GT SPORT AUGUST UPDATE1.25

• Thread starter Sven4057
  • 698 comments
The Beat sounds like they added an extra cylinder just for the laziness, or fun of it, when they could have just put the same engine sound as the S660 and no one would have really complained
Beat was NA, S660 is Turbo :dunce:

I‘m looking forward to try the Amuse, it‘s been one of my favourite cars in GT6 :dopey: I hope we‘ll also get the regular R1 Titan one day

Polyphony shows they hate completionist as much as Cards Against Humanity locking a decent majority of players out of the Nostalgia catch the cheating rubberband rabbit "races". Guess I'll just keep rolling the dice and get Vw Golf after Vw Golf for my daily cars that I cant sell for pity dollars.

I had to laugh when Kaz posted his silhouette tease for the cars yesterday on Twutter, after the reveal trailer for the patch had already been released, lol.

C'mon Kaz, keep up.

Nice update too, certainly a surprise

New track is always good, but more interested in the below tbh

The BoP (Balance of Performance) of the following cars has been adjusted:

Gr.1 Class
・Audi R18 TDI (Audi Sport Team Joest) '11 [Power Ratio : 107% > 106%]
・Audi R18 TDI (Le Mans 2011) '11 [Power Ratio : 107% > 106%]
・Bugatti Vision Gran Turismo (Gr.1) [Power Ratio : 104% > 103%]
・Peugeot L750R HYbrid Vision Gran Turismo, 2017 [Power Ratio : 88% > 87%]

IMPORTANT
The fuel consumption rate for the Gr.3 / Gr.4 cars has been adjusted.

Hi all!

What about the tire model and handling issues we had with the previous update? Is anything changed? Can't test it now...

Thanks! :)

Download went fast, but copying takes for ever... read through 75% of this thread and it’s still just at 85%..

*Update*

All done now... just bought the Abarth 500 and it disappeared from the showroom... didn’t happen when ai bought the Beetle or Mini... weird...
7E57F937-E120-4723-9CBC-4E78132AD591.jpeg

Last edited:
So, we get a few slow cars noone really drives and two exprensive cars noone really can affort!? Dammit PD! I really dont get who picks the selection for each DLC....
But hey, its free, and the track is nice and the Amuse too! :)

Guess I'll finally log in again for a few laps tonight :)

Last edited:
Polyphony shows they hate completionist as much as Cards Against Humanity locking a decent majority of players out of the Nostalgia catch the cheating rubberband rabbit "races". Guess I'll just keep rolling the dice and get Vw Golf after Vw Golf for my daily cars that I cant sell for pity dollars.

I thought they hated completionists judging by the quality of GT League in general

Amuse GT1 Comparison.

Gran Turismo Sport:

Gran Turismo 5:

Note: GT6 is essentially have the same spec, interior, and sound with slightly better lighting.

Aside from the incremental but important exterior changes, GTSport has slightly better Horsepower and finally has working digital turbo meter on the dash. Downside is it is now has slightly twitchy handling, but more stable to drift.

Essentially this Amuse S2000 is an evolution to the previous GT5/6 version, not a rehash.

On the side note, the Lancia Delta HF turbo spool is HUGE and the redline on the dash is now illuminated.

FINALLY! THE ORIGINAL MINI IS IN GT!!!!!! It's been a major absence from the series for far too long. But I also enjoyed driving the Lancia Delta Integrale; great fun! The Red Bull Ring is a brilliant track, just as good as Spa in my opinion. I did not expect a content update today!
The mini is so much fun when you fully tune it throw on some RSS tyres and throw it around the nurburgring!! this surprise update is the best one yet!!

now to take the abarth for a spin i can see lobbies being lots of fun for a while, i'll never get bored of these little cars

Back