GTP's Official Weekly PSC Suggestion box!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 207 comments
Originally posted by epic
but.. but.. I wanted to make mine into Initial D style :( damn you PR! why must you ruin everything!!!!!! đź‘Ť

Hey, it's white and black, just stick a tofu shop sticker on the side, and you're done! :lol:

Mazda6! Do a Mazda6 hehehe.. you said you had a good picture last year in the Mazda6 PSC thread thing that Jpec made :D

Originally posted by Integra Type R
So what are we doing after the Mazda 6?

Good question...:irked: I just don't know what to do next. It's not like I'm losing interest, but choosing, and pleasing everyone, is starting to get a lot harder.

Originally posted by epic
omg please not an aSS-R

I said truck, not pile of garbage trying to look like a truck! :lol: I was thinking more along the lines of a Hummer. A real one, too.

Originally posted by PunkRock
I said truck, not pile of garbage trying to look like a truck! :lol: I was thinking more along the lines of a Hummer. A real one, too.

Ooh yes please, PR! Things in the forum would go off competely if you put one of them in! I have ideas already...:D

Originally posted by xAkirax2004
An H1 truck. Not a wagon.

It's got the soft top, too. I think it's one of the last civilian versions, because it has a set of ugly wheels. You'll see tomorrow. ;)

Originally posted by GTJugend
Too bad I found this pic after the golf comp. Mabye something to save for later?

Ohh, I like that!

I've got the 6 series in the plans, too. Hadn't thought about the New 500, definitively worth a shot. đź‘Ť

Im just suggesting. We have never ever done a 50s car, and this would be a good start. I dont think someone wont like this car. finding a chopeable pic can be hard, but I can find one. I dont know if this one would do.
w12.jpg

if that wont do, how about this?
co55.jpg

Cano

if the first picture doesnt show up, im gonna shoot myself.

-_- bloody doublepost. well, I dont think I'll get too much support for these ones anyway, but I had to try :rolleyes:

Cano

I nearly chose that Vette not too long ago, but the one I had wasn't that great looking, quality wise, which is probably why I didn't take it.

So many good suggestions lately!

woah, i just realized i requested a 6-series and got it! i feel special :) ! we need a porsche. i saw no porsches in the hall of fame!

Latest Posts

Back