GT Sport Update 1.15 Coming March 29 - BMW E30 M3, Tsukuba, and More

• Thread starter Nico_Ble99
  • 871 comments
Why you want 2016 NSX Concept-GT over 2017 NSX-GT?

They probably had the 2016 cars modeled when GT Sport was undergoing development. I would have liked the 2017 cars too, but I'm stoked we are getting Super GT cars to begin with. And seeing PD added a 2017 version of the Lexus GT3 to compliment the Prototype we have, its not unlikely that post 2017 spec Super GT cars get added.

Great car list.

Tsukuba would be so fantastic (and it is and I love it, but FIA game...), but in this case, only as second track of update...

Sadly, but bcs of poor track list, priorities should have been different.

Obviously they are not and putting TT & DT except Race track is the way to go...

Oh boy oh boy oh boy we can finally recreate those 90's JDM races on Tsukuba!!!!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
Imagine the awesomeness if we also had one of these!

B8XmOfq.jpg

What I'd rather drive than "around Tsukuba":

* In London
* In Belgium
* The car from "The Fog"
* A 1997 Vauxhall Corsa with one missing front wheel
* Off a cliff
* A rusty, blunt nail in such a fashion that it attaches my testes to each other

Finally we got the full fat GT-R generations. Can't wait to try out the new Lexus GT3 on dailies.

TSUKUBA! 10 laps one-make N200 anyone?

Betting the GT40 gonna cost 20mil....and I haven't touched any of the previous 20mil cars yet.

Are BoP changes usually announced in any news format do we know? Or is it just a wait and see? With an additional group 3 car being added I assume there's going to be some changes :embarrassed:.
IIRC, it's been a case of only once the update has gone live. I hope this doesn't undermine your BOP tests done so far!

Back