GTP's Official Weekly PSC Suggestion box!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 207 comments
What about....

350z18.jpg

...this? :confused:

Oh, and by the way, I found a REALLY awesome picture of a BMW that's stock as it's racing by as camera that gets a nice shot of it with everything bluring by but the car itself, which would make an awesome chop because if you change the wheels you gotta get them to look like their spinning too. ^.^

I'm thinking we should try out some different angles every now and then, just to keep it challenging.. That Mini was a good start for those and look what came up with it.

I've decided on another RS6 picture, instead of the one shown at the top of the page. The lighting at the back is too strong, the car loses a lot of detail because of that.

Maybe have a themed contest, do what you want, but to a theme, like circuit racer/rally/convertible.....

I'm really screwed in the head, aren't I?

Originally posted by slidesquad#1
Maybe have a themed contest, do what you want, but to a theme, like circuit racer/rally/convertible.....

I'm really screwed in the head, aren't I?

Actually I've thought about that myself, it probably would be pretty good.

Who wants to do a 240Z in the near future? :P I've found an awesome picture about 4 minutes ago!

Nope, it's not that one. It's on the same site as the RX7, which is pretty cool too. I'll use it eventually. :)

Oh, as you probably expected, C6 Corvette tomorrow. ;)

Originally posted by xAkirax2004
PR, what have you done in the way of Mercedes?

I was going to suggest a fairly old one. 1975-1982-ish.

I probably can go even older than that, like a 55' 300SL Gullwing... :P

what about a Bondish Aston Martin DB6? I've got some good pics of one (:

Cano

also, Minorke, those two panel trucks are far from stock.

but.. but.. I wanted to make mine into Initial D style :( damn you PR! why must you ruin everything!!!!!! 👍

Latest Posts

Back