GTP's Official Weekly PSC Suggestion box!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 207 comments
What about this beauty?

peugeot_406_2.jpg

Peugeot 406 Coupé.

'tis already planned anyway... maybe in the very near future, maybe not. We've done a lot of european cars/trucks lately... might want to diversify a bit. :P

this week was a lupo.. doesnt get any more diverse than that. :P :lol: I swore we do a hatchback every 2 comps or something lol :( whatcha got in mind for next week? :D

I have absolutely no idea whatsoever... There's so much stuff you guys requested, I don't know where to start...

wow, that's a nice car. i ve never seen it.

maybe we should do a Viper

Originally posted by PunkRock
'tis already planned anyway... maybe in the very near future, maybe not. We've done a lot of european cars/trucks lately... might want to diversify a bit. :P

But there's one European car you've missed. ;)

IMG_0046.JPG

Can we do one of these?

*drools* is that the Tuscan speed 6 or the Speed 12?

anyway, we need to do some american muscle. we haven't done a powerful car in a while. maybe a viper or a camaro Z28. last american car was i believe the C6.

i got a great idea! how about a GTO? so many people hat the look of it, they can make it look the way they want! heres a good pic (it's at a pretty common angle) i would loove to do this car!

gto9.jpg

We did a Monaro not too long ago, like I said.. Since it's pretty much the same car, you'll have to wait a bit to see it.

how about the ford GT? we havent done an american muscle car in a while. maybe we can do the new mustang instead. beautify an ugly car.

gt11.jpg

mst05_expopup_3.jpg

I say that the last one is the most interesting car ever posted here for a photoshop contest. what would be more diverse than that? ever try to really custom-add an entire part of the body? I'd reeeeealy hit that one.

Cano

If I may have a say in a pic for the contest, I would like to chop the Ferrari 612 Scaglietti. Although, knowing how much you love Ferraris, PR, maybe there's not much chance! ;)

how_about_this.jpg

Back