GTA V - General Thread

• Thread starter Hollidog
  • 9,032 comments
Might be nothing but most of the videos/gifs etc I have watched are of Franklin. Seems people who currently have it want to play as close a character to CJ :P.

Got a mail from my shop today few hours ago, it's been shipped. :D

Had a tiny hope for monday delivery earlier, now much bigger hope. :)
Atleast pretty much guaranteed to get it tuesday at latest, which is good.

KPHz36t.jpg

Funny how that one shot can generate such a pang of excitement. Those weather conditions just look so tasty.

And my copy shipped 2 days ago. Hopeful that it'll arrive by Monday.

Might be nothing but most of the videos/gifs etc I have watched are of Franklin. Seems people who currently have it want to play as close a character to CJ :P.
That's what I thought at first too, but it's apparently due to you starting off the first few missions as Franklin.

BTW, anyone know if Bread Pitt's stream has been back on since last night?

That's what I thought at first too, but it's apparently due to you starting off the first few missions as Franklin.

BTW, anyone know if Bread Pitt's stream has been back on since last night?

I tried to open it now but it says link broken

One day of the weekend down, only think watched was the GIF of the guy and the cow. Laughed way too much at that!

Here's hoping I can make it past Sunday without watching any spoilers. Monday shouldn't be too difficult as I'd be occupied during the day with work.

Play.com took the money out on Friday though so maybe, just maybe Monday will be my day. One can dream....

Just cleaned my PS3 entirely. Barely any dust from cleaning it last September. Now it's time to delete GTA IV. I need more space so GTA V can run very smoothly without heating up too much.

Hard drive space doesn't affect heat output.

I'm hearing that those who have ordered via amazon, shopto.com and everywhere else except GAME are having/have had there copies dispatched by now. So it's quite likely those people will have there copy by Monday.

Right now, I'm cursing my luck for choosing to pre-order from the only retailer in the world that is accepting R* request and not shipping until Monday.:banghead:

I'm hearing that those who have ordered via amazon, shopto.com and everywhere else except GAME are having/have had there copies dispatched by now. So it's quite likely those people will have there copy by Monday.

Right now, I'm cursing my luck for choosing to pre-order from the only retailer in the world that is accepting R* request and not shipping until Monday.:banghead:

Oh I don't know. Money left Friday, yet no dispatch email that Play.com usually send when they take the money. Actually kind of worrying that it won't be dispatched till Monday.

Come on guys, a days not going to make much of a difference really is it? Trust me I'm looking forward to this game as much as the next person, but in a month from now are you really gong to remember the fact you got the game a day or so later than some people?

Come on guys, a days not going to make much of a difference really is it? Trust me I'm looking forward to this game as much as the next person, but in a month from now are you really gong to remember the fact you got the game a day or so later than some people?

A month from now no, but right now OMG YES

Back