GT7 September Update Predictions

After persisting with optimism every other month, I'm setting myself up to expect nothing this time round... no track, no events, 3 new cars and some scapes 👍

(All I actually want is a large addition of new events for existing circuits...)

Last edited:
A thought occurred today, but I would love for the Cafe to become more than just the place to get gofer quests and NPC monologues. what exactly, dunno, but maybe PD organized, shows? Like a public crowdsources Scapes photo op with a weekly theme?

Last edited:
A thought occurred today, but I would love for the Cafe to become more than just the place to get gofer quests and NPC monologues. what exactly, dunno, but maybe PD organized, shows?
I had an idea a while back that the Cafe should be used to offer daily or weekly challenge menus that give out certain rewards, a lot like Forza Horizon's weekly festivals. Although I'm still not too sure on the specifics.

Attachments

• Motegi_GT_Track_Ref.gif
    Motegi_GT_Track_Ref.gif
    26 KB · Views: 12
3 new cars, 2 cafe collection menu, 3 new races. 20 mins to complete as always
Every month 20 minutes of new events. I think GT7 has been created only for playing online, but why do not place 10 events per week instead of 3? Or a race every 15-20 minutes by changing always track.

Was about to post this.
I think we are finally getting a new track this time.
It will not be Twin Ring, Nenkai confirmed it is an original track a while ago, just for the rumours not to spread enough.

So if there is a new track, we are talking about Apricot, Midfield, Gran Valley, etc

Last edited:
Was about to post this.
If they add a new track you can guarantee the following... there will be no generous credit pay-outs and limited car choice within the game economy at said track. I just love those capitalist turds in my punch bowl yum yum. Where's my gratitude you ask...? Im full of gratitude, but choosing to withhold it, releasing it slowly over the coming months in paltry amounts.

Last edited:
Was about to post this.
It will not be Twin Ring, Nenkai confirmed it is an original track a while ago, just for the rumours not to spread enough.

So if there is a new track, we are talking about Apricot, Midfield, Gran Valley, etc
Can you share the Nenkai thing? I havent seen it yet

Maybe a real GT-career mode?
It would be pretty easy to do it also, no one has voices overs in the game so they can legit go all wangan midnight and just have us race against the instructors and other racers turn bad all the way to the top haha.

What if they implement car sales In this game?

It would be pretty easy to do it also, no one has voices overs in the game so they can legit go all wangan midnight and just have us race against the instructors and other racers turn bad all the way to the top haha.

What if they implement car sales In this game?
I don't rely too much on it because when they finally implement the option to sell the cars, it certainly won't be a big advantage for us, as many think.

True. The wishing for selling must be specific. Total deletion of all cars. Could we delete all cars in GT1 & 2? Swear I can remember deleting all my cars and not having enough money to buy one. :lol:

That doesn’t mean PD can create 5 new cars each month. I think their bigger plan was to be already working on the car list for GT7 and they were bulking up cars. And they just “gave” us a decent chunk of those cars in GTS as well. I don’t think PD is now “bulking up for GT8” or something. Maybe they also added some temporary working force to increase their amount of cars in the past few years to bulk up for the GT7 release, and now that working force might already have been decreased.
By the way, the car datamines sort of prove that.

Latest Posts

Back