how good of a gran turismo player are you??

I think I'll be submitting a time for the Clio Road Car challenge sometime this weekend. After watching Arwin's video I immediately dropped my time to a 1'57, and Im pretty sure I'll have a clean 1'56 when I give it another go this weekend. I see not many ppl downloaded the replays still, I think most of you are on PAL?

Originally posted by White Snake
I would say im about a good 9 i have only ever lost one two player battle to this guy which is an easy 10.

P.S
I have V.S a lot of people.

Join the comp and see how you match up against people outside your neighborhood ;)

BTW,... what is V.S.?

V.S is versis(sp?)

Trust me on this, it becomes very handy to be able to communicate with people who think very little

But then again it also gets you think very little

i'll give myself a 6/10 i dont think a rating of 10/10 is possible cause theres always someone better than yourself, and i consider myself slightly above average. :)

Originally posted by DoZeRxXx
V.S is versis(sp?)

Actually, it's a quality rating of cognac - V.S. is "Very Special". The good stuff is V.S.O.P. - "Very Special, Old Pale".

Versus is almost always abbreviated to vs. (as in "Kramer vs. Kramer") or simply v. But I suspect brian had merely activated his sarcasm chip :D

Originally posted by DoZeRxXx

But then again it also gets you think very little

A perfect example of my thoughts in my post above,.... slow down, take a deep breath, and think about what your saying,.. when I think about the above quote,.. I get a headache.

hey guys n gals:)

im fairly new here and i love the gt series i also am a german...now ive read a couple of times about 2 germans in their own league etc etc whatever...who are they and what do u mean exactly? maybe for example gimmie some times car/track combos as an example....'preciate it

lata

Originally posted by alpine_man
hey guys n gals:)

im fairly new here and i love the gt series i also am a german...now ive read a couple of times about 2 germans in their own league etc etc whatever...who are they and what do u mean exactly? maybe for example gimmie some times car/track combos as an example....'preciate it

lata

There are a couple of German guys who are just better then everybody else. They are JMR, Arco and Flinx.

Check out this site for their latest times.

Originally posted by Red Eye Racer
A perfect example of my thoughts in my post above,.... slow down, take a deep breath, and think about what your saying,.. when I think about the above quote,.. I get a headache.

What???
Am i really that confusing???
Another thing ill say is, the more you know me the easier i am to understand.

here is my S2000 run, a bit belated Im sure but after the 2 weeks from my comp having a brain fart this is the first time I could get the replay here
:cheers:

Attachments

• s2000lm@ssr5wet_1.15.771_bollocks.xps
    43.4 KB · Views: 1
Hehe, I thought this thread was going down for good after it ended up like on the 3rd page. I would download the replay but ur using PAL :( From what I can see, no one is interested in the S2000LM on SSR5 Wet II cuz there is 0 downloads of my replay since I put it up. Maybe you will get more lucky with the PAL users ;)

4th page actually mate

just thought I'd post it (finally) in any case, might have to do the others now, and the 2000 again, cant hace you in front of me now can we? ;) :D

Nice avatar BTW

Originally posted by Bollocks#999
4th page actually mate

just thought I'd post it (finally) in any case, might have to do the others now, and the 2000 again, cant hace you in front of me now can we? ;) :D

Nice avatar BTW
Thank You.. its very cheeky :) And no, cant have me in front now can we? :P

Edit: Well since you brought this thread back from the grave, Im gonna have a shot at the sim tyre/normal clio v6 on Cote as soon as I can.

anyway.....I am the best of the best of many who are the best drivers who drive the Subaru Impreza WRX STi Version 6 fully tuned for battle.

hehehe make that 10 for driving a Subaru Impreza. other cars...7-8 rating

Originally posted by FuJi K
anyway.....I am the best of the best of many who are the best drivers who drive the Subaru Impreza WRX STi Version 6 fully tuned for battle.

thats a pretty brave thing there fella, calling yaself the best of the best :rolleyes:

You will find that all of the fast guys will never call themselves that

Originally posted by Famine
Anyone want to put-up or shut-up? I know how good/bad/average I am - I race online with the Germans. Getting close to them is an art form - and if there's anyone on this board that can get within a second a lap of bigp and jmr I'll eat my hat. And that's said in the knowledge that Max E. and Mr. P frequent this board.

I'll post a car/track combo for you all to try out - it'll be a hotlap only though. Feel free to discuss any split time/settings.

FAO Moderators - Since this is not a proper OLR, just a quickie in response to a question asked on this board, I think it'd be better served staying in here. Some drivers may take part who wouldn't otherwise visit the OLR forum.

Why does everyone forget about me?:(

I'd rate myself as a 9.2.

well...if Ron is a 9 then i'm no where near a 9.2, 8.75 for me now.

Originally posted by FuJi K

Are you good with a 22B? I recently ran a clean sub 1'20 time with it on Trial Mountain with everything maxed out. Hard stuff!

Originally posted by Bollocks#999
thats a pretty brave thing there fella, calling yaself the best of the best :rolleyes:

You will find that all of the fast guys will never call themselves that
...yes I am brave enough...only about the WRX STi Version 6;)

I have a 22B STi that's turned...but I've not turn that car as much as the STi Version 6. I pretty much have the same settings for all my Imprezas. They're all tuned on Grand Valley Speedway, so there migh be a difference at a different track.

How about we have that for the next challenge then? Famine?

Fully worked 22B (maxed out every thing) S8 tyres @ Deep Forrest?

any takers

The Clio was stock, the Clio race car was, other than the completely useless semi-racing parts on it, stock too.

So I'll tack a Subaru Impreza 22B, any tune level (no hybrids) fast lap of Deep Forest on page 1...

Back