GTAV - General Off Road Discussion | LS 4x4 Crew

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 3,098 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks 👍 anyone planning bringing a tow truck? Just in case some one gets very stuck ?

It will be kind of tough to get the tow truck down to areas where other players are stuck. Also, it doesn't have a lot of torque, its really slow, and above all, heavy. I guess we can bring one along, but we might have some difficulties since the hook can't be pulled to a truck stuck on rocks.

It will be kind of tough to get the tow truck down to areas where other players are stuck. Also, it doesn't have a lot of torque, its really slow, and above all, heavy. I guess we can bring one along, but we might have some difficulties since the hook can't be pulled to a truck stuck on rocks.

True.

I don't know the offroad capabilities of the tow truck though. But I imagine it wouldn't do good, at all. :lol:

I hope we can carry healthpacks to heal injured players. :scared:

GT_johan
What console are we playing on? I have PS3.

Forgot to mention, I have PS3 so that's what this will be centered around.

Also, I'd like to take this pretty seriously so those with weird cars (kitten :P) please choose something more appropriate. ;)

Forgot to mention, I have PS3 so that's what this will be centered around.

Also, I'd like to take this pretty seriously so those with weird cars (kitten :P) please choose something more appropriate. ;)

But Jason... Its serious. Like I love off-roaring with it. I mean it has off-road tires.

I'm in!

Here are some pics of my last adventure. Trevor took Franklin to the top of Mt Chilliad in a stock "Cherokee".

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Count me in. I'll take something modern, pretty and heavy.

You'd think for how menacing the Sandking is that it would be 4wd, who in there right mind decided to make it RWD and make it look like that.

Ferraridude308
If I can't use my SWB Sandking I'm gonna go for a Rebel. Offroading has become my new favorite hobby in this game. :dopey:

I like how this truck looks. My original intention was the Bravado Bison but sometimes, it's just hard to find and can't be equipped with larger tires & a high lift to have the MT look, even at LSC. So I opted for the Sandking XL, as it can be bought through the in-game net and even in stock, you can't go wrong with it.

The off-roading in this game way too addicting. It'll be a blast to do it with a group. So hard to choose just one, though...:D

photo_zpse30dd712.jpg

photo_zps90a4e093.jpg

Here's a quick sample of something I have been working on. Once it's finished in the next couple days I will update the OP. Got some exploring to do tonight to get ratings for most of the trails. 👍

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

trailratingspage_zps4345cc65.png

GTAV_OR_Map_sample_zps62c72017.png

^^Looks good so far R1600! ;)👍
I can't wait to offroad with you guys.
@TheKitten, you'd be surprised to know that the Minivan is 4WD...so you could...use that *gulp*. :lol:

This sounds awesome and I'd love to join in, but I probably won't be able to get on much with school and all.

Those stupid hillbillies killed me while I was out scouting trails. Thankfully my Mesa was at the impound or I would have been really ticked.

Those stupid hillbillies killed me while I was out scouting trails. Thankfully my Mesa was at the impound or I would have been really ticked.

I'm absolutely fed up with those damn hillbillies. When I go offroading a find a new trail, I activate the invincibility cheat. Better to be safe than sorry, right? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back