GTP's Official Weekly PSC Suggestion box!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 207 comments
How about an 747. :lol:

We haven't chopped any Kia's. Try to get the new one that look's like a Jaguar, I posted something similiar in one of the automotive forums.

Originally posted by PunkRock
We've done trucks before... but tractor trailers? :odd: What would you do with that? :lol:

Think about it. If you have a trailer in the picture, what a challenge it would be. Monster truck, rally truck, drag truck, etc...

The possibilities are endless. That, and you could really have some fun making a sign of your own on the side, to incorporate yourself.

OOOHHH
i got one
lets have a contest on a R34 skyline!!
but it cant the have the stickers and oyu have to take those off
thats will be cool

HAH i did it

Attachments

• 395-6[1].jpg
    395-6[1].jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 55
They both suck. There are way too many shades and reflections in the first one. The second one's in motion, making 3/4 of the image blurry.

If we could find a picture similar to the first one, but without as much shading, it'd be perfect.

Originally posted by PunkRock
They both suck. There are way too many shades and reflections in the first one. The second one's in motion, making 3/4 of the image blurry.

If we could find a picture similar to the first one, but without as much shading, it'd be perfect.

No problem PR'
i'll get on that!

Is there anyway you could take a larger image? It's kind of small K-1.

If not, could you tell me the website, I can make a larger version of it.

It lost a lot of its sharpness when you enlarged it, though. And it lost even more when you saved it as a gif...

Nope, it's not good enough when i enlarge it. It becomes all blurry and crappy. I think we'll use this one whenever we do a GT-R. I've worked on it a little bit, and it's not so bad.

Dunno when we'll do it, though. But GT-R fanboys will be happy to know we'll do one. :P

Originally posted by Super-Supra
Wow, I think what Akira posted would make a good chopping car!

Toyo, the Skyline's you posted are already a bit modded.

Yeah, I know. No matter how hard I looked, I really couldn't come up with something really of use for a comp. So I just posted the best of my findings. Can't blame a guy for trying.

Originally posted by hanker
My suggestion is that we do more 80's early 90's cars
Yes yes YES!!!👍 👍 👍 👍 👍
If you want to do this PunkRock, but cant find pictures...I'll willingly go looking.

That's a nice idea. Pictures shouldn't too hard to come by, and i've already found this sweet MKII Golf GTi i was planning to use pretty soon anyway. :)

Back