GT SPORT AUGUST UPDATE1.25

• Thread starter Sven4057
  • 698 comments
It would be really awesome if they added 'rally customisations' along the way for cars like the Beetle, Integrale and Mini Cooper.

lancia-delta-integrale-rally-wallpaper-2.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Nice update. I have not played the game since 2 months back. Still waiting for more corvettes.
Paganis. Mclaren P1 Porsche 918. More BMW
mercedes like e60 m5 e46 m3, c63 amg, slr mclaren. And more dodge and fords. Like shelby gt500 13 and dodge challenger hellcat. After 3 more content updates it might be a good time to comeback to have more to Explore. September, october and maybe november will be busy months with Forza horizon 4. In december might be a perfect time to get back to the game.

Does anyone find the new scape additions of lesser quality, or am I in need of a few more coffees?

Do they somehow look less focused?

Last edited:
Is anyone having issues with downloading this update? The news article says it's only 4.1GB but with about 26GB to spare on my PS4 the system still tells me there's not enough space & needs an additional 16GB. This can't be normal, right?

Is anyone having issues with downloading this update? The news article says it's only 4.1GB but with about 26GB to spare on my PS4 the system still tells me there's not enough space & needs an additional 16GB. This can't be normal, right?
That's completely normal. PS4 games require enough free space for the entire install in order to update.

I really like the Mini and Beetle but I just can't see them being used as any more than a novelty. (Like the Kombi, or 500L)

These cars require a hp slash handling slash rally style upgrade to be truly useful on even medium sized tracks.

If you enjoy throwing them on Tsukuba Brands Hatch short, Suzuzuka Short or Kyoto short then youre good but otherwise on any track of any normal length they are a chore to get around.

These cars require a hp slash handling slash rally style upgrade to be truly useful on even medium sized tracks.

If you enjoy throwing them on Tsukuba Brands Hatch short, Suzuzuka Short or Kyoto short then youre good but otherwise on any track of any normal length they are a chore to get around.
You’ve never race the Fiat 500 around Nordschleife before? Thats a giggle not a chore :lol:

Man, a day has simply not enough hours.

There are meanwhile so many cars and tracks I like, I don't know when to enjoy them with hotlappings for example.

The time what I can put in GTS is barely enough for sport mode.

Maybe after FIA :)

I really like the Mini and Beetle but I just can't see them being used as any more than a novelty. (Like the Kombi, or 500L)
Other than engine power and transmission, the Mini is race spec. It's got all the proper gear(front tow hook, skid plate, full roll cage). I can see a few One Makes for it in the near future.
Thing is, it'll make a great Online League series.

PD have just grouped the classic cars all wrong. We can use them in the Amateur Campaign, but not in the Nostalgic Professional races(exclusively Gr. X classics).
I mean, it's not the Mini's fault if it doesn't get used.

Maybe I'll get lucky after this update and manage to pull a car, that is not a Jaguar F-Type Gr.3.

"I have a dream, that one day, my garage is getting a car above the price of 1 Million".

It will most likely end up like this:

*4 magic silhouettes appear*

Jaguar XJ13
Ferrari 330 P4
Ford GT40 Mark IV
Volkswagen Golf GTI

*wild choosing of cars intensifies*

*the game chooses...*

The Golf!
A Jaguar XJ13
A Nissan LMP
A Veneno
A Hyundai

What does the game choose?

The Hyundai! Then I discover I already have 6 Hyundais in my garage!

Back