GT5 Hybrids

• Thread starter NSXDriver
  • 1,127 comments
JER_CREST
If somebody can not give the hex codes can somebody offer me a save that has the 787B Stealth on it unused on it>

If you did the update you cannot use it anyway

In a room im at

picture.php
~

picture.php

picture.php

JER_CREST
I have done it to the Audi R10 TDI Race Car to a Stealth and a Jaguar XJ13 to a Chrome Line.

Just let me see a save and let me update you on my progress.
So you made these and can still use them after the update?

Yes

I also recreated all the other pre-order cars and Both Audi's, BMW, Jaguar Chrome Line, Lamborghini, Mclaren F1, Both Mercedes, Honda NSX GT500 Stealth, Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth, and finally the Shelby Cobra Chrome Line.

So right now I have 3 Mclaren F1 Stealth Models.

2 Audi R10 TDI Stealth Model's

2 Audi R8 5.2 Chrome Line's

2 BMW's M3 Chrome Line's

2 Honda NSX GT500 Stealth Model's

2 Jaguar XJ13 Chrome Line's

2 Lamoborghini's Mucielago (or how that is spelled) LP650-4 Chrome Line's

2 Mercedes 300SL Chrome Line's.

2 Mercedes SLS AMG Stealth Model's.

2 Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth Model's.

2 Shelby Cobra Chrome Line's.

Last edited:
JER_CREST
Yes

I also recreated all the other pre-order cars and Both Audi's, BMW, Jaguar Chrome Line, Lamborghini, Both Mercedes, Honda NSX GT500 Stealth, Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth, and finally the Shelby Cobra Chrome Line.

I have the chrome lines. Only one I don't have is the Jag, but not worried about it. I really want the SLS Stealth and 787B Stealth, and the Audi stealth.

Now tell me something can these be permanent borrowed, or are they still not able to be

I have no idea.

that is why I need a European save that has a 787B Stealth unused.

I will not use that on my PS3 I just need the info on the internal coding to make my own.

somebody PM me for me email address to send it to me. and if it works i will see if it can be barrowed.

JER_CREST
I have no idea.

that is why I need a European save that has a 787B Stealth unused.

I will not use that on my PS3 I just need the info on the internal coding to make my own.

Oh ok, wish I could help you.

I have the chrome lines. Only one I don't have is the Jag, but not worried about it. I really want the SLS Stealth and 787B Stealth, and the Audi stealth.

Now tell me something can these be permanent borrowed, or are they still not able to be

I don't know if this illegal but the "Car Borrower" Still works. Did it yesterday in fact.

JER_CREST
and you will see in my barrow cars

You online now?

michrulejj
I don't know if this illegal but the "Car Borrower" Still works. Did it yesterday in fact.

I know it still works. I just wasn't sure if those could be permanent borrowed yet

Question guys, but I know with the new 2.12 update that it will completely remove some cars from your garage. Say I have a Aston Martin for example, if I back up my save game before updating and I lose the car, will I get it back if I copy my save game back?

I tried to put it on a couple cars, but hasn't worked for me yet. Same with the SC and performance brakes tickets. I tried a few different cars, but havn't got them working yet.

whats these performance brake tickets and stage 4/5 turbo's? sorry I missed the boat and cant find it over the last few pages?

Yes

I also recreated all the other pre-order cars and Both Audi's, BMW, Jaguar Chrome Line, Lamborghini, Mclaren F1, Both Mercedes, Honda NSX GT500 Stealth, Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth, and finally the Shelby Cobra Chrome Line.

So right now I have 3 Mclaren F1 Stealth Models.

2 Audi R10 TDI Stealth Model's

2 Audi R8 5.2 Chrome Line's

2 BMW's M3 Chrome Line's

2 Honda NSX GT500 Stealth Model's

2 Jaguar XJ13 Chrome Line's

2 Lamoborghini's Mucielago (or how that is spelled) LP650-4 Chrome Line's

2 Mercedes 300SL Chrome Line's.

2 Mercedes SLS AMG Stealth Model's.

2 Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth Model's.

2 Shelby Cobra Chrome Line's.

I'm sorry, but you did not actually re-create these cars yourself. All of these cars can be re-created by anybody with just a little know how. I know, because I just made them myself also, took me all of about 45 minutes. Without going into detail, I will say it is an automated process, so to speak, and you don't have to know one thing about hex editing or anything like that. So please, stop trying to come off like you just invented the wheel or something.

Question guys, but I know with the new 2.12 update that it will completely remove some cars from your garage. Say I have a Aston Martin for example, if I back up my save game before updating and I lose the car, will I get it back if I copy my save game back?
Will somebody please answer my question.

Well of course it will load the default specs, what im asking is, if I back up my save before updating and then lose a few cars after updating, will get the cars back at all if I copy it back?

I'm sorry, but you did not actually re-create these cars yourself. All of these cars can be re-created by anybody with just a little know how. I know, because I just made them myself also, took me all of about 45 minutes. Without going into detail, I will say it is an automated process, so to speak, and you don't have to know one thing about hex editing or anything like that. So please, stop trying to come off like you just invented the wheel or something.

Well don't act like you're more superior than others with your work. He's just saying he made them on hex. No big deal. And nothing to bite on.

BACK ON TOPIC

Last edited:
Well of course it will load the default specs, what im asking is, if I back up my save before updating and then lose a few cars after updating, will get the cars back at all if I copy it back?

I haven't had any cars just disappear .. and I modded..went to 2.12..played game as intended..got bored. modded on that for a bit..then reverted back to 2.11 ...The cars that "disappear" will do that every time you load the game save.. If you have them saved on USB.. you can load them up.. but If they disappeared once ..then chances are slim that anything will change just because you reloaded a save..

What the hell is that?!

Turns out it's a ZIL-2906 screw-propelled offroad vehicle, intended to recover cosmonauts from extremely difficult soft terrain.

Here's a video. The thing seems unexpectedly agile.

I was surprised to find out that this was far from a loony one-off, but actually an established vehicle design approach that has been used repeatedly: [WIKIPEDIA]Screw-propelled vehicle[/WIKIPEDIA]. Here's a nice video of another example, built by Chrysler in the 1960s.

Has anyone seen Lamborghini Gallardos and Chevrolet Corvettes with Turbos now? I have a picture of it.
974935_10152914738660463_851508875_n.jpg

Back