GTP's Official Weekly PSC Suggestion box!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 207 comments
Punkrock take this one please that's an original of my customcar hhahhhaaha:lol:
morrisminororginal.jpg
:lol:

eerie...

I have the same 240SX. well, without the wing or front bumper lip.

and mine has Motegi MR-7's. and its lowered an inch in the front and 1.5in in the rear.

same red exterior and same grey interior.

what year is that?

mine is a '90 i blew the SOHC and got a DOHC out of a '95

Originally posted by Freeway
eerie...

I have the same 240SX. well, without the wing or front bumper lip.

and mine has Motegi MR-7's. and its lowered an inch in the front and 1.5in in the rear.

same red exterior and same grey interior.

what year is that?

mine is a '90 i blew the SOHC and got a DOHC out of a '95

just got some new MSR rims on it with 5% tint.

it's a 90 SOHC with almost 160 original miles on it
gonna drop a S13 SR20DET Redtop in it sometime this month

how about.. a hybrid.. like the toyota prius.. or the honda insight? just an idea (i've already done an insight tho)

Prius
back 3/4:
photo_3.jpg

front 3/4:
photo_1.jpg

another high-res pic can be found HERE

insight:
photo_03_large.jpg

photo_04_large.jpg

i can't find a hi-res ver tho.. :irked:

You should consider adding another choice to the polls. I would like to plea non of the above on some of the competitions recently, to give a better response then one of the choices of chops.

toyomatt84
You should consider adding another choice to the polls. I would like to plea non of the above on some of the competitions recently, to give a better response then one of the choices of chops.

if you didnt wanna vote for anyone why vote at all? 💡

toyomatt84
That's by far the stupidest thing ever, why can't you just not vote?

What is that, anyway? Looks like a Calibra got it going with a Skyline...

Yes i love the uk cars specialy the older cars like the morris minor tvrking i owned one a customized version from 1952 take a look at page 8 for an original one :)

I dont now if this is the right place to post this here,.... but with GT4 out in Japan and coming to US and EU in feb/march maybe GTplanet can start a PHOTOMODE PIC. COMPETITION. A weekly comp. with diff. catagories like coolest, funniest, fastest ect.

Just a suggestion, maybe also with Photochop edit?

I would post that in the main competition area, to get people's opinions. We don't put the contest in this sub-forum anymore because people are so lazy they don't want to go the extra click.

Back