how good of a gran turismo player are you??

  • Thread starter Thread starter xAkirax2004
  • 358 comments
  • 12,558 views
Because it sucks royally... :D Well, in the context of the game... I DID say "any tune level", so if you want to submit a stock 22B time, label it stock and I'll flag it on the Leaderboard for you.
 
Originally posted by Bollocks#999
How about we have that for the next challenge then? Famine?


Fully worked 22B (maxed out every thing) S8 tyres @ Deep Forrest?


any takers
Keep it on Trial Mountain so I dont have to do it again :p
 
Mischa, Kelly, Famine and Ron you folk are so lucky that you can race I-Link versus the best of the best, I wish I had the same oppurtunity, just so they could kick my ass. I'd enjoy that so much.
 
I give myself a humble 8. I am a good racer, but there is still much room for improvement.
 
Originally posted by T13R
Keep it on Trial Mountain so I dont have to do it again :p

that was the idea of running at deep forest mate, so you would have to run it again ;) :p
 
Originally posted by Bollocks#999
that was the idea of running at deep forest mate, so you would have to run it again ;) :p
After doing so many laps with the 22B on TM, I dont want to drive it ever again!! hehe
 
k, i'll buy a 22b and race it stock around midfield... :)
 
...except its at Deep Forest ;)
 
am gonna have a go at this today, anybody else?


first time I will have played Gt in 4 weeks so im bound to be a bit rusty:)
 
um i must be handicaped very heavly to loose to anyone, i usualy run a hybrid s2000 with about 540hp, nothing to scare an escudo but its still fast, i just basicly put one insain clutch tranny combo in it with a fiat inline 5 bored 40 over.
 
how abot i make one insain run at midfield with my hybrid s2000, it only has 540hp.... ill be honest a stock pagani type s should be able to beat it.
 
...except the challenge is a 22B@deep forrest, cant anybody read?

In any caser have had a go in 2 22B's (566HP and a hybrid 1206HP beast) the times so far:

566HP: 1:11.451 with time to come of, still gotta fine tune the susp side of things
1206HP: 1:07.029 same thing here, just a little harder to get a handle on this beast

I have replays of both to back these times up, both are clean


EDIT: with the hybrid, was airborne in 2 places, the first coming into brake for turn 1, the second just as im turning in to the left/right after turn 1, great stuff:cool:
 
where are these guys that were talking about how good they were in the Impreza?

c'mon guys, give me some compitition here
 
Originally posted by Bollocks#999
...except the challenge is a 22B@deep forrest, cant anybody read?

In any caser have had a go in 2 22B's (566HP and a hybrid 1206HP beast) the times so far:

566HP: 1:11.451 with time to come of, still gotta fine tune the susp side of things
1206HP: 1:07.029 same thing here, just a little harder to get a handle on this beast

I have replays of both to back these times up, both are clean


EDIT: with the hybrid, was airborne in 2 places, the first coming into brake for turn 1, the second just as im turning in to the left/right after turn 1, great stuff:cool:


Hmmm. You should be able to get a better time with the hybrid like 1:05.xxx what engine you using? r390 racecar? chassis? etc...
 
It depends, really. 1200hp may seem like a good idea, but if you're running to the rules - 100% clean, with no offs and no wall contact - it's going to be hard running a good time on a track like Deep Forest.
 
Originally posted by Mephis
i must be handicaped very heavly

I've been thinking the same thing for a while now - especially as you seem to be unable (unwilling?) to read anything that appears before your own posts...
 
standard 22bB at trial mountain...I could be tempted ;)
 
Originally posted by graveltrap
standard 22bB at trial mountain...I could be tempted ;)


Once again, just for everuybody in the cheap seats:


22B@Deep Forrest

ok?


and as far as I know its a standard chassis (I didnt make the car) with a power upgrade, could be the LM Impreza chassis now that I think about it

Hopefully I'll have a replay up in a day or 2, depends on me good mate Prancing Horse to send 'em to me (he owns the x-port) good thing is he only lives across town
 
Fine I'll give it a go on.... wednesday. Dont have time before that.
 
Hi,

I'm only good at one Licence-Test
IA7 Licence : 00.44.827 ( 2th Place by Racing line )

Thats the Slalom Track on Complex String with the lovely Skyline
I'm love this Corse :D

But by all other, my times are baddish :lol:
 
Pull the other one, Werner... I've seen you around before (GTL for a start...)...

Trying to lull us into a false sense of security, eh? :D
 
on a scale of 1 to 10 I reckon I am on 7 not the best but still pretty good but thats how I feel about most things I bother to take part in :D
 
I'll give my fully tuned 22B STi a run at Deep Forest when I get the time to play again. I love my STi Version 6 more though...hehe
 
here are the 2 runs I made in the 22B, first one is with the car 560+ HP vehicle, the second is the hybrid
 

Attachments

Back