GT3 World Tier Championship Series Season 1 For PS4 ( (antisocial lounge))

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I have to stay at my moms place till the end of next week (she's on vacation and I have to baby sit :D ), is it possible to send in a screenshot of my time trail time I put down last week for qualification?!
As I have to stay at my moms place till the end of next week (she's on vacation and I have to baby sit :D ), is it possible to send in a screenshot of my time trail time I put down last week for qualification?!
Send a picture of the lobby settings. Then picture of your time. Or you can qualify now and get a time

There's a secret one apparently. ;)

image.jpg

I feel like the game lost it's attractiveness. Maybe due to the witcher ... Maybe the bugs

I hope we are going to have some nice races before the season starts

Im coming on now if anyone's up for a race?

Edit- never mind. Phone line and internets not working right. Sky better have it sorted out before tonight.

Last edited:
I feel like the game lost it's attractiveness. Maybe due to the witcher ... Maybe the bugs

I hope we are going to have some nice races before the season starts
I agree. We should schedule some practice races before are qualify date. My schedule has proven to be a pain when it comes to finding people racing online. I've also been consumed with trying to get my wheel dialed in. Are you guys aware of a center spring setting that has been left on in the game with no option to turn off. This surly has an impact on corner feel and not being able to feel fronts pushing. Really annoying. But yes wee need some practice. Everyone, let's schedule something.

I'll be online in a couple of hours and up for a few tidy races. I have not had one in a few days, would be good to have a few hours racing some peep's!

Right now im on 2nd for this week. 1pm-10pm. But after this week its back to 10pm-6am. Thats eastern time.

Everyone stop saying that word!!! :scared:

The British Grand Prix is coming up soon, not sure if I can bring myself to watch it. :yuck:

I agree. We should schedule some practice races before are qualify date. My schedule has proven to be a pain when it comes to finding people racing online. I've also been consumed with trying to get my wheel dialed in. Are you guys aware of a center spring setting that has been left on in the game with no option to turn off. This surly has an impact on corner feel and not being able to feel fronts pushing. Really annoying. But yes wee need some practice. Everyone, let's schedule something.

To feel the underster you have to find a good balance between the forces, too much of one and you will not feel it.
Try the Jack Spades classic settings and low the master scale per car, those settins were made on the PC with a Fanatec clubsport V2 without center spring enable, so to better translate that to the PS4, low a litle the master scale to compensate the center spring.
I usualy use the classic settings with lower master scale and a click or two on the SoP lateral value to get a feeling from the rear.

Great practice session with @Skaankypuppy @Over Active and other guys.

My race was fd by some randoms so we should try and do privates as much as we can.

That´s a great way to practice evasive moves...:lol: You never know what they will do....

Great races yesterday @Skaankypuppy

Last edited:
That´s a great way to practice evasive moves...:lol: You never know what they will do....

Great races yesterday @Skaankypuppy

Yes mate. It was good close racing. It was a pity that last race crashed before it started. I must remember to put more fuel in for the race next time lol, that pit stop messed it up for me a little.

Yes mate. It was good close racing. It was a pity that last race crashed before it started. I must remember to put more fuel in for the race next time lol, that pit stop messed it up for me a little.

Don´t be shy on fuel... it´s free...:sly: :lol:

Don´t be shy on fuel... it´s free...:sly: :lol:

Yes mostly free apart from the weight, I just forget to change it back after lowering it to try and get into the 2:08's lol. I still didn't mange one. I don't think the extra few kg's of fuel would have made much of a difference anyway. I couldn't believe it when the pit in board came out on lap 4 lol

In the last 10 days I have run in many multiplayer lobbys with freinds here and another site. But all of them are from Ireland, UK, Europe.

I need to run full lobby's with some people in U.S to see that there is no lag issues that we experienced last Sunday week.

Ping above drivers head is ping to host or ping to you does anyone know

Nobody wants to race tonight ? I'll try to open a lobby and see what happens.

I think the best way is 15/practice 15/qualy 10 warmup 10 to 15 laps. Circuit order in the season order

I think the best way is 15/practice 15/qualy 10 warmup 10 to 15 laps. Circuit order in the season order

I'll be about later, but I've got a couple of jobs to do after work. As long as I can fix the issues they have with their computers I would imagine I'll be about by 20:30 BST or so.

I m still working on a aston tune for silverstone. I'm no tuner

I m still working on a aston tune for silverstone. I'm no tuner
What he said!!
Thanks goruk for the tip. Do you know if sms is aware that ps4 players would like center spring off? I hope that comes with the next patch. I'm really curious at what it will feel like with out it.

In the last 10 days I have run in many multiplayer lobbys with freinds here and another site. But all of them are from Ireland, UK, Europe.

I need to run full lobby's with some people in U.S to see that there is no lag issues that we experienced last Sunday week.

Ping above drivers head is ping to host or ping to you does anyone know
I can be the American Test Dummy :)

I'm not sure about the Ping though.

We need a full lobby with committed people. That means no dropping even if your engine is in different places

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back