GT7 December update Predictions

• Thread starter alex511
  • 153 comments
The Ferrari VGT is already in the game, it's just not unlocked for public view.

On December 15th, those with the FVGT ticket from Viewers Campaign will unlock it in their garage. On December 23rd it will unlock within Brand Central. Neither of these things requires a game update.

Tough one, I am going to guess:

3 cars
couple new track lay outs
new scape location

Obviously, this is just a guess and the chances of getting all of this is slim to none, but we can all but dream.
Don't forget a Silvia and Turbo cars race. :dopey:

Not American but have a soft spot for these.
images.jpeg-2.jpg

Almost certainly no new track until like February.

A slight variation of an existing car seems to be a semi-consistent thing so probably a face-lifted version of one of the 2012 - 2017 cars in the game.

I might expect a new layots maybe in January or February. Nurburgring short, Monza short etc. With this schedule the next track could come out around April.

One more thing - the normal CRB rules will fully apply to the Grindy Four, as Scrooge PD stealthily applied it to the Tokyo grind with respect to AI contact in 1.26.

One more thing - the normal CRB rules will fully apply to the Grindy Four, as Scrooge PD stealthily applied it to the Tokyo grind with respect to AI contact in 1.26.
You don't understand their altruism: they just want to bring a bit more variation to your grind, so they changed the financial incentive :dopey::D

Honestly wouldn't mind if CRB was made more consistent across the board. That's fair.

What's also be fair would be making event payout scale with difficulty. Surely that's not a novel concept to PD?

Custom Races already pay more for higher difficulty AI (a miniscule amount but hey it's the thought that counts), so why does the same not apply to actual events on the World Map?

1669713501754.png

Honestly wouldn't mind if CRB was made more consistent across the board. That's fair.

What's also be fair would be making event payout scale with difficulty. Surely that's not a novel concept to PD?

Custom Races already pay more for higher difficulty AI (a miniscule amount but hey it's the thought that counts), so why does the same not apply to actual events on the World Map?

View attachment 1211722
QUIET! DON'T GIVE THEM ANY IDEAS!

Knowing PD Hard Difficulty would remain the same and rest of the levels would get smaller payouts :D

I constantly ask myself if Polyphony is facing some issues with the redesign of Grand Valley to bring back. Maybe they're a little bit afraid of showing a radical change, but at the same time, they might also be afraid of keeping the original layout, because one thing is for sure, Grand Valley will change, we just need to find out how much it'll change. I think they're struggling to find this balance, but eventually I believe they'll get it.
If the datamining is to be believed (it is) the track is all but ready. They have just decided not to release it yet for bug testing, timing or other similar reasons.

Reposting from one the other thread:

This seems to contradict Famine's post here:

On December 15th, those with the FVGT ticket from Viewers Campaign will unlock it in their garage. On December 23rd it will unlock within Brand Central. Neither of these things requires a game update.

Reposting from one the other thread:

This seems to contradict Famine's post here:
And two of his own earlier Tweets quoted somewhere around here too... 🤷‍♂️

Of course if it is already in the game, no update is needed. If it isn't then an update will be needed. I've personally seen it being driven in the game, but I can't say for sure what build it was.

Last edited:

Should we have recieved the FVGT ticket with the other 3 prizes today,or will that follow on the 15th?

With today being December 1st, I can't wait to see what's coming for the December Update. With Christmas 25 days away, a Ferrari Vision Gran Turismo making its appearance in the close future. With Gran Turismos 25th Anniversary events underway what could we see for Gran Turismo 7s first Christmas Update.

*New Cars?
*New League events?
*New Online Modes?
*Other new unexpected surprises?

My update prediction :

• A ten years old european sport car (not a requested one)
  • A five years old japanese sedan (or similia, maybe a Nissan Leaf or other electric car)
  • A racing car from one the previous gran turismo (GT2 - GT3) no other similar cars in the game yet

• some photomode locations
  • 5 races , one (tassative) at Tokyo ..
  • the implementation of the race store with the possibility to buy specific horns (lobbies as traffic jam in certain countries)

IR

Last edited:
After thinking about it a bit further, I don't believe Grand Valley or any other of the GT1 courses will be released in December, this close after the November 25th Anniversary, having the two tracks in the pipeline, this close, Road Atlanta and Grand Valley or some other GT1 track, logically you would shift the priority to the GT1 track to make the 25th anniversary and make Road Atlanta the December track.

Between Road Atlanta & Grand Valley (or some other GT1 track) the real world track would be the more difficult to work on (not a lot of wiggle room to make changes), with Grand Valley (or some other GT1 track) PD shown they have a lot of freedom to make changes, so it would be easier for them to adjust to have made the November release.

Back