GT Auto Lexus IS-F Cup by Yokohama; On Hold?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 461 comments
  • 22,533 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least it's a premium, you'll be able to put your high beams on. :dopey:
 
...and windshield wipers, as I'm thinking about leaving the weather "open" during the Suzuka race. ;)
 
That would be interesting, that is... If everyone can keep it on the road.
Well they can go off the road, as long as they don't hit me I'm fine. ;)
 
Looks like fun. Count me in.

GTP: DOUQA
PSN: GTP_DOUQA
Colour: BLACK/BLACK
Number: 17

Looks ike fun. Count me in.:)
 
That would be interesting, that is... If everyone can keep it on the road.
Well they can go off the road, as long as they don't hit me I'm fine. ;)

I tested it already and it was a handful, but that was before my new tune. I also noticed that racing slick tires can last about 3-4 laps in a nice drizzle before you have to pit for rain tires. It took about that long for the track to really get soaked.

Looks ike fun. Count me in.:)

👍
 
It would be a nice touch, but if it gets too chaotic then we might just have to run Sunny conditions. I hope not though
 
It would be a nice touch, but if it gets too chaotic then we might just have to run Sunny conditions. I hope not though

Practice race. :)
 
That would work.
 
So, with some more laps run, and some tweaks to my set-up, I got down to a 1:53.3xx, with tons of room for improvement.

All it takes is practice, I guess.
 
Random weather would be a great thing. This car is pretty fun to drive once you start tuning it.
 
I'd be up for a practice race at Suzuka.
 
Matte Yellow/White

Thats my colours Turbo.
 
A rooms up, "GTP Lexus IS F Cup"
Fuji Speedway (F)
[EDIT/]
Room Closed
 
Last edited:
We already have a practice ready for today at Fuji.

I was hoping to get one for Suzuka, to test the cars in the rain.
 
Here's a quick video of my car going around one of my created tracks. I use this track for medium to high speed testing.

 
Ah, if you want then, I made one.
Suzuka Weather change.

Turbo, whats your HP at? Have you broken it in?
 
How do you get your custom tracks to not be so stupidly hilly and undulating?
 
MÜLE_9242;4697001
How do you get your custom tracks to not be so stupidly hilly and undulating?

Patience and lots of work trying all different methods of configuration.
 
Well for hilly, go through the random track generator.
Try to find the lowest elevation change.

@Turbo Ah, mine's at 505, haven't fully broken it in yet.
 
Just B-spec it Genko. Up to you. Mine's at 514.
 
Just B-spec it Genko. Up to you. Mine's at 514.

No, I'll just run it on the Ring.
And um.. isn't the cap at 512?
 
No, I'll just run it on the Ring.
And um.. isn't the cap at 512?

Yeah. I think the next cap the game allows is at 521 or something. Waiting for someone to find the maximum break-in horsepower so I can decide if we need a sport air filter or something to get closer to that limit.
 
Sign Me Too !!

Thru_purple
Thru_purple
Purple/White
#29
 
Yeah. I think the next cap the game allows is at 521 or something. Waiting for someone to find the maximum break-in horsepower so I can decide if we need a sport air filter or something to get closer to that limit.

I'm now at like 350 miles and it's started to drop down. Did an oil change and it's back up to 514.
 
GTP- ISF CUP Practice
1472 6118 3701 4254 7360
Fuji F

Green = Currently open
Red = Currently closed
 
Last edited:
Got down to a 1:52.5, on a lap that really wasn't very good.

However, I couldn't find a clean lap if it was right in front of me. That last turn (the wall on exit, especially) seems to hate me.
 
I'm now at like 350 miles and it's started to drop down. Did an oil change and it's back up to 514.

Check the room limit for me while you have it open? I'll see if adding a sport filter tonight get's us close.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back