GT Sport "Release Period Announcement" To Come at Sony E3 Briefing

  • Thread starter Thread starter AKps3
  • 313 comments
  • 30,718 views
So no GTSport news tonight since everything was deleted?
 
We'll see. It sure is weird that PD deleted all related Tweets and Facebook posts though. As I previously mentioned, I'll just let myself be surprised by the things I will see when I wake up tomorrow, I'm trying to keep my expectations low here, lol.
 
Unless we've switched threads and forums, this thread is in the Gran Turismo Sport forum and discusses the E3 briefing at which the game will appear and probably have its release date/period revealed.
 
hmmm posts deleted
Since the exclusieve GT Sport Thrustmaster wheel has been announced and is also present at E3 you should/could expect a release date in the nearish future for GT Sport itself?! Just a thought

There have been pictures of the wheel floating around for nearly a year, I don't think it means anything.


The point of my post here that got deleted was that I'm so disappointed in the continuing GT farce that I'm expecting another delay and ultimately a game that falls short of its peers.
 
So how much longer until everything starts?
 
So how much longer until everything starts?

The pre-show starts in just over 1 hour 30 minutes (someone correct If I'm wrong).
 
The pre-show starts in just over 1 hour 30 minutes (someone correct If I'm wrong).

Correct. 1h37m til pre-show. 2h07m til GT thing.

The tweet in japanese is still up so all this speculation is silly.
If I had to speculate myself, they removed all things that said "period". GTPlanet users should be happy...
 
Last edited:
Correct. 1h37m til pre-show. 2h07m til GT thing.

The tweet is japanese is still up so all this speculation is silly.
If I had to speculate myself they removed all things that said "period". GTPlanet users should be happy...

Oh just checked and indeed you are correct. Good call 👍
 
hmmm posts deleted


There have been pictures of the wheel floating around for nearly a year, I don't think it means anything.


The point of my post here that got deleted was that I'm so disappointed in the continuing GT farce that I'm expecting another delay and ultimately a game that falls short of its peers.
Last year this wheel should be launched together with GT Sport. GT Sport was delayed and also around this Thrustmaster wheel radio silence. Thrustmaster could not wait for GT Sport release date and meanwhile launched the PC verion. Main difference with last year is that the wheel already is on E3 and playable etc with the GT Sport logo in the middle. Slightly different vs last year. This theory could go terribly wrong if.....time will tell.
 
Last edited:
Wouldn't surprise me if they say Beta has been going good.
We are going to do an Open beta for the next few months.
Then we are going to "polish" some online interaction things.
Expected release date is Q1 2018.
 
New logo in the background. (and our beloved oval...)


There's someone using PSVR in the background, too. They might talk about the VR Tour mode?
 
Kaz (and a new UI?)

I got more distracted by the "artwork" behind kaz...that red shade reminds me of this:

DSC_0137_14.JPG

;)
 
I have no idea what PD will announce, we will be drooling over whatever we see.

I'm more curious about game features though...
 
If i had to take a gander i would say the Mazda LM55 VGT
The open inner fenders kinda give it away for me at least
 
Back