GTP_WRS Pit Box : Want to chat? - Need help? Post here.

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 2,684 comments
98930FF0-DD67-4148-8AE7-055BC30E4450.jpeg

Pretty much ready to go. Have my traveling buddy- Pickle Rick (search Rick and Morty).
Leaving tomorrow for summer place, then Sunday begin my trip out west (USA) starting from Wisconsin.

Last edited:
Yes, that was a rather horrible one. Could've been much worse, the cars and halo did a good job.

I think I have to buy GT7 (digital version) on PS4 as PS5 is really hard to find/buy here in Finland.
I recon it's a problem a lot of people have these days. I think we're well underway with 2023 before you can go to a shop and physically pick on of the shelf

Hey guys,

I got some news, i became a first time dad on 20-02-22 at 20:22 (yeah i know). Mother and child are doing very well. Even my tiredness is way less than expected but who know's whats to come.

Where i come from there's a saying for this which translated means as much as he's as proud as a dog with 7 dicks, recon that about covers it.

Oh and hope to see you all again on track in GT7 the way things are looking now, i might actually get some time for it ;)

Hey guys,

I got some news, i became a first time dad on 20-02-22 at 20:22 (yeah i know). Mother and child are doing very well. Even my tiredness is way less than expected but who know's whats to come.

Where i come from there's a saying for this which translated means as much as he's as proud as a dog with 7 dicks, recon that about covers it.

Oh and hope to see you all again on track in GT7 the way things are looking now, i might actually get some time for it ;)
gefeliciteerd Kevin 😍

Happy launch day everyone! Enjoyed a quick hour on the game so far. Looks incredible in 4k. Look forward to seeing what the next iteration of WRS looks like. I might make a small comeback perhaps ;-)

Edit: almost 19 years since I joined gtplanet.... feel old!

Last edited:
GT7 Full custom transmission; anyone figured out how it works? If I try to do so called "tranny trick" I can't set the gears as I wanted to. They always get set to some automatic values. I can set only speed and final.

GT7 Full custom transmission; anyone figured out how it works? If I try to do so called "tranny trick" I can't set the gears as I wanted to. They always get set to some automatic values. I can set only speed and final.
have no experience with tuning yet but i am curious what the answer is

Latest Posts

Back