GT3 World Tier Championship Series Season 1 For PS4 ( (antisocial lounge))

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you send me a psn request make sure to add in the message the name of the this racing series thanks.

Hey guys what's up. Are we ready are what. Like I said I'm really going to push and try to contact everyone not accounted for yet and try to reach Darian G Saturday morning. I really would like that he do a video on his channel about are series. With that kind of exposure would also raise the question of having are races on a dedicated YouTube channel were people could come and watch us race weekly. Could really generate a lot of hits that could possibly found a future for the league. Just a thought. I know I dream big but it would be cool to be apart of something like that.

Hey guys what's up. Are we ready are what. Like I said I'm really going to push and try to contact everyone not accounted for yet and try to reach Darian G Saturday morning. I really would like that he do a video on his channel about are series. With that kind of exposure would also raise the question of having are races on a dedicated YouTube channel were people could come and watch us race weekly. Could really generate a lot of hits that could possibly found a future for the league. Just a thought. I know I dream big but it would be cool to be apart of something like that.
Sounds great to me. Anything is possible. I have a few questions about steering wheel stands. I may go with the cheaper t80 wheel. I need a stand for it.

Sounds great to me. Anything is possible. I have a few questions about steering wheel stands. I may go with the cheaper t80 wheel. I need a stand for it.
Build one. You can google "diy sim rigs" and build one alot cheaper than you can buy. Ive got a playseat but currently building a rig. I like the playseat but i want to have a set up thats more custom for me.

Does any1 have a ThrustmasterT300Rs I'm thinking of buying is it worth $400 & how does it feel on PCars realistic??? Thanks
Yes its worth it. Great wheel!!

Sorry for the double post. My bad!!!
Does anybody know how to combine these posts or does a mod have to do that?

Last edited:
How are you guys linking up to race together? Online is a big mess right now.

Does any1 have a ThrustmasterT300Rs I'm thinking of buying is it worth $400 & how does it feel on PCars realistic??? Thanks

I can only compare having a T300 with not having a wheel at all. I'd say it's worth every penny. I was a bit intimidated about using a wheel, but the experience is so good that I'll never go back to a pad... EVER lol.

You work in construction right? You could probably make one out of bricks or something. ;)

How are you guys linking up to race together? Online is a big mess right now.

It's not been too bad, you can join people on your friends list through PSN, you can also send invites. There was a few of us racing last night, it went pretty smoothly.

Wow, with so many new threads it took me a while to find you!
Really enjoying the game although I'm still mostly fiddling with the settings so far.
I can say with some certainty that I'll be playing in tier 3 somewhere near the bottom!

It's weird you can't see a friends leaderboard or see friends currently playing and simply press to join a room or something. A bit confusing as you only can see 20 current servers.

I found if you click on a player in your friends list that's in a multiplayer lobby you can find the a link to the host of the lobby and click join room from there.

PS. I was having serious doubts about this game on my first full day of playing. I can honesty say with a little bit of tinkering with the FFB settings that I'm well and truly in love with it now. Next thing learn the tracks:)

Woooooow , the Ford Capri Zakspeed turbo (and more of that stuff) , woooooow a great car to drive and that with the default setup and controller woooooow and one more time , woooooooooooow .
O yes , i forget something ....... the sound of this car phoewieieieieie(wooooow) love it .

Yido, that race round Nur was an absolute nightmare. My engine ended up dying.

Nothing if you like being rammed every time you go round a corner or try an overtake.

Yeah it was mayhem out there. Sorry if I did hit anyone I'll be the first to admit that I'm know where near 100% on any track when it comes to braking points. Was a dam good race though my engine blowup in both qualiy and the race

Yeah it was mayhem out there. Sorry if I did hit anyone I'll be the first to admit that I'm know where near 100% on any track when it comes to braking points. Was a dam good race though my engine blowup in both qualiy and the race

I guess it'll just take everyone a bit of practice to avoid it. Sucks when damage is on though, on that race in Monza I had to limp back to the pits after a smash in the first corner.

There's a difference between a novice driver (me) bumping someone by accident and most of the morons you get online that smash you off at every opportunity. I'll be all over the track, but if I see someone a lot quicker approaching I try and give them space.

There's a difference between a novice driver (me) bumping someone by accident and most of the morons you get online that smash you off at every opportunity. I'll be all over the track, but if I see someone a lot quicker approaching I try and give them space.
Yeah, some people are retards. Nothing can be done. I rather get smoked by better drivers then get hit every time.

I've punted a few people in braking zones and spent the rest of the race worrying in my British "oo I hope they don't think I'm a rammer" mode.

Its not been too bad for me on the whole though. I think I've been lucky. I've been able to watch the blockers and leaners at work from behind so I've plotted my route around them.

Ginger, I watched that video. Do u feel that the engine blow ups come form driving too hard or is it just random? I didn't see that u pushing the motor too hard, the tires though is another story. Haha, I'm sure I'll be much worse for a few days being new to my wheel.

When it happened I thought I had over reved it coming out a corner which might have contributed to it but after I watched I didn't thinking it was ragged out to much

Can downshifting too fast whilst breaking do that too? That's what I'm concentrating on improving anyway, knowing how this will be an hour long series.

Es we have to Qualify with the AstonMartinRacing V8 Vantage GT4 at Silverstone i ran in to a problem .
In the setup i can't change the FINAL DRIVE gearing it is locked .
Those gears for Silverstone are to long in defauld setup .
Anyone else have this problem ?

Anyone up for some practice sessions at Silverstone tonight? Haven't driven a lap around that circuit yet so really need laps. I'm not ready for any races yet.

Es we have to Qualify with the AstonMartinRacing V8 Vantage GT4 at Silverstone i ran in to a problem .
In the setup i can't change the FINAL DRIVE gearing it is locked .
Those gears for Silverstone are to long in defauld setup .
Anyone else have this problem ?

I think that the gearing is pritty poor on the cars i have try'd tuning up to now.

Just received a 300 second penalty for corner cutting the outside of a corner. I hope that doesn't occur in our series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back