GTS vs GT6 - Cars comparison

• Thread starter emula
  • 1,346 comments
00gjiuc.jpg

01jwe07.jpg

Lamborghini Miura '67 https://granturismo.forumfree.it/?t=76175396

You know what grinds my ears?

The fact that PD release interior pictures on their website and Kazunori stating you can finally take interior shots and as photographer yourself there is no way to get shots inside of the car with no driver itself and it has been a whole freaking year already!

I wish there is some some way that you can remove the driver out of the way while taking interior shots (or heck scapes introducing a new interior shot option) because the driver seem to be blocking many details.

Enough rant back to goodies..

You know what grinds my ears?

The fact that PD release interior pictures on their website and Kazunori stating you can finally take interior shots and as photographer yourself there is no way to get shots inside of the car with no driver itself and it has been a whole freaking year already!

I wish there is some some way that you can remove the driver out of the way while taking interior shots (or heck scapes introducing a new interior shot option) because the driver seem to be blocking many details.

Enough rant back to goodies..

There was also going to be a VR Dyno mode test your cars speed and all that...

Last edited:
I still kinda prefer the colors and tone in previous GT games. GTS looks a bit cartoonish and exaggerated, like a CG car commercial where everything is just a little too shiny and perfect. GT5 was more gritty and dirty.

I still kinda prefer the colors and tone in previous GT games. GTS looks a bit cartoonish and exaggerated, like a CG car commercial where everything is just a little too shiny and perfect. GT5 was more gritty and dirty.
I actually found GT5 to be the most cartoonish looking game in the series. Going straight from GT4 to GT5 was a huge change from gritty to cartoonish.

I actually found GT5 to be the most cartoonish looking game in the series. Going straight from GT4 to GT5 was a huge change from gritty to cartoonish.
I think they progressively got more cartoonish with better graphics, the limitations of PS2 hardware kinda forced them to use phototextures for a lot of stuff and the limited color range made for a really realistic image especially on old CRT TV sets. It's still crazy what they did with just 4 mb of RAM total.

Back