GT6 Update 1.08 (Undocumented Changes in OP)

• Thread starter CinnamonOD
  • 474 comments
Mexico
Tijuana, B.C.
MRT_Cinnamon
Official Site log
Ayrton Senna Tribute

The Ayrton Senna special content has been released. The content is accessible from the "Ayrton Senna Tribute" option within the Special Events section in "My Home".

In addition, the following content has been added:

• The “Ayrton Senna Tribute” introduction movie has been added to the library page under the "Movies" section of the gallery, accessible from "My Home".
  • The "Ayrton Senna 1980", "Ayrton Senna 1983" and "Ayrton Senna 1985" racing suits have been added to the Special Outfits page of the Racing Gear option within the Tuning & Servicing section, accessible from "My Home". These items can also be acquired for free by clearing the Ayrton Senna Tribute events under specific conditions.
  • Clearing the events of the “Ayrton Senna Tribute” content under specific conditions will reward players with the following cars:

DAP Racing Kart #17 '80 (100,000 Credits) 30HP / 63KG / 12Nm
RALT F3, West Surrey Racing '83 (1'000,000 Credits) 165HP / 455KG / 216Nm
Lotus 97T '85 (3'000,000 Credits) 999HP / 540KG / 667Nm

Alternatively, the above cars can be purchased from the newly created "Ayrton Senna" manufacturer accessible from the dealerships option within the cars section of "My Home".

Ayrton Senna Tribute Videos

From @Jordan

Vision Gran Turismo
The "Mitsubishi Concept XR-PHEV EVOLUTION Vision Gran Turismo" has been released. This is a hybrid concept packed with know-how and spirit gained through motorsports, we hope you will take this opportunity to take it for a spin!

After the update has been installed, the car can be purchased from the Vision GT option within the cars section in "My Home". Alternatively, it is also possible to obtain the car by completing a lap (regardless of the lap time) in the new Seasonal Event, available only for a limited time.

Mitsubishi Concept XR-PHEV EVOLUTION Vision Gran Turismo

Specs: 503HP / 1350KG / 1014Nm
Cost: 1'000,000
Adjustments to the Open Lobby
When any "Qualifier" race is selected in the "Room Mode" option under [Basic Settings] and [Race Alone] is selected under the "Race Format" option under [Qualifier Settings], the Ghost line can be enabled or disabled by pressing the Up Button (default button settings).

Undocumented Changes
-The Lotus 97T '85 has aerodynamic options in the GT Auto section:
  • Type A removes rear brake ducts
  • Type B removes rear winglets
  • Type C removes brake ducts and modified air intakes (Post)
It also has rear wing options:
  • Type A rear wing is reshaped with smaller endplates adding the #12
  • Type B rear wing is shaped as C but removes #12 and adds the ( ) shaped branding
  • Type C adds a double rear wing, with a second wing under the main (Post)

• With some combinations of the aerodynamic options, you can "re-create" the Lotus 98T from 1986
    • When equipping an aerdynamic option, it doesn't matter which one you select, it changes the downforce values from 1000 - 2000 to 1005 - 2020
    • There are reports of physics being tweaked
    • A new hotfix added subtitles to the Mitsubishi Vision Gran Turismo introduction video
    • Apparently, there are no new hidden cars in this update, thank you @Whistle Snap for the heads up!
    • There are reports saying that the Mitsubishi VGT is paintable CONFIRMED
    • In an Endurance race, the timer will say "This is the final lap" when it reaches zero, unlike in version 1.07 where the timer reached zero, and it only showed that message when the race leader crosses the Start/Finish line
    • The Modern Version of Monza has recieved texture updates and had some changed gravel traps
    • The RA menu's is now enabled and can be used for car in the Coffee Break Drift Challenges
    • There are various reports of A.I. being improved
    • When taking photos of a drift run, the start/finish section signs do not appear.
Glitches & Bugs
-There's a glitch trying to run the Lotus at Indy in Time Trial mode. It boots you out to the main screen. It was only a game failure and it only needed a restart
-Apparently, there's a bug at Ascari where the Lotus 97T registers a speed of 637MPH, when you're in a lobby, details of said bug are here

- At Brands Hatch Indy, the driving line from McLaren to the finish line is out by about two car lengths. (Post)
-Camber has NOT been fixed yet
-There's a weird bug regarding graphics in 3D mode, where the models show invisible stripes (Link)
-Ride height still does not affect the car's handling

Fixed Glitches and Bugs
-The red dot showing the track route of Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 is now fixed and running the correct way

Complaining/Whining
This is a thread to talk about GT6's 1.08 update, if you want to complain about it, please go here and keep this thread clean for information coming from GTP users :)

Last edited:
mwnZavH.jpg

Good, they finally added the ability to remove ghost during qualifier!
Hopefully they'll have lowered the minimum time as well, used to be 1mn IIRC and is now 5mn. And in a perfect world the ability to switch between qual/race setups...

@flynch3211
already available for Download!? please tell us if you can play online when it's over?

So the servers are back up? SOB I just golded the 3rd GTA event (pita on the pad because I can't be bothered to pull out the wheel for it) and the servers went down just as I exited to register the time... that failed and now it keeps telling me the servers are down for maintenance when I tell it to retry.

I never thought this update would make me upset.... until now :banghead: :mad:

Good, they finally added the ability to remove ghost during qualifier!
Hopefully they'll have lowered the minimum time as well, used to be 1mn IIRC and is now 5mn. And in a perfect world the ability to switch between qual/race setups...

@flynch3211
already available for Download!? please tell us if you can play online when it's over?

That is not going to be told now. As it is almost 1am here i work tomorrow...

For this to be the Senns package, I would like out all the stuff their going to send us to keep the old kart, and give us the Imola track which he died at? I would feel Senna's past more by taking the turn at the track that killed him more than driving his old cars without other old cars to race against it. Or just out right this is my plea to get another epic track from the 50's which seems to be the way Tursimo is going with our current track selection. It's almost complete with Imola & Sebring,..

Ok....we have a spectacular sound in Senna's trailer. What about in-game?
Did they 🤬 up again or put a decent sound like for the RB Junior?
People has just finished installing the game, let alone going to the Senna Tribute and unlock the 97T challenge!

Latest Posts

Back