GTP_WRS Pit Box : Want to chat? - Need help? Post here.

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 2,684 comments
giphy.gif

Been invariably having this issue where I can't succesfully load a Best Lap Ghost. I see my current session best lap ghost, but not able to load a saved one. Have tried toggling everything on/off, reloading the ghost, loading a different ghost then reverting back, but nothing seems to work. The linked thread has a large number of people with the same issue, spanning over the last year, but I wondered given that we've got a large community of very active time trialers right here, might be worth checking - has anyone had this problem, has anyone fixed this problem?

Cheers folks. Very annoying not being able to battle your best lap ghost for time trials! :banghead:

Been invariably having this issue where I can't succesfully load a Best Lap Ghost. I see my current session best lap ghost, but not able to load a saved one. Have tried toggling everything on/off, reloading the ghost, loading a different ghost then reverting back, but nothing seems to work. The linked thread has a large number of people with the same issue, spanning over the last year, but I wondered given that we've got a large community of very active time trialers right here, might be worth checking - has anyone had this problem, has anyone fixed this problem?

Cheers folks. Very annoying not being able to battle your best lap ghost for time trials! :banghead:
Is it that you cannot load the lap and see the split times, or that you cannot load and see the ghost car itself.

As far as I know, when you load the ghost car, best case is you end up with TWO ghosts. The one from the session you are running, AND the one you load.

So maybe not being able to load it is a good thing. ;)

EDK
Is it that you cannot load the lap and see the split times, or that you cannot load and see the ghost car itself.

As far as I know, when you load the ghost car, best case is you end up with TWO ghosts. The one from the session you are running, AND the one you load.

So maybe not being able to load it is a good thing. ;)
I can view the lap in replay mode no problem, it's viewing the ghost whilst lapping. I know what you're talking about with the two ghosts, in fact there is an options thing so you can choose: View your loaded ghost, and View your best session ghost. So in theory you can turn one or the other off...it's just that no matter what the loaded ghost doesn't appear. It's not a huge problem, most times I can get a lap that's fairly close to my best after a bit of time and then that of course becomes the 'Session Best' ghost which I can then race against instead.

I can view the lap in replay mode no problem, it's viewing the ghost whilst lapping. I know what you're talking about with the two ghosts, in fact there is an options thing so you can choose: View your loaded ghost, and View your best session ghost. So in theory you can turn one or the other off...it's just that no matter what the loaded ghost doesn't appear. It's not a huge problem, most times I can get a lap that's fairly close to my best after a bit of time and then that of course becomes the 'Session Best' ghost which I can then race against instead.
I liked it better when you could just upload your ghost and have the delta shown against that lap.

Helmet pictures.

April 2000, Blackhawk Farms Racetrack. About a 100 mph getoff (motorcycle). Honda RC51 - last Honda I will own.

Knocked out, mouth to mouth on the track, almost in a helicopter. Woke up next day in hospital. Not really a big deal, I slept through the whole thing.

Back on bike 2 months later at Road America. Raced for 8 more years.

EDK, I guess this is the biggest difference between car and motorcycle racing.

IMG_0050.jpeg

IMG_0051.jpeg

Last edited:
Taking part in an endurance race tonight, 250km of Fuji, Mitsubishi vs Subaru, both gr3 cars with boosted performance ( 114% power 86% weight and max aero ) in a head to head battle. I'm running an expertly tuned WRX ( thanks to @EDK for that ) and hoping to fight at the front.

@Pigems is streaming from his car. Qualifying begins at 16:00EST ( 21:00BST ) if anyone is interested after the WW race.

The cars are split 8 vs 8 and points are awarded from 1st down through the field, the team with the most points at the end wins.

Anyone else struggling to upload images on here? It allows me to take a picture and upload but when I select from gallery or something just nothing happens?

I'll try that, thanks. Its odd though, it was a meme I made, and if I try and upload photos I have previously uploaded with no issue it doesn't work? No error message, no failure, just nothing happens..

Hey guys, I'm entering a GT Planet championship for GT3 cars that starts in a couple of weeks. I was thinking of running some WRS graphics on the car, would that be OK? And if yes are there any in game to download?

EDK
Yes, of course.

These are some in game, I think @GTP_Dutchy may have made one early on.

Yup i still have them shared on my profile.

Hi
I noticed replay for week 148 hasn't been checked so I took a look at Discovery and searched but it didn't show up. There were only 4 replays showing. I shared again with tag gtpwrs148 and open to all but I still couldn't find it in Discovery. Can you help?

There was 2 copies in the discovery and just checked it for you mate 👍 A mod will need to update the results page I can only show the flag here ;)

stanclewes
greenflag-gif.152575

Last edited:
There was 2 copies in the discovery and just checked it for you mate 👍 A mod will need to update the results page I can only show the flag here ;)

stanclewes
greenflag-gif.152575
Thanks @Mr P
Strange I couldn't see it in my Discovery after sharing.
Your own replay does show in your own Discovery when sharing, doesn't it???

Back