GT Sport Update 1.22 Discussion Thread

• Thread starter AKps3
  • 3,154 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the 2 hint videos are for 2 different tracks. One with the bridge and another with pretty flowers. I'm guessing the bridge isn't in France. The flowers are.

5 days to go. :nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous:

They never said in the first teaser that it was a new track
They never said tne second teaser the new track is in France
Sooo...:lol:

No:

The teased Provence location is one track (or one area with multiple layouts). The bridge on the lake is teased twice, the second providing the Provence detail. The lavender in the third has Provence’s signature lavender fields, it’s one track, full stop.

There’s no reason that a second track/location couldn’t be added as well, but nothing has been teased that indicates such. The information we have only confirms one track/location.

I’ve also seen comments on a second car teaser, so I looked at the past teasers. Pretty much all of the silhouettes in their respective months were posted five days before the update launched, the one exception being either March or May (forget which one), which was three days before the update. This month was posted abnormally early (but we’ve also had teasers for the duration of the month for three other things arriving at the end of July, so everything is weird if you’re trying to draw patterns), so if there is in fact a second set of silhouettes then history tells us the latest we’d see it is the 27th (Friday).

I’m going to finish this post by saying do not expect anything that has not been teased.

PD haven’t exactly stuck to a pattern, the first track addition came with additional layouts, we’ve had an update with no tracks, and there’s been no consistent order to original/real circuits. It’s not really possible to definitively say what will or won’t come if it hasn’t been announced (literally every track outside this update and I believe Le Mans has arrived unannounced).
There is a consistent order actually.. they alternate between real and fantasy tracks(/alternate layouts to fantasy tracks).. at least that is the case so far.

Yes but serious news?

- New track set in Provence, France (99.9% of thread including me lean towards new fictional)
- New Suit Livery Editor
- Drivers will be able to be placed in Scapes photos
- 7 new confirmed cars, including the Mercedes W08/Formula Gran Turismo 2017 (possibility of more being teased, but I'm very doubtful anything more will be teased before update)

That's about all the teasers and news so far mate.

Edit: Sorry Mods. Was being sarcastic but didn't realise that'd be read wrong. Apologies!

Last edited:
This makes it FOUR reminders now.
Suggestions of cars you'd like in GT Sport go here.

Anyone watching this thread for information on the update would probably like to see information on the update, not 20 pages of cars people would like in GT Sport.
The same thing applies to tracks, only the link for that is here.

And features. That's here.

Enough already.

This makes it FOUR reminders now.

The same thing applies to tracks, only the link for that is here.

And features. That's here.

Enough already.
Thanks for the warnings, now we should discuss the update, shall we?

Last edited:
Ok can we keep this at a moderate state now as we have been warned four times now.
We would not like for this thread to be closed down now wouldn't we?

About the upcoming update does anyone here think that we might get more unanounced feature in the game?
Like the "rumoured" tire model, night time le mans? Or heck even a surprise real world location (dare to say like Spa or Fuji)..??

Just remember to keep your expectations down as we are just discussing the possibility of these inclusions.
Not trying to start a hype train or anything...

Ok can we keep this at a moderate state now as we have been warned four times now.
We would not like for this thread to be closed down now wouldn't we?

About the upcoming update does anyone here think that we might get more unanounced feature in the game?
Like the "rumoured" tire model, night time le mans? Or heck even a surprise real world location (dare to say like Spa or Fuji)..??

Just remember to keep your expectations down as we are just discussing the possibility of these inclusions.
Not trying to start a hype train or anything...

Good that you mentioned it i hope to see some features they showed @ TheNurburgring Live Event like:
- The improved Live Timing
- New Tire model
- Wheel Cam in Replays And Spectate

An update on Lobbys would be appreciated at least qualifing and 1 make races a connectivity bar in Lobbys to see all the players Connection Quality it takes 1 bad connection to mess up the lobby.

You said
Not trying to start a hype train or anything

People have think for their self.
if they want to believe everything people post and get hyped like a MF its their choice.
Not everthing thats gets posted its based on facts some just Guess and some say what they personaly want to be added to game,some post stuff based on facts from Twitter or Gt website or other sources.

Got a attacked a couple time for Creating Flase Hype cause is said what i personally think about what could come in the next update. Am i creating false Hype or are the ones who i call Hype police Interpet my opinions totaly wrong.

if its not based on facts does it mean you cant say what you think about what the next update will bring.

Last edited:
So what kind of driver suits does everyone plan to make? Anyone making replicas?

I just want to make one to match my Viper liveries! I'm gonna run into scapes so fast once done, I'm so excited! :gtpflag:

I can't believe no one's talking about the 787B.

Well, it was much better than the 787A or so I've heard. But not as good as the 787C...

More seriously, it was discussed in this thread at length about 50 pages back...:lol:

I think the Hamilton hype/hate train kind of overwhelmed the other cars after the teaser on Monday though.

Personally, i'm looking forward to 6 of the 7 cars, especially the 787B, and the other will be 20m so will depend on the roll of that damn wheel :nervous::lol:

image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back