GT Auto Lexus IS-F Cup by Yokohama; On Hold?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 461 comments
  • 22,556 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a more consistent tune that's a bit better. I can average mid to high 1:39's for a good amount of laps. Best of 1:39.402.

I'm done for tonight. LOL
 
really hard to find the apex in this track, at least for me. it needs a lot of practice. 1 40.8XX my best
 
Last edited:
I hate Tilke Design tracks...
 
Ok! Late Night Session now open if anyone still arround with a weirrd schedule like mine...

1472-6118-3701-4254-6084
 
Ok so after being 12 seconds off the pace in the practice room last night and since I don't have a dedicated TV to play on anymore making racing on a Sunday night pretty difficult to pull off, I think I'm going to drop out of this series. If anyone needs a car, let me know. I can't sell it and I can't drive the damn thing worth crap so I might as well give it to someone.
 
Sorry to see you go man. Maybe someone can help you out with a setup? I can PM you mine tonight. Let me know, I'll keep you on the list for now.

If one isn't already open, I'll open another room tonight and we can do some practice races as well. Maybe mix up the tracks a bit so people don't get bored with Fuji before we race there.
 
Sorry to see you go man. Maybe someone can help you out with a setup? I can PM you mine tonight. Let me know, I'll keep you on the list for now.

If one isn't already open, I'll open another room tonight and we can do some practice races as well. Maybe mix up the tracks a bit so people don't get bored with Fuji before we race there.

It's worth a try, go ahead and send it to me, I'll try it out. I don't know if Sundays are going to be good for me anymore though because I know my wife is going to make me bargain between watching Nascar and racing on GT5 and in that battle Nascar would win so I'll see how it goes.
 
I haven't even bought mine yet. Let me know if you're still going to be able to to hang with us on Sundays, otherwise I can run your machine for you. :)👍
 
Sweet sign me up!

Gtp: manhorsedog
Psn: sparklefresh

I do not have the car yet because I'm at work but I will get that info asap
 
Sweet sign me up!

I do not have the car yet because I'm at work but I will get that info asap

Got a number in mind? Check the first post to make sure it's not already taken though. :)
 
Sorry to see you go man. Maybe someone can help you out with a setup? I can PM you mine tonight. Let me know, I'll keep you on the list for now.

If one isn't already open, I'll open another room tonight and we can do some practice races as well. Maybe mix up the tracks a bit so people don't get bored with Fuji before we race there.

Let us know if you get that room going, I desperately need the mileage(just 19 miles on my clock and 499hp)!
 
Last edited:
I just noticed that the Adjustable LSD did't come with the RM, offcourse I bought it! Gonna try it in a few, hope it can give me at leas a few tenths, the fastest I've managed after last night session is a 1:42.836...
Still way off the pace!
 
The key to managing this car, I have seen, is to brake lightly, stay off the throttle until the car "settles" while turning in. Then slowly give it more steering and throttle after apex. I usually apex quite late, so I can get it slowed down, turned in, then once it's pointed in the right direction...mash the gas.

Edit: trail-braking is key!
 
The key to managing this car, I have seen, is to brake lightly, stay off the throttle until the car "settles" while turning in. Then slowly give it more steering and throttle after apex. I usually apex quite late, so I can get it slowed down, turned in, then once it's pointed in the right direction...mash the gas.

Edit: trail-braking is key!

I've noticed that, gave me at least a second last night when I started to adopt the technique, though completely against my driving style...
Adaptation is key for me...
 
Matte dark green for car color
Rosso siviglia aka red for wheel color
 
Ok! I'm going for the Laguna Endurance to get some miles in!
I'll see you on practice later on!
 
Jav
I just noticed that the Adjustable LSD did't come with the RM, offcourse I bought it! Gonna try it in a few, hope it can give me at leas a few tenths, the fastest I've managed after last night session is a 1:42.836...
Still way off the pace!

I wouldn't say you far off the pace, race pace online is different than one or two flying laps with no challenge from behind. You are probably right were you should be at this stage.

My wifes going to be out of the nest tonight, see you guys on the track tonight hopefully.
 
Oh poo... ANOTHER matte-green?? :( I think matte colors, regardless of the wheel color combo, shouldn't have multiple cars in a series, running the same matte body color... Being that the car itself sticks out a little more than the rest, wheel colors, don't catch as much as they should... Unless it's a neon color wheel.. Lol :)
 
Like mine:

picture.php
 
Jyesss! 👍
 
I wouldn't say you far off the pace, race pace online is different than one or two flying laps with no challenge from behind. You are probably right were you should be at this stage.

My wifes going to be out of the nest tonight, see you guys on the track tonight hopefully.

Hopefully I'm not to far, but those times from 1600Turbo are just blazing fast!(not sure if they are online)
 
Those were in an online room last night.
 
Any online practice rooms open now?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back