GT5 Hybrids

• Thread starter NSXDriver
  • 1,127 comments
By the way Lock2Lock, I don't know if ZDUPH told you this or not, but if you mod a car with dirt/snow tires using my method, even when updating you can still race it on dirt and snow! ;) ZDUPH tested it.;)

Sonygamer455
By the way Lock2Lock, I don't know if ZDUPH told you this or not, but if you mod a car with dirt/snow tires using my method, even when updating you can still race it on dirt and snow! ;) ZDUPH tested it.;)

Oh ok. I must had done something wrong then.

Oh ok. I must had done something wrong then.
Yea I think so because it can be confusing at first.;) ZDUPH has known about my method for a while and he knows how it works. ;)

I figured the dirt and snow tires would stay since they are "technically" installed "normally" through the game it self. ;) With that being said, I think im going to get every car in the game that can't normally drive on dirt/snow and mod them all where they can! :dopey:

Since Turbo tickets work still, has anybody checked if you can HxD different turbos and boost settings for more hp & can you HxD a SC on, by itself or as a Dual Boost set up to accompany a turbo.

A SC should get rid of a lot of that turbo lag with the stage 5 kits.

In theory yes. But this game seems to hard code by car. To clarify, an aristo's stage 3 turbo applied to a mustang gt. Some amount of lag is ok on the aristo (3.0 liters), but the mustangs 4.6 liters should have no problems spooling that/those turbos, yet boost came on exactly like it did on the aristo. Seems rpm dependent no matter what car.

Last edited:
The RUFs already run the Stage 4 and 5 as Stage 2 and 3. I don't think they are the only ones, but I haven't tried everything.

I will say though, the Ferrari F1 engines in the F430 Scuderia and the 458 makes for some REALLY nice cars. I have one in my Enzo but I haven't tried it yet.

Has anyone tried to simply change the torque converter to 100% in the rear on a AWD? I know drive train swaps don't work, but does this work?

Has anyone tried to simply change the torque converter to 100% in the rear on a AWD? I know drive train swaps don't work, but does this work?

It doesn't work to mod a car to four wheel drive so I doubt it will work in any case.

The announcements are tomorrow. I've already resigned to 2.11 as my last GT5 update (unless the unbelievable happens)

be an interesting trick if it were to work. I would figure no because it's outside normal parameters, and to my understanding, slammed over cambered cars are not working, BUT a test would have to show one way or another.

FastAShecK
be an interesting trick if it were to work. I would figure no because it's outside normal parameters, and to my understanding, slammed over cambered cars are not working, BUT a test would have to show one way or another.

Yeah i might test it in a bit. I just wondered if anyone else had tested that yet. I would laugh if it was that simple.

I've been wondering how many people are still hybriding? I haven't been online in 1.5 months. Still on 2.11.

I thought I read that if you go back to 2.0 update and do chassis swaps,the wider tires of the donor chassis will be on the new car? Can anyone confirm this?

I've been wondering how many people are still hybriding? I haven't been online in 1.5 months. Still on 2.11.

I thought I read that if you go back to 2.0 update and do chassis swaps,the wider tires of the donor chassis will be on the new car? Can anyone confirm this?

I doubt that works.

Not hybriding, but I haven't updated to 2.12 either. I'm just too lazy and not into GT5 that much to continue doing it...

Thanks for the replies. I thought I read it in the hybrid photo mode thread. It was a z28 Camaro with RM chassis.

WorldCarFans
A Nissan GT-R AMS Alpha 12+ was capable of reaching an impressive top speed of 237.5 mph (382.16 km/h).

AMS Performance launched the Alpha 12 upgrade kit for the Nissan GT-R back in 2011 which increased output to 1,309 bhp (976 kW). The aftermarket package evolved into Alpha 12+ and brought along a horsepower bump to an incredible 1,700 bhp (1,267 kW).

It recently became the fastest GT-R in the world achieving a top speed of 237.5 mph (382 km/h). The heavily modified Japanese supercar needed just 2.99 seconds to reach 62 mph (100 km/h) and performed the 0-124 mph (0-200 km/h) run in 6.5 seconds. In just 12.37 seconds the GT-R AMS Alpha 12+ was already at 186 mph (300 km/h).

It's also the fastest GT-R ever to complete the one-mile run as it was done in just 22.538 seconds. Regarding the 1/4 mile run, the AMS Alpha 12+ needed only 9.447 seconds at 161.62 mph (260.11 km/h).

The attached video makes cars such as the Porsche 911 GT2 4WD 9ff (1,100 bhp), Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Hennessey (760 bhp) and BMW M3 ESS VT2 (750 bhp) look slow even though these are anything but that.

Get to work mates.

Back