefer to drop 30k and use the F40 @N400. Alternating between BM, Tokyo and Maggiore for some variety.

I'm not doing them to grind credits any more though. It's the F40 constantly at the top of my car list saying "drive me."

I find the 10 lap Maggiore race for All Japan GT Championships to be a good spot for grinding XP and cash. Just max out the Super GT car you own, use racing softs, win the race cleanly, and you get the 300K and 5,550 XP payout (that's with 50% clean race bonus).

Found this quite by accident - and let me say up front, I consider it cheating and you will NOT get a Clean Race Bonus! GT League, Professional, Premium, Monza circuit - Alpine 110 tuned to top pf N100. Cut thru every chicane - as straight as you can. Even though it is cheating, it is still a challenge - especially not rolling over! The way I found it? I saw an AI car drive thru the first chicane and didn't get reset, so I tried it - and then the next chicane, and the next - no reset at all. Huh.

Can you not to Blue Moon speedway anymore on endurance with a mazda roadster vs a GR1 or X? I used to do this with a rubberband on R2 and the thumbstick. If you get it right you'll stay on the wall the entire time, get paid, and even get some good mileage points

Can you not to Blue Moon speedway anymore on endurance with a mazda roadster vs a GR1 or X? I used to do this with a rubberband on R2 and the thumbstick. If you get it right you'll stay on the wall the entire time, get paid, and even get some good mileage points

I am afraid they have patched this method already. You've missed out on all the fun, in the beginning, my friend.

Found this quite by accident - and let me say up front, I consider it cheating and you will NOT get a Clean Race Bonus! GT League, Professional, Premium, Monza circuit - Alpine 110 tuned to top pf N100. Cut thru every chicane - as straight as you can. Even though it is cheating, it is still a challenge - especially not rolling over! The way I found it? I saw an AI car drive thru the first chicane and didn't get reset, so I tried it - and then the next chicane, and the next - no reset at all. Huh.

Tried this with a N199 Alpine and RS/RSS tyres. Surprisingly isn't as hard as I thought - caught up to the lead LaFerrari on lap 5 even with sloppy driving. The hardest part is cutting the 2nd chicane and trying to avoid the barriers on the inside while maintaining as straight line as possible. Credit/time wise it's still got nothing on KTM/BMB though.

I've been trying to see if it's possible to win BMB with N200 - tried 2000GT, Alpine, E30 M3. No dice. The 2000GT and Alpine is too mushy for corners and the E30 is a brick down the straights. The KTM with minimum power is actually only one click away from N200 (247 hp at 83% power, usually the cutoff for N200 is 245 hp). But I tried it with 247 hp and the downforce slows it down wayyy too much down the straights. I think the only way we can win with N200 is if PD brings back the Suzuki GSXR, Caterham or LCC Rocket. A Lotus Elise might do it too, but I don't think it will qualify due to its low price.

Argh. I'm getting so sick of grinding even one race a day. I never missed a daily bonus since January and still never landed a 330/XJ13. Gotten my 10th 86 GRMN the other day tho. Thanks PD :banghead:

Back