GT Auto Lexus IS-F Cup by Yokohama; On Hold?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 461 comments
  • 22,556 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
GTP- ISF CUP Practice
1472 6118 3701 4254 7360
Fuji F

Green = Currently open

I got to do a quick 15 minute online practice on Fuji F earlier today and managed a 1:43:0xx on the 5 laps I got to run...
Was wandering what times are you guys running?
 
Was just in the practice room, and I managed a 1:42.5, and the fastest lap in the room was 1:41.1

Also, I hate the new Fuji Speedway and wish they had the old Fuji in this game.
 
Since I see there already has a lobby open, I will not create one but I will join after my PS3 completes the update.
 
Check the room limit for me while you have it open? I'll see if adding a sport filter tonight get's us close.

512 - 522 - 532 - 542 etc.
 
Looks like 522 is going to be the cap. I think a sport filter or the sport headers will get us a bit closer to that.
 
Looks like bob will be running my ISF tonight for some mileage.^^ So is it cool to add a filter or header to bring it up to 522?
 
Looks like bob will be running my ISF tonight for some mileage.^^ So is it cool to add a filter or header to bring it up to 522?

Not until I confirm how much power is added by each one of those parts.

Edit: Wardez, want to check that for me? You have the most power at the moment.
 
Not until I confirm how much power is added by each one of those parts.

Edit: Wardez, want to check that for me? You have the most power at the moment.

Yeah, any comBination of parts Brings it up to 523 so we're good keeping it the way it is.
 
Hi, can anyone tell me if sign-up is still open, and the date when we will need to commit to the series? Thanks!
 
Hi, can anyone tell me if sign-up is still open, and the date when we will need to commit to the series? Thanks!

Sign-ups are still open until the 16th of February.
 
Gonna have lunch. Had tons of fun racing with GenkoMax and lapierre4. Fast, consistent, clean racers. If you have them in the room you can count on them to race close and fair.

We were going into the mid 1:40's during the race. The draft on the straight's epic, lots of room for strategy there though, so it's good.

I found that when coming out of the last turn onto the straight right behind someone it's best to stay behind them throttling down so you can pass toward the end of the straight. Other wise if you pass right away the guy you just passed can get behind you and draft his way back around.
It's a whole 'nother different story when more than two cars are involved. Intense!
 
Fuji is definitely the track I need the most practice on. That last section after the hairpin/chicane is brutal.
 
Practice anyone?
 
I won't be home for at least another hour.

Oh yeah, time zones. China has only one time zone. Why do we need so many? :dopey:
 
Hi guys, I would like to know if there are any lobbies open at the moment? If not, I will create one and I will run a track by preference of people that are there.
 
Room open @ Fuji.

1472-6118-3615-5262-0602

"GTP IS-F Cup Practice"
 
Practice race with Genko and Lapierrre from earlier:

 
1:39.9xx @ Fuji.

1:39.734
 
Last edited:
Jav
Setting the bar real high!!
Have you gotten rid of the understeer?

Just knocked off another two tenths. Still WAY too much understeer...
 
Just knocked off another two tenths. Still WAY too much understeer...

Holly crap!! I better skip DTM practice and get to work on my settup!!!
 
I keep getting faster, but it doesn't feel any different.

1:39.604
 
is there a room open??
 
I keep getting faster, but it doesn't feel any different.

1:39.604

Stop practicing!!! You're making want to skip class and go straight to Fuji!!!
 
Anyone starting a room? If not, going to my lounge to start tuning and hot lapping.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back