GT SPORT AUGUST UPDATE1.25

• Thread starter Sven4057
  • 698 comments
Bathtubs don't belong in racing games.
Sure they do.
Who says you can't drag race in a lake. :lol:
images

Holy hell. The Abarth they just added is such a breath of fresh air...Wait, it was introduced in GT6? Okay, but still. Thing is gorgeous as sin. Sadly I CBF to get 1 mil and would honestly end up spending it on the Type 1, the Cooper, and the Delta HF. Especially the Delta. Great update.

Also cannot wait to violate laws by placing my car of choice in Cuba!

Now all I want is a widebody Starion (Conquest TSi would be dope), and a Z31...but that's a topic for another section.

I was really looking forward to the S2000 but it drives like a pig. Oversteer without major time loss in this game is unmanagable still...

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this a car primarily for drifting? At least that's what I remember and the update trailer seemed to imply. :confused:

I am more looking forward to a stock S2000. Glad to see the update though! Can't wait to drive RBR. :)

Where do you exactly live to have 10 Gbps?

Click on the flag under my avatar.

I'm tied into a 2 year contract for 1Gbps but they rolled out a free update to 10Gbps knowing full well that practically nobody could use it and therefore test it. At the moment it's just a marketing ploy for all intents and purposes.

I have no idea if I'm actually getting those speeds at the router end.

Click on the flag under my avatar.

I'm tied into a 2 year contract for 1Gbps but they rolled out a free update to 10Gbps knowing full well that practically nobody could use it and therefore test it. At the moment it's just a marketing ploy for all intents and purposes.

I have no idea if I'm actually getting those speeds at the router end.
Zurich, well not surprising...

I was really looking forward to the S2000 but it drives like a pig. Oversteer without major time loss in this game is unmanagable still...
People complaining about oversteer on a drift car, lol

Ouch ok.

Loving the update. Just still finds it a bit idiotic that there is way to get these cars at a more resonable way :-(

I played the game for 125 days, have + 250 sports mode races, and still only earned about 22 millions all in all.

Also did the daily race everyday. Just once did i see the Jaguar, wich i obviously dident won.

With this system a guy could play for like 3 years without ever getting those cars. Thats dumb.

I am not asked to get the cars for free. But we should be able to earn credits at a more resonable pace across all modes, and not only by doing such a boring grind on blue moon vs AI.

It's also by far the hardest race yet against AI in GT league. You are not touching the leader in a Stock Ferrari 330. The leader is 7 seconds a lap faster at Monza then me. I'm sure some aliens might get close but for the rest of us tuning will be a must to win. Very challenging.

S2000gt1 Turbo. My favorite car!

So its not just me who likes the psychofun cars :cheers:
It's a real shame there is a lack of imagination on the pricing (as per usual) I'm not grinding 1/4 billion credits or more when I can grab them for free on the carousel of mediocrity at some point

Hi all,
I'm wondering that no one is complaining about the missing Fanatec support. It was March 28th when Mr. Jackermeier himself announced...

And still we don't have

- rev lights support
- gas pedal rumble (traction loss)
- adjustable steering wheel rumbles
- correct Auto SEN setting

Cheers,
Rinki
The think is that we had correct Auto sen before..... so no Shame on Fanatec....

The Amuse S2000 is a Time Attack Car, NOT a drift car. You can drift it, but it is not set up for / built for drifting.

It’s crazy how mis-informed people can get through a video game :lol:

Can we figure out some of us are being told that we can’t add photos or see replays due to this memory shortage??
There are many GB’s available on console.
Can’t believe I maxed out my memory allotted on server.
I can still save liveries.

Where is Spa or Laguna Seca messages inbound
Stay tuned.
Spa is next.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ouch ok.

Loving the update. Just still finds it a bit idiotic that there is way to get these cars at a more resonable way :-(

I played the game for 125 days, have + 250 sports mode races, and still only earned about 22 millions all in all.

Also did the daily race everyday. Just once did i see the Jaguar, wich i obviously dident won.

With this system a guy could play for like 3 years without ever getting those cars. Thats dumb.

I am not asked to get the cars for free. But we should be able to earn credits at a more resonable pace across all modes, and not only by doing such a boring grind on blue moon vs AI.
Agreed. However, still having to grind, it doesn't have to be the same boring Blue Moon track. 18 minutes and under, take your E30 with 244hp and RSS tyres to Maggiore and score 425,000 Cr. It may be 6 minutes longer, but breaks up the boring part of grinding.

The Cooper S. It's such a joy. Doing One Make Custom Races at RBR early. Morning and late night, is too much fun. Just lowering the suspension, stiffer the springs and wind up the manti-roll bars a bit, leaving power and weight stock. Start from the back in a 20 car Grid Start, don't dive bomb the AI and you'll be rewarded with some cool pack racing.

So far I love this update, and I haven't driven all the cars, just the VW bug. I have only 2 complaints (rare for someone as grumpy as me)

1. The eligible cars for the historic cup are 15-20 mil.
2. We still cannot sell gift cars, see above.

I'm not a fan of them adding so many 15-20 mill in back to back updates. Or that the Daytona is 15 mill and twice as much than it was in GT6. I'm not referring just to you but I think a lot of people forget that the daily login bonus was not available in GT6 for quite sometime after the games release and it was just as hard to obtain these cars in the beginning as well.

Give it time if your not into grinding for these high priced cars as I'm sure they will offer something to earn more credits the older GTS gets just as they did for GT6.
Besides this new 1979 or older nostalgic race there is not much to use them for anyway but one make races.

Remember, that you Need At least 60 to 65 GB of free HDD space to do the Install..
The Download is just a patch.
after the download is done, the Patch is Installed.
the Entire Game is then Copied and Patched to a New file.
this is what takes the Install so long.
if it passes the Checksum
the Old File is deleted, and replaced by the New file.
So while it's installing it is making a full 2nd copy. You Must have the HDD space for the 2nd Copy
otherwise it will fail.

Even the stock s2000 ap1 is very prone to snap oversteer, and is very difficult to recover from if it happens when you're pushing the car to the limit. The AP2 is a bit easier to manage but it can still snap when you least expect it. Anything that causes the weight to transfer to the front, even just slightly lifting off the accelerator or during a change in elevation mid turn, and the rear end will want to kick out.

Now imagine adding on another 3-400 HP.

That Amuse s2k oversteer is basically how it is in real life.

J's Racing setup wins this touge battle and even it exhibits harsh oversteering.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back