GTAV - snapmatics

So, you can make Micheal look like Jesus. That's the best thing I got from this thread.

Yeah, somehow it just seems right to give him a beard during the Kifflom missions. Which are really annoying, FYI.

His beard was not so proud as it skedaddled. :D

Ha yeah, he'd had the beard pretty much my entire game, decided it was time for a shave. He seems naked now though so I might have to get it cut back on by the witchdoctor in the barbers.

Okay. Question:

Is there something specific you've got to do to get white lettering on your tyres?

It's under "Wheel Accessories" where you buy bullet proof tires and colored smoke. Not all cars have it though, but a majority do.

Rallying in an EV. Instant torque makes this a blast!
0_0.jpg

Hmmm, I haven't tried tuning EVs yet. Worth it?

Edit: Maybe not as in ''money worth it'' because Franklin owns the LS Customs in the desert, which means FREE UPGRADES! :D But more as in ''time worth it''.

Yeah, somehow it just seems right to give him a beard during the Kifflom missions. Which are really annoying, FYI.

Hah, yeah those Epsilon missions are a chore and a half, I personally went for the shaved head look during those missions to replicate this.

descend2.gif

Can someone do me a favor? Take a direct side shot of the Canis Mesa 3 (the super off road one) with good lighting? Need it for a project.

Okay. Question:

Is there something specific you've got to do to get white lettering on your tyres?

I was confused buy this also, I found out that you have to buy the right wheels to get the Atomic Tires option. Only certain wheels have the tires option. I think most of the wheels are in the Tuner section under wheel types. Once you buy the correct wheels, go to wheels accessories and the custom tires option should be there.

I was confused buy this also, I found out that you have to buy the right wheels to get the Atomic Tires option. Only certain wheels have the tires option. I think most of the wheels are in the Tuner section under wheel types. Once you buy the correct wheels, go to wheels accessories and the custom tires option should be there.
Thanks 👍 Much obliged!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

The sun was going down fast lol.

Also a little tip.If you want to recolor the stock wheels.Install custom wheels then recolor them which ever color you want the stock wheels to be.Then put the stock wheels back on.I made the orange and black BMW M3 gtr

Last edited:
Also a little tip.If you want to recolor the stock wheels.Install custom wheels then recolor them which ever color you want the stock wheels to be.Then put the stock wheels back on.I made the orange and black BMW M3 gtr
Great tip. Very similar to what you have to do in Forza to change the color of the stock/factory wheels.

Michael can attack Michael, fire a RPG at the ground or a Grenande launcher or drop a grenade. All will attack Michael if Michael uses them. :lol::sly:

I had a run-in with a train.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

The funny thing is, it still drove as normal apart from a slight tendency to turn left. :lol:

0_0.jpg

"Michael, open the doors! The loot is getting wet!"
"Shut up Trevor I'm taking a selfie!" :lol:

At that point I had a Borderlands 2 flashback. "Burn all the babies!"

Got low?

0_0.jpg

Some better shots of Michael's Tailgater, the other one I posted had pretty bad lighting and it was hard to see the wheels.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Giving it the Katiegan treatment. :sly:

0_0.jpg

Got myself a Dominator too. I saw too many of them driving around Rockford Hills and had to take one. :P

0_0.jpg

The new Dominator making friends already with my RH8.

0_0.jpg

Michael and the laydays.

0_0.jpg

Spotted a colourfull driveway as I was passing in Vinewood hills:

0_0.jpg

Found this sign amusing just after Kifflom dumped me in the desert:

0_0.jpg

Back