GT Sport Update 1.45 Now Available

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 365 comments
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20190926160539.jpg

Tokyo Expressway Patrol

What is PD's reasoning for only including some versions of Tokyo but not the newest additions? They make no ****ing' sense...

It could be that the South layouts in general were developed later than the Central & East layouts, (as the South layouts were released long after the East & Central layouts) and this would also apply to making those layouts work with rain.

Not that I'd necessarily expect the same amount of time before we get Tokyo South in wet conditions, but I think it could be somewhat soon, likely not too long after Spa, or roughly around the same time. ("Same time" meaning relatively few updates between the update that features Spa, and the one that'd include Tokyo South wet.)

Didn't think i would have any interest in racing Tokyo wet, especially in the night. Just done the GT League Gr3 race in a Huracan and absolutely loved it. Car control was fine, grip reduction felt just right and i even managed a clean race bonus! Oh, and those reflections of the advertising boards and street signs - just looks incredible. I'm disappointed we didn't get Spa but this has been a pleasant surprise that will certainly get a lot of use!

Tokyo in the rain looks nice at night and that's pretty much it. Too bad the most popular version didn't receive the treatment (WTF?). The four new cars aren't very interesting to me, but I still appreciate having them.
Night was always gonna look good, but check out the sunrise rain. I wish it was sunset, but that perfect amount of road shine and light through the clouds is my favorite in real life and replicated quite well.
Didn't think i would have any interest in racing Tokyo wet, especially in the night. Just done the GT League Gr3 race in a Huracan and absolutely loved it. Car control was fine, grip reduction felt just right and i even managed a clean race bonus! Oh, and those reflections of the advertising boards and street signs - just looks incredible. I'm disappointed we didn't get Spa but this has been a pleasant surprise that will certainly get a lot of use!
Got any real world replica liveries for the Corvette or Camaro? Some Camaro GT4 fantasy stuff? :)

Yeah, dawn in the rain is my favorite setting at Tokyo. Used the Zonda R for some TT laps and it feels like early morning drives I used to do in NYC.

I'm pretty sure they changed something in the physics again the cars drives better so it's good thing but how long this will be ? pretty sure that when i start the game in a few days the physics will feels different. The wet Tokyo layouts feels perfect and are very enjoyable to drive i'm actually surprised how much.

Night was always gonna look good, but check out the sunrise rain. I wish it was sunset, but that perfect amount of road shine and light through the clouds is my favorite in real life and replicated quite well.

Got any real world replica liveries for the Corvette or Camaro? Some Camaro GT4 fantasy stuff? :)

To be honest none of the new cars interest me so until I get a free one it's a no unfortunately!

Last night i noticed a change in how cars handle they feel like they have alot more grip. The Merc GR3 car glued itself to the road so much so i was putting my foot down through slow corners trying to get the back to step out and nothing happened. Same with the GR3 Audi R8, it's alot more controllable through corners. The Alfa 4C GR4 car feels like the Megane trophy GR4 car now.

I took a spin with the 4C Gr.3 at SuperGT lobby in the East Outer Loop. It was pure adrenaline, once yoy get used to the rain, it becomes a prettier race with intense fights

You're calling somebody else a joke because you don't understand something, and when someone picks you up on it you label them a fanboy? That is quite an ignorant attitude in my view, but crack on.
I'm not that serious about all this, but just to be curious here do you understand why they picked some Tokyo tracks and not others? Just being silly at this point. It's all good.

Latest Posts

Back