GTA V - General Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hollidog
  • 9,032 comments
  • 608,683 views
Leaked screen?

59760_164612620358154_601441601_n.jpg
 
I think so to. I wanted your guys input.
 
It looks like a magazine ad and GTA mixed up and we haven't seen the new map yet.

Looks fake.
 
Blatantly fake. Graphics look like one of those 'simulator' type games. Just a cheap way to get hits on that FB page I'd assume.
 
Just about to post this. Couldnt find thread haha.

Graphics look good. But theres no brakes on the motorbike
 
Looks pretty sweet and to the bike thing.
Bri561 3 minutes ago
8 screenshot.. Bike without brake?

Blaster293847 1 minute ago
@Bri561 custom bike foot brakes lol sorry happens a lot in LA

Bri561 57 seconds ago
@Blaster293847 ;)
 
:drool:

Damnit, is it September yet?
 
Finally! Good to see something happen!
The minigun makes a return :)
 
Oh my god. The return of the mini-gun, awesome sniper vantage points, etc. The graphics are awesome but obviously not too hot due to system limitations but irregardless I think they are insane. Looks like more changeable clothes. The under water exploration looks fantastic. The only thing I wish they'd show is some wildlife.

I wonder if you can get struck by lightning....that would be awesome.
 
Great to see the new screens, looks like the underwater will be interesting, hopefully they keep that detail up and not have most of it bare.

Not sure if I see correctly but is that tree on fire in the minigun picture?
 
I think all of the flames are from the car in the foreground
 
Yep.

The lighting in the first 2 pics looks amazing. :drool:
 
Great pictures :drool:. Look just like Los Angeles, not bad. :)👍 And I'm glad that the mini-gun is back :D!!! I love starting that monster up just to cause havoc in the streets or to scare the crap out of people :lol:.

I can see some areas for sniping and to hang out at and I know the 'hood will be a crazy place to be in, especially the street gangs like the one member in the picture.

I can't wait. :D
 
GTAV is looking good.
Hopefully with multiplayer previous GTA characters will be playable.
Like Red dead how we can play as Red dead revolver characters.
Maybe characters from SA like:officer Tenpenny,CJ,Big smoke,Mike toreno etc.
 
GTAV is looking good.
Hopefully with multiplayer previous GTA characters will be playable.
Like Red dead how we can play as Red dead revolver characters.
Maybe characters from SA like:officer Tenpenny,CJ,Big smoke,Mike toreno etc.

Those characters will not be returning.


Did anyone else noticed the type of cloud formations in the screenshots is indicative of the incoming wether in game?
 
Last edited:
The lighting in the first 2 pics looks amazing. :drool:

That, was my first thought. I wonder if the picture's a confirmation, of lightning.
 
Those characters will not be returning.


Did anyone else noticed the type of cloud formations in the screenshots is indicative of the incoming wether in game?


I mean for multiplayer why not?
 
Because Rockstar said no? :lol:

I agree it would be awesome to have them, but it's not going to happen.
 
Thanks for sharing the pics. Nice to see some more info coming. Now that we are starting to see more and more pics, thats a really good sign. Hmm about 6 more months until the release date. The pics coming now is right on time. Usually happens 6 months prior to release, as I said before. I imagine we will start seeing more and more info now. Especially if they truly want this out by September. It will no doubt be the last great title this gen. Also probably GOTY 2013.
 
A different universe.
 
Think of it like in Back To The Future II when they go to a different arc of the time space continuum. The PS2 era is one arc, the HD era is another arc.
 
This game is really shaping up to be the game of the decade...I hope it lives up to the hype.
 
Think of it like in Back To The Future II when they go to a different arc of the time space continuum. The PS2 era is one arc, the HD era is another arc.

Wouldn't that contradict what R* did with RDR?
They used characters from a PS2 era game RDRevolver for RDR's multiplayer.
I don't see why they wouldn't do this with GTA characters in V via DLC.
 
Back