GT5 Hybrids

• Thread starter NSXDriver
  • 1,127 comments
Indeed it is the Vettel racing suit on my B-Spec, who just happens to be S.Vettel. The hint was...well...hinting at the suit's red gloves.
Here have a cookie FastASheck :lol::
images

Indeed it is the Vettel racing suit on my B-Spec, who just happens to be S.Vettel. The hint was...well...hinting at the suit's red gloves.
Here have a cookie FastASheck :lol::
images

How did you swing the Gear and Name? Pretty sweet. Not bad for your slave driver lol

How did you swing the Gear and Name? Pretty sweet. Not bad for your slave driver lol
Haha thanks, the name I got legitimate from creating him, and the suit...well...that's not to be discussed here.. (*cough* message me *cough*) :lol:

ZDUPH
Haha thanks, the name I got legitimate from creating him, and the suit...well...that's not to be discussed here.. (*cough* message me *cough*) :lol:

Believe it or not... On one of the seven GT5 PSN profiles in have done it have a driver that has the same last name as me.

I just went through all the Vetts looking for an engine under the hood, nada, only one so far with an engine hidden by the hood is the Impreza and only the Hatch, not the Sedan. Wish I had a in game LS6 or LS7, the LS9 has only the top mount intercooler, funny how its got that and the rest is empty.

FastAShecK
I just went through all the vetts looking for an engine under the hood, nada, only one with an engine hidden by the hood is the Impreza and only the Hatch, not the Sedan

Trust me the only one that was modeled was that Subaru. Tried just about every premium. The one I was really hoping to have a engine was the 2002 Viper. Although it did look funny without the hood. I called it a drift missile (reason was because you didn't want to mess up one of the most expensive parts on that car)

FastAShecK
WOW, did you have a good idea it would come up? My last name is 8 letters and no way its getting generated lolololol

Well i missed my first initial. Just randomly got my last name again.

My last name is eight letters and it came up

Trust me the only one that was modeled was that Subaru.

That sucks, Yeah the Jumbo V10 would of been sick. Thanks for saving me from hours of searching.

Why the Heck is it the only one Maybe testing a damage system with the hood falling off maybe?

Well i missed my first initial. Just randomly got my last name again.

My last name is eight letters and it came up

Sweet, must of felt victorious when it finally showed up.

FastAShecK
That sucks, Yeah the Jumbo V10 would of been sick. Thanks for saving me from hours of searching.

Why the Heck is it the only one Maybe testing a damage system with the hood falling off maybe?

Sweet, must of felt victorious when it finally showed up.

No problem. Have no idea. Probably just something they never finished.

Also funny thing you say victorious. His name came out as V. Martinez, so I named him Victor Martinez

Never finished leveling him up though hahaha
2013-02-12112628_zpsb2a79480.jpg

FastAShecK
Darn my mind is telepathic at times, well, I hear voices in my head.....

Me too. I sold my soul. So i think i should expect it.

But yeah i would have loved to see the Viper's engine (even with the crappy image that PD probably would have put underneath the hood

Me too. I sold my soul. So i think i should expect it.

But yeah i would have loved to see the Viper's engine (even with the crappy image that PD probably would have put underneath the hood

For real, lol the Dark black void on the Scoobie lol

Much Thanks for this ;) Very Cool got the Names to Match the Suits, and even Ayrton Senna, my Fav Driver of yesteryear.

P1010298_zps96bad919.jpg

Pretty Sweet having Vettel take out the C7 ZR1 Prototype

GrandValleySpeedway_zps669d89a4.jpg

Last edited:
Why can't more companies be more open to people modding their games? Take Mojang with Minecraft for example. You can do ANYTHING to your game and there are no repercussions (except illegally distributing it) for it. You can install some silly mod like a better pickaxe mod or a fully custom client. Mods are good. Mods refresh interest in games where people might be bored with. Instead of PUNISHING people that HELP your game out, perhaps reward them in some way.* Mods got a lot of sales for GT5.

*The developers for the Quake mod, Team Fortress, were employed at VALVe to create the new Team Fortress 2: one of the most successful sequels EVER created. The people who modded the original Half-Life game created something called Counterstrike. Look at it now. Developers, start supporting people that are helping you.

Why can't more companies be more open to people modding their games? Take Mojang with Minecraft for example. You can do ANYTHING to your game and there are no repercussions (except illegally distributing it) for it. You can install some silly mod like a better pickaxe mod or a fully custom client. Mods are good. Mods refresh interest in games where people might be bored with. Instead of PUNISHING people that HELP your game out, perhaps reward them in some way.* Mods got a lot of sales for GT5.

*The developers for the Quake mod, Team Fortress, were employed at VALVe to create the new Team Fortress 2: one of the most successful sequels EVER created. The people who modded the original Half-Life game created something called Counterstrike. Look at it now. Developers, start supporting people that are helping you.

I think these sandbox games are usually pretty fun, as you can alter the game to your liking.

What i've been doing lately is throwing the stage 5 turbo on a bunch of cars, and i really like how some of them turn out. There is no better sound than a 458 Italia topping off at 12'000RPM.

I think these sandbox games are usually pretty fun, as you can alter the game to your liking.

What i've been doing lately is throwing the stage 5 turbo on a bunch of cars, and i really like how some of them turn out. There is no better sound than a 458 Italia topping off at 12'000RPM.

I tried to put it on a couple cars, but hasn't worked for me yet. Same with the SC and performance brakes tickets. I tried a few different cars, but havn't got them working yet.

There's the Low RPM Turbo (Stage 1), Mid Range RPM Turbo (Stage 2), the High RPM Turbo (Stage 3), the ??? RPM Turbo (Stage 4), and the Ultra High RPM Turbo (Stage 5).

At what RPM does the Stage 4 and Stage 5 turbo kick in around? Lets say the car is a Nissan 300ZX (Premium).

There's the Low RPM Turbo (Stage 1), Mid Range RPM Turbo (Stage 2), the High RPM Turbo (Stage 3), the ??? RPM Turbo (Stage 4), and the Ultra High RPM Turbo (Stage 5).

At what RPM does the Stage 4 and Stage 5 turbo kick in around? Lets say the car is a Nissan 300ZX (Premium).

7,000RPM .-. SO much LAG LAG LAG.

This is why N/A is waaay better! Or supercharged! No lag and VTec or Mazda Rotary engines are the best for cam timing and engine response.

Back