GT5 Hybrids

• Thread starter NSXDriver
  • 1,127 comments
New idea for a cool hybrid:

Porsche Carrera GT replica:
Base car: RUF 3400S
Engine: Lamborghini Gallardo V10
Chassis: Something that will handle all of the power, yet still fit within the car
Drivetrain: Lamborghini AWD
Transmission: Lamborghini 6-Speed transmission

Somebody, make it happen!

The Carerra GT is Rear wheel drive, not All wheel.

Technically speaking LaFerrari should be possible as it's identical in length to the 458 Italia. Uprating the Enzo's engine to 960HP and adding more downforce should produce good results.

whats these performance brake tickets and stage 4/5 turbo's? sorry I missed the boat and cant find it over the last
few pages?

Brakes: pistons, pads, and rotors....i believe
Turbo: super high rpm, ultra high rpm; one of the two or both work on factory boosted or cars with the ability to do so.

Guys who were into the hellaflush movement: It's still possible, you'll just have to find a car that's pretty flush stock, then slam via hex (yes it's still possible). Here's one I did:

9143253877_9acdc1a07b.jpg

Well don't act like you're more superior than others with your work. He's just saying he made them on hex. No big deal. And nothing to bite on.

BACK ON TOPIC

This thing!!!
screw_drive_tank.jpg

I'm very sorry. I thought I was posting this o the Car & Track wishlist thread :(

Are the realistic hybrids back? I read it in the GT5 section,not sure if only hex works. I'll try the editor tonight on 2.14 and see. Maybe nobody cares about GT5 anymore.

Im not sure about realistic hybrids but here is what i have found :

Ford focus - 9000hp
Honda civix - 6000hp
gathers drider civic - 4000hp
murcilago - 32,000hp
audi r8 - 34,000hp
veyron - 22,000hp
Audi Quattro '82 - 8500hp

i can only remember those off the top of my head, i will add some when i finish my currend endurence racr :D

Last edited:
Can anybody borrow glitch an 11,000 BHP audi quattro '82 from me and slamm it for me? I can borrow glitch it back. Any help is greatly appreciated and i can send a variety of BHP hacked cars if people want that. :cheers: :gtplanet:

Can anybody borrow glitch an 11,000 BHP audi quattro '82 from me and slamm it for me? I can borrow glitch it back. Any help is greatly appreciated and i can send a variety of BHP hacked cars if people want that. :cheers: :gtplanet:

I could probably slam it for you tomorrow, pm me

So I might need help here, (if this is against rules, just delete it). But I made a awd Ruf BTR, and set torque split in editor to 35/65. So far in the game, it acts like it is front wheel drive, which concerns me. I can still slide (barely, it corrects itself) with the rear wheels, but I have a feeling the editor reversed it. Anything I can do to fix this?

So I might need help here, (if this is against rules, just delete it). But I made a awd Ruf BTR, and set torque split in editor to 35/65. So far in the game, it acts like it is front wheel drive, which concerns me. I can still slide (barely, it corrects itself) with the rear wheels, but I have a feeling the editor reversed it. Anything I can do to fix this?

Use RA menu to change it when driving at the track.

I haven't had any cars just disappear .. and I modded..went to 2.12..played game as intended..got bored. modded on that for a bit..then reverted back to 2.11 ...The cars that "disappear" will do that every time you load the game save.. If you have them saved on USB.. you can load them up.. but If they disappeared once ..then chances are slim that anything will change just because you reloaded a save..
I don't know, they may come back if you do, but I am not sure. I have nearly every car in the game and all vehicles that don't normally allow dirt and snow racing can have been modded where they can. ;) I fear it may remove alot of them. :nervous: Can somebody please test this theory of reloading your save after losing cars because I really need to know!

Also on another note, has it been confirmed that you can swap bodies yet?

Last edited:
So you can do engine swaps in 2.14? Can you only do it with Hex editor or will Garage editor do it?

I am interested in making realistic hybrids (i.e. want to do some old cars with big blocks and some Hondas with Prelude engines in them).

Not interested in making 2000+ hp Civics and the likes.

As hybrids have seemingly returned, folks should be reminded of the stance GTP takes on the matter; no discussing how to (or posting links that will do just that). Thank you.

i just modded my 3000gt vr4 to have 1800hp. it has the veyron engine, and nothing else added. cant stop it from bouncing around a bit though

Back