GT3 World Tier Championship Series Season 1 For PS4 ( (antisocial lounge))

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it happened I thought I had over reved it coming out a corner which might have contributed to it but after I watched I didn't thinking it was ragged out to much

When I was watching your video I could see that you were changing up too late, over revving the engine.

Can downshifting too fast whilst breaking do that too? That's what I'm concentrating on improving anyway, knowing how this will be an hour long series.

Yes. This will blow the engine quite quickly just like in real life.

Just received a 300 second penalty for corner cutting the outside of a corner. I hope that doesn't occur in our series.

That is pretty extreme, could be worth doing the series with the penalties off?

Online is lacking a lot of options.

-no chat box
-you can't back out of a race and sit in the lobby
-if your damaged you can't retire to pits
-the host can't kick people without the whole lobby having to vote (this a major issue)
-I'm not sure if you can change cars during a practice session once you've gone on the track
-I've never seen someone get a contact penalty and I've been punted plenty of times
-you can't spectate races (another major issue)
-there isn't any way to view race or qualifying results after the race once your in the lobby

The penalties are good. I don't think we will have them on. If you corner cut doing a Race. Have respect and give the "POSITION" back.

The penalties are good. I don't think we will have them on. If you corner cut doing a Race. Have respect and give the "POSITION" back.
The only problem with no penalties is you can't even watch other peoples cars in repay mode to see if people cut. This game is missing a lot of online features most of us are use to. I'd almost say we should push back the dates on everything to see if we can get a patch or something.

Thats a good point Oz, but to be fair it's noticeable if people cut corners so chances are someone world raise it after the race.

Anyone know how many laps the soft tyres are lasting typically? I've found they seem to last quite a while if you don't push it too much. I did manage to run the GT4 to very low fuel (set it to 10 before the session) in about 5 laps but a full tank is about 100 so that should last a reasonable amount of time.

If anyone makes a lobby and wants to run some laps together feel free to post here and we can send out friend invites if necessary.

I'm very much up for some online racing with you guys, just want to know who I'm up against and try and guess who I will be matched up with in the different tiers.

I noticed that oz is ready at the top of most of the Silverstone time lap records :D

The leaderboards aren't that great though as you isn't a friends only list, and they match up the car classes as well so gt4 cars are in the same leaderboard as gt1 cars.

Ok i will host a GT3 25 laps @ Silverstone GP later if there is enough interest, please put your PSN down if your up for it. I will stream it to if anyone wants to watch. Cheers

http://www.twitch.tv/zakspeed_tv/profile/followers

10 min Q will start at 7pm UK time then race.

Zakspeed_TV

Not my favourite track and I've not driven the GT3s yet but I might be up for this, is it gonna be a public lobby or will you get enough people through here/friends?

I'm very average and know you're not so if I join I'll be towards the back! :nervous:

Last edited:
Ok i will host a GT3 25 laps @ Silverstone GP later if there is enough interest, please put your PSN down if your up for it. I will stream it to if anyone wants to watch. Cheers

http://www.twitch.tv/zakspeed_tv/profile/followers

10 min Q will start at 7pm UK time then race.

Zakspeed_TV
I'll try and join in on this, my pace is quite far behind other people in this track, so I'm hoping that if I race with other people I will be able to copy their racing lines and maybe improve my timed laps with the gt4

I'll try and join in on this, my pace is quite far behind other people in this track, so I'm hoping that if I race with other people I will be able to copy their racing lines and maybe improve my timed laps with the gt4

100% you would improve with running with other people 👍

Not my favourite track and I've not driven the GT3s yet but I might be up for this, is it gonna be a public lobby or will you get enough people through here/friends?

I'm very average and know you're not so if I join I'll be towards the back! :nervous:

I want to keep it to just people here if we get enough, don't matter how fast you are, its just about racing together and having fun with it. 👍

Edit: sorry double post, please don't ban me :gtpflag:

Ok lets get PSN down for people who are up for it, coz i still need to add people too.
copy and paste a list.

Zakspeed_TV

I'm in the group chat so I'll add some of you from then but otherwise I'll fire off some invites when I get a chance.

Zakspeed_TV
priesty_lfc
potatoe506 - (MrMattAdz)
MCGERTY
svenvangent968

Will be at eight o'clock in the evening for me , 7pm UK is 8pm Belgium .

I'll join in, expecting a delivery at some point though so might have to park up at the side for 5-10 mins. Don't worry, I'd finish last anyway. :)

On the race are we going to do a mandatory stop or will we just be stopping as and when we need to? I'm only curious as I'm not sure what the tyre life is like just yet.

On the race are we going to do a mandatory stop or will we just be stopping as and when we need to? I'm only curious as I'm not sure what the tyre life is like just yet.

I don't even know how to check how much tyre wear you have? When you change hud to the telemetry thing you can see temp and such on each tyre but don't know what all the other things are around the tyre icons.

Edit: oops, double post, sorry!

I don't even know how to check how much tyre wear you have? When you change hud to the telemetry thing you can see temp and such on each tyre but don't know what all the other things are around the tyre icons.

Edit: oops, double post, sorry!

Yeah there doesn't seem to be any indication on the wear. Now I know it's more of a when you 'feel' it thing but it would be nice to have something tell you how they are looking. I have a tendency to pit early thinking my tyres have gone off when in reality they're fine, I've usually just had a few laps where I've messed up and blame the tyres 'cause it can't possibly be my fault.

Yeah there doesn't seem to be any indication on the wear. Now I know it's more of a when you 'feel' it thing but it would be nice to have something tell you how they are looking. I have a tendency to pit early thinking my tyres have gone off when in reality they're fine, I've usually just had a few laps where I've messed up and blame the tyres 'cause it can't possibly be my fault.

Seems like you only can feel the tyre wear as you said, which I quite like.
Also, what water temp is normal? I'm afraid my car will break during a longer race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back