GT3 World Tier Championship Series Season 1 For PS4 ( (antisocial lounge))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like you only can feel the tyre wear as you said, which I quite like.
Also, what water temp is normal? I'm afraid my car will break during a longer race.

No idea on the water temp, hopefully after the race tonight we should know what the life of the softs on the GT3's are like.

Just keep a eye on lap time too, if your dropping to much pit 👍

Are we going to do a mandatory stop or just see if we can make it without?

No idea on the water temp, hopefully after the race tonight we should know what the life of the softs on the GT3's are like.

Are we going to do a mandatory stop or just see if we can make it without?

For the race tonight do you mean? if so the chose is yours. No mandatory pit stops.

Zakspeed_TV
priesty_lfc
potatoe506 - (MrMattAdz)
MCGERTY
svenvangent968
Xkubunt
Rexuz
ElBasque

I should be on later. I'm on now until btcc race 3 starts, currently looking out of my side window a lot in a Capri.

ITV4 👍
Hey bro. What time will your stream be. And wish I could make the race you got planned. Waiting on the 12th. I think a good idea is we get together through the week and practice on track with everyone. Or whoever can make it. Maybe do some formation driving. Just practice and the faster people help the slower people. But come sunday, all bets are off. Race time!!!!

Hey bro. What time will your stream be. And wish I could make the race you got planned. Waiting on the 12th. I think a good idea is we get together through the week and practice on track with everyone. Or whoever can make it. Maybe do some formation driving. Just practice and the faster people help the slower people. But come sunday, all bets are off. Race time!!!!

Yeah for sure mate, i shall stream at 7pm 👍

http://www.twitch.tv/zakspeed_tv/profile

Zakspeed_TV
priesty_lfc
potatoe506 - (MrMattAdz)
MCGERTY
svenvangent968
Xkubunt
Rexuz
ElBasque
MrTans

Should be on by 7, don't think I've anything else planned.

I'm 100% in but I may be slightly late, mrs starts nights tonight so she'll be leaving at 7.10ish so I kinda have to see her off before I can start any race!

Cool just to hold on till I join the track? I'll be in the lobby at 7 just not ready to race. :nervous:

Sure we can hang on for 10mins mate.

I may be a bit late to the party, only by 10 minutes or so but if worse comes to worse I may miss it by a lot more. I'll try and let you know at around 7:00 what time I'm going to be available.

Maybe whack in a moderate length practice session in to start to let people file in?

I like this idea, start a 20 min practice at 6:50 and start qualifying at 7:10. Then race should take us to about 7:45/8ish.

Gives people time to nail in tuning setup for qualifying and gives late comers 15 minutes.

I'll have a pop at this.

Zakspeed_TV
priesty_lfc
potatoe506 - (MrMattAdz)
MCGERTY
svenvangent968
Xkubunt
Rexuz
ElBasque
MrTans
Yido

I like this idea, start a 20 min practice at 6:50 and start qualifying at 7:10. Then race should take us to about 7:45/8ish.

Gives people time to nail in tuning setup for qualifying and gives late comers 15 minutes.

I'm literally just turning up to pootle around on default. Still getting used to my new wheel and the physics.

I'm literally just turning up to pootle around on default. Still getting used to my new wheel and the physics.

Default isn't too bad on silverstone actually.

I really need to get my arse into gear and order myself a wheel, sold the DFGT a few weeks back so really need to get one. Haven't made my mind up on which yet. The T300 is a bit pricey to be honest but the T80 has no FFB but even without FFB at £70 is a steal.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm going to miss the qualifying, probably going to be too late for the race. Sorry guys. If you're really desperate for racers I will be free from 7:30, otherwise feel free to start without me.

Yeah I'm going to miss the qualifying, probably going to be too late for the race. Sorry guys. If you're really desperate for racers I will be free from 7:30, otherwise feel free to start without me.

I don't mind waiting but it's up to Zak

Practice over.

3rd tier for me.

EDIT: surprisingly competitive, bar the first goddamn corner.

EDIT 2: were pitstops mandatory? :S I saw a few people pull in, but my tyres were fine all race and:-

if so the chose is yours. No mandatory pit stops.

Last edited:
What sort of times were you guys running? I recon I could get down to a 2.15.xxx in qualy. Race will likely be a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back