Grinding For Credits

What is your secret here? Some kind of miracle tune? Within 3 laps of attempting the same feat I had dropped back to 18th position. The 2000GT gets murdered on the straights by every single competitor :/

I set it to one notch under N300 (159%, 245hp), minimum weight, RSS tires. You get passed on the straights but are faster in the corners, especially the last section of the track.

I could share the replay, yet the GT servers are still worse than DriveClub in the first month, not working. The AI slows down a lot for the fast 2 corners after the hairpin, take that at full speed and you make up a lot of time. The AI almost slides into the wall, easy to avoid. The hard part is passing clean in the early section as they are all over the place in the corners, and you have no choice since in the straights you are toast.

Why is the mileage points so low?

I only had 10 more mileage points to gain, capped at 99,999

No tuning involved. Very easy

With the KTM you get 250k without clean race. The ony tuning required is to set gearbox to 180mph and increase power to the top of N300.
Plus its easy to do clean race bonus with ASM and CSA switched on, so its pretty much guaranteed 375k everytime.

With the KTM you get 250k without clean race. The ony tuning required is to set gearbox to 180mph and increase power to the top of N300.
Plus its easy to do clean race bonus with ASM and CSA switched on, so its pretty much guaranteed 375k everytime.
Or Alfa 4c gr3 road car... max speed 186. Again, easy to get CRB.. 346k.

Doing 54 races or 58 races to get the 20mil, is less than an hour difference, but 1 hour less on blue moon bay is an hour added to my life expectancy lol
x2 for both 20mil cars, and then how much new DLC cars will be.

I'm trying the 2000GT at Maggiore with the suggested settings, best I have managed is 3rd, 2 seconds behind 2nd with 1st another 6 seconds down the road.

It's probably my lack of skill. However yesterday I actually managed to roll the car onto it's roof in turn 1 from pushing too hard, so this is by no means an easy task. 3rd gets around 3,000xp so I don't mind retrying but damn. What lap times should I be aiming for? My best is 2:19 I think, maybe 2:18.

I'm trying the 2000GT at Maggiore with the suggested settings, best I have managed is 3rd, 2 seconds behind 2nd with 1st another 6 seconds down the road.

It's probably my lack of skill. However yesterday I actually managed to roll the car onto it's roof in turn 1 from pushing too hard, so this is by no means an easy task. 3rd gets around 3,000xp so I don't mind retrying but damn. What lap times should I be aiming for? My best is 2:19 I think, maybe 2:18.

It's a challenge, on a clean run I won by less than a second. These were my lap times for that race
xfFc.jpg

And this is what the competition did
yfFc.jpg

Average 2:19 flat should do it, but it might also depend on what competition you get.

And beware, that screenshot above was in lap 8 when I got first the first time, then the AI sped up and nearly ran me off the road. I had to let them pass to keep the clean bonus to retake the lead in the last lap.
0fFc.jpg

Best lap times increased quite a bit after passing the leaders

Last edited:
My wish was granted, a N200 car to use in the premium sports lounge. On Lago Maggirore the Toyota 2000 GT '67 can win the 8 lap race, narrowly beating the Veyron. He kept passing me again in the last 2 laps, yet I managed to stay in front long enough after he final 2 corners. Finally a close race to the finish with the AI. It only took N200 vs N1000 :)
4BEc.jpg

I had a win with a much larger margin before without the Veyron in the pack, yet that wasn't a clean run. This clean run delivered:
5BEc.jpg

Time efficient? No. I'll still be trying to improve my record on Bluemoon bay with the KTM XBow for 8250 xp per 12 minutes. But first maximizing the new GT League races. Still a little way to go until 50.
wow when did you do this, do you think you could do it with a controller? and any N200 car? did you tune it?

I use the F40 tuned down to N400, i just can't handle the Xbow. Although i never tried CSA with it or any of the other aids so i might give it a go again. I like the F40 because it's 100% guaranteed win and i find it easy to handle and get the clean race bonus, 345,000 cr iirc.

wow when did you do this, do you think you could do it with a controller? and any N200 car? did you tune it?

I did it with a controller, I don't have a wheel.

I put the power one notch under N300, minimum weight, TCS 2, ABS weak, CSA weak, RSS tires. It's the only slow car expensive enough to count for the pro lounge, no other can be tuned under N300. The competition races on SH tires so you have a big advantage in corners.

To make it easier reload the track until you don't have Veyron or La Ferrari in the top 3. The Veyron was hard to beat.

I did it with a controller, I don't have a wheel.

I put the power one notch under N300, minimum weight, TCS 2, ABS weak, CSA weak, RSS tires. It's the only slow car expensive enough to count for the pro lounge, no other can be tuned under N300. The competition races on SH tires so you have a big advantage in corners.

To make it easier reload the track until you don't have Veyron or La Ferrari in the top 3. The Veyron was hard to beat.
Thanks,will need to give this a go at some point good thing gt has bad Ai.

Dragging myself back to 20m (post Jaaag), to buy the 330 P4. I've settled on ragging/sliding the KTM round BlueMoon without bothering about the clean bonus as the AI has a nasty habit of driving into me. OK so sometimes I'm pushing my luck, but there's been multiple times I've been driving in a straight line and they've been faster and just gone into the back of me (even if I'm leading and have already lapped them).

Or Alfa 4c gr3 road car... max speed 186. Again, easy to get CRB.. 346k.
Thanks for letting us know about the Alfa 4c gr3 road car :cheers:, 345,000 credits in 12 minutes and 28 seconds is not to bad in this car, as long as the Veyron and the La Ferrari are not in the field, you should be able to win easy.
I could have got a faster race time but the AI are slow in the corners, and they always get in the way and I want to get the clean race bonus.

Thanks for letting us know about the Alfa 4c gr3 road car :cheers:, 345,000 credits in 12 minutes and 28 seconds is not to bad in this car, as long as the Veyron and the La Ferrari are not in the field, you should be able to win easy.
I could have got a faster race time but the AI are slow in the corners, and they always get in the way and I want to get the clean race bonus.
No worries mate :)

I only ever reset the pack if the La Ferrari is in... the Veyron you should be able to beat by about 6-7 seconds, although on a couple of laps between 11 and 13 he will keep going past you on the straights, keep cool though as you will get him back on the corners. You should be able to complete the race in 12 minutes or just under. Have you decreased the weight as much as possible and put RSS tyres on?

I know what you mean about the AI in the corners :lol: you have to swerve or just go slowly in to avoid them...

No worries mate :)

I only ever reset the pack if the La Ferrari is in... the Veyron you should be able to beat by about 6-7 seconds, although on a couple of laps between 11 and 13 he will keep going past you on the straights, keep cool though as you will get him back on the corners. You should be able to complete the race in 12 minutes or just under. Have you decreased the weight as much as possible and put RSS tyres on?

I know what you mean about the AI in the corners :lol: you have to swerve or just go slowly in to avoid them...
Yes I have decreased the weight, and RSS tyres on. I forgot to say in my post, I had to brake hard a few times to avoid running up the rear end of some of the AIs in the corners. A fast race time does not worry me as long as you win the race 👍.

Dragging myself back to 20m (post Jaaag), to buy the 330 P4. I've settled on ragging/sliding the KTM round BlueMoon without bothering about the clean bonus as the AI has a nasty habit of driving into me. OK so sometimes I'm pushing my luck, but there's been multiple times I've been driving in a straight line and they've been faster and just gone into the back of me (even if I'm leading and have already lapped them).

So use your radar and watch the time gap and move to the right, it's not difficult at all. Ive not been hit once in over 60 races and the La Ferrari has never presented a problem either.

Hi there, did you tune the alfa at all or just run it stock? I tried with stock but couldn't get higher than 2nd, the Enzo just ran away with it

Hi there, did you tune the alfa at all or just run it stock? I tried with stock but couldn't get higher than 2nd, the Enzo just ran away with it

Use mileage points to access the maximum weight reduction and put it right down to 90%. Also tune the power to N500, 541bhp.
Then change transmission to 'fully customized' and set max speed to 186mph. Make sure you have Racing Super Soft tyres front and rear.

Edit: you will need to spend mileage points to be able to increase the power to 541bhp, which is 122%

Use mileage points to access the maximum weight reduction and put it right down to 90%. Also tune the power to N500, 541bhp.
Then change transmission to 'fully customized' and set max speed to 186mph. Make sure you have Racing Super Soft tyres front and rear.

Edit: you will need to spend mileage points to be able to increase the power to 541bhp, which is 122%

Cheers buddy 👍

Yes I did tune it but and it is a unfinished tune at the moment, l will post it here in the next day or so if you want to use it KK78.

Yes. The Toyota is a great, slightly longer alternative to the BlueMoon race. I used the set-up in the video above and really enjoyed my first drive in the old Toyota.
A very nice payday for 22 minutes of excitement. :cheers:
5981362016125747720_0.jpg

Took the amg on the outside under the bridge esses. A scary move with the A.I. but I stuck it a few times.
5845695483448689152_0.jpg

Out braking into turn 5
5837251228241790464_0.jpg

5846258424814274056_0.jpg

Another great overtaking spot. They brake hard and run wide often.
5989810665216312840_0.jpg

5990373615572387328_0.jpg

The lambo chase
5989810662936708616_0.jpg

Took the Veneno on the outside of turn 4. He tried unsuccessfully to out brake me into 5 :lol:
5981366422762193416_0.jpg

5981366424372807168_0.jpg

LaFerrari guy was wild and I was lucky to escape unharmed.
4980998851058992648_0.jpg

And the pass for the win on lap 9

Do you guys tend to hate certain AI drivers like I do? Ferrari and Porsche drivers seem to be the worst, I'm. Always ramming like no one else exists.

Do you guys tend to hate certain AI drivers like I do? Ferrari and Porsche drivers seem to be the worst, I'm. Always ramming like no one else exists.

Yes! There is a purple Porsche in the Professional series that is a real pain! If I know I already lost my Clean Race Bonus, I seek revenge (which I would never do to one of you in Sport mode)! Have not noticed Ferrari drivers.

Latest Posts

Back