GT7 December update Predictions

• Thread starter alex511
  • 153 comments
That's how PD's gonna be storing all of those presents. Lots of room in that thing.
Come to think of it, the Alphard and Avantime are pretty roomy as well. Let's hope those two beasts make an appearance...
I’m making a career mode for custom races and I have a Top Gear challenge based on the Avantime one they did. If they add it, I’ll be changing the car to that 😊

The only thing I can predict is that we're probably getting the next content update on December 15, because that's the day we'll receive the Ferrari Vision GT gift, right? It also falls on a Thursday, which coincides with the day updates get released. If this turns out to be true, we might already have 1 of the usual 3 cars confirmed for next month.

The only thing I can predict is that we're probably getting the next content update on December 15, because that's the day we'll receive the Ferrari Vision GT gift, right? It also falls on a Thursday, which coincides with the day updates get released. If this turns out to be true, we might already have 1 of the usual 3 cars confirmed for next month.
Except the Ferrari VGT is promised early to those who answer the final GTWS-related question on 12/15. If anything, I'm expecting a 12/23 update with the Ferrari VGT one of the 3 cars.

I’m making a career mode for custom races and I have a Top Gear challenge based on the Avantime one they did. If they add it, I’ll be changing the car to that 😊
Speaking of Top Gear... god how I wish the Test Track would come back. Obviously the show's not what it used to be, but the track coming back would be simply glorious. It was the perfect place for online lobbies. In a full room of 16, you'd have 7 or 8 people doing drag runs up and down the runway, 4 more people drifting round the circuit, and the rest would be doing a car meet by the start/finish line. It was a beautiful time...
Mazda AZ-1
Nismo 400R
and the Lexus LFA, thus ending this title's "Highly requested car"

may the Suzuki sport Alto works take the LFA's place.
Alto? Aren't you forgetting someone... far greater?

1669436244037.png

Speaking of Top Gear... god how I wish the Test Track would come back. Obviously the show's not what it used to be, but the track coming back would be simply glorious. It was the perfect place for online lobbies. In a full room of 16, you'd have 7 or 8 people doing drag runs up and down the runway, 4 more people drifting round the circuit, and the rest would be doing a car meet by the start/finish line. It was a beautiful time...

View attachment 1210959
laughs in 2jz swap

An announcement that a Switch port of GT Sport is in the works. The team is very excited to prioritize development resources on this new project.

And 2 new scapes of course.

Some obscure version of the Nissan Sylvia , Toyota Prius VGT, a Nissan Sylvia Safety car, safety car extra menu book, and the parking lot where the cones get knocked down

Oh please give us Grand Valley like we remember it. No redesign like Deep Forest and Trial Mountain. But realistically I expect three new cars and 20 minutes worth of racing events.

Hopefully Grand Valley, if released it would be ironic since it should have been part of 25th anniversary release, with PD logic they will release the Corvette C8R, that should have been released with the American track like Road Atlanta.

The least they can do is fix the launch timer on drag racing missions …. Been off for quite awhile and nobody seems to notice

Hopefully Grand Valley, if released it would be ironic since it should have been part of 25th anniversary release, with PD logic they will release the Corvette C8R, that should have been released with the American track like Road Atlanta.
Don't expect Grand Valley next month , it will be more likely at 1 year anniversary of the game , also Grand Valley was the track for 25th but it wasn't finnished yet so they swapped it for Road Atlanta

I constantly ask myself if Polyphony is facing some issues with the redesign of Grand Valley to bring back. Maybe they're a little bit afraid of showing a radical change, but at the same time, they might also be afraid of keeping the original layout, because one thing is for sure, Grand Valley will change, we just need to find out how much it'll change. I think they're struggling to find this balance, but eventually I believe they'll get it.

Except the Ferrari VGT is promised early to those who answer the final GTWS-related question on 12/15. If anything, I'm expecting a 12/23 update with the Ferrari VGT one of the 3 cars.
The VGT article on the Ferrari website confirmed the car will be available to all on Dec 23, so a good bet that's the December update date. Would be a tad annoying if the VGT takes up one of the slots and not an unannounced vehicle.

The VGT article on the Ferrari website confirmed the car will be available to all on Dec 23, so a good bet that's the December update date. Would be a tad annoying if the VGT takes up one of the slots and not an unannounced vehicle.
Has to be before the 23rd because it's available early for the quiz answererers - I'd bet it's the 15th of December (early availability date) and the 23rd is just when it gets toggled in brand central.

View attachment 1210959
This ^^^ with R787B engine swap capability! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

My only prediction is more people complaining they didn't get the content they want in this update.

Edit: The update being the 23rd makes sense - the 15th is the distribution date for the Ferrari VGT which will be in your Gifts in the My Garage menu. I'd be very surprised if there's an update on the 15th. Might even eat my shoe.

Last edited:
Back