GT Sport's Next Content Update is On Its Way

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,712 comments
I'd also like La Sarthe, but I think it's really out of order that not only do we get many modern and classic LMP1's the track also features in Photo Scapes...

Alfa Romeo keep it in there museo historico. I don't think it comes out much. Last I know is Alfa's 100th anniversary celebration at Goodwood. It's where that profile pic was taken. The 164 Procar is also kept in the same place. That also visited Goodwood in 2010 for the centenary.
It was also shown at Expo 2015 in Milan, to promote the re-opening of their museum.

5be1e884b6ea64c2de7f1e31078cc4e3.jpg

Surprised this teaser has come out so soon, all good though some good cars in that mix.

As the pattern goes we had a fantasy track last update so in theory should be a real one this time. Any track is welcome but hoping it’s not a Le Mans tacks, just not my bag at all. Please be Spa failing that Silverstone, my money is on Silverstone don’t know why!

Edit - also hoping for fia stuff and general improvements in the game, and hopefully find out what the mythical DRS will be!

I'd have to agree about Le Mans. THis is the expected track but I feel the same way as Tsukuba. Any modern sim should have it but its not exactly a usable or enjoyable track unless you're an LMP.

I actually dont mind the Bugatti circuit but thats more like FM6 beating me over the head with it.

Also I expect that PD will do the smart thing and make a 2 lap Miata race around Le Mans as a Daily because LOL.

Well, you can turn down (or turn up) the transmission noise in the main menu if it annoys you, so yeah... :D
Anyone who has actually done this knows that it's completely useless and barely lowers it. I raise the engine noise to counter it and make a larger gap between the two but it sounds almost identical to leaving both at 0.

It's certainly the most beautiful 24 hour race held in France in the world. Beyond that, I'm not so sure!
I think it has a unique history, with fantastic cars and a track full of history. I don't know if you don't agree with me on the fact that it is the most beautiful race of the world or that the track itself, to drive, is a bit boring haha. Anyway as someone said it could become a bugatti festival I'm afraid

Anyone who has actually done this knows that it's completely useless and barely lowers it. I raise the engine noise to counter it and make a larger gap between the two but it sounds almost identical to leaving both at 0.

At least you don't get the massive clunk of PC2 when you change gear.

That's true, unfortunately. Even lowering the opponents engine sounds makes little to no difference (in the F1500 championship I couldn't hear my own engine).

If we get a new track I do hope it's somewhere like Le Mans or Spa where we can give the Gr1 and new Group C cars somewhere to really stretch their legs. Tsukuba is absolutely hopeless for anything above 200hp (or just hopeless in general tbh).

Le Mans would be viable for Sport Mode as well. It's less than half the laptime of N24, and that or Nordschleife comes up at least twice a month. Would even be viable for FIA if they add 5 mins onto quali like they do with the top 24 races.

Fiat 500F 1968 VS Volkswagen Sambabus Typ 2 (T1) 1962

Fiat: 16 Hp weight: 520 KG (1100 LBS) Top Speed: 65MpH

VW: 33 Hp weight: 1095 KG (2410 LBS) It also has the aerodynamic equivalent of a brick. Top Speed: 84MpH

Who Will Win Around the 'Ring?
We just need a 2CV and an Austin Mini and we could make the Championship of Horsepowers. :drool:

Seriously I would like it since I'm not a Hypercar fan.

This is great but I still need a Porsche for every racing class. At this point I'd pay DLC prices for a few Porsches.

I'd love me some oddball cars :lol:
I remember someone kept posting a GT6 Daihatsu Midget. I don't see it now but everytime I see that car, no matter the context, I can't help but laugh. Maybe it's the PS2 model or that the car itself looks funny and out of place in a racing game
Or maybe I'm weird :dopey:

Interesting piece of (stillborn :() artwork; would be nice to know how it would stack up if it actually raced :)
For me the Midget is just as iconic to Gran Turismo as the 787B so it NEEDS to come to GTS :lol:

Back