how good of a gran turismo player are you??

to be serious I would rate my self a 9.5 I gave my self this because I can drive the car defensively or offensively theirs not one car in the game that I cant handle or tune to its maximum peak iv also been playing gt series for about 5 years I also like to emulate famous drivers when I race one good example was when I had the first gran turismo and my brother told my that I could never drive a viper without crashing I proved him wrong I even power sided threw a corner well that’s why I give my self that rating.(after that game my bro kinda felt like this) :banghead: :eek: :mad: :irked: and i was like :D ;)

Originally posted by racerD
to be serious I would rate my self a 9.5 I gave my self this because I can drive the car defensively or offensively theirs not one car in the game that I cant handle or tune to its maximum peak iv also been playing gt series for about 5 years I also like to emulate famous drivers when I race one good example was when I had the first gran turismo and my brother told my that I could never drive a viper without crashing I proved him wrong I even power sided threw a corner well that’s why I give my self that rating.(after that game my bro kinda felt like this) :banghead: :eek: :mad: :irked: and i was like :D ;)

I love it when you can prove people wrong, then shove it in their face like that.

i gotta give myself probably a 9 or 9.5.... i try to get the best possible racing line for every track and with every car... would've given myself a 10 if i had won formula gt though....:banghead:

Originally posted by racerD

Again with the not-reading-of-the-thread...

Run a 2:01.033 in the Clio Road car, 0 ASM/TCS 3 (forgot to do th oil change)

'Tis a slippery sucker on Sims ;) could do with a close ratio 'box though

Can I have my S2000 LM time updated in there please?

i didnt either cuz when i got back it was 12 pages i was like :eek:
i read the first 3 pages and the last 3 pages to see what was up

i find it kinda funny 9.5 because he learned to drive the viper on gt1 lmao ya it took me a bit to learn the viper and vette

I'm not sure about BHP and oil changes. I was running ASM 0 and TCS at 2 this seemed to be the best combination for me. I was on my second clio when I finally managed to break the 1'56 barrier ;)

To clear something up......Arwin originally posted his sim tyre challenge at GT3 times....I posted a spot race with sim tyres here and Arwin then posted details of the races that comprised the sim tyre challenge in that thread....I did not take part in the original 10 race series.

By the way there is a replay of Arwins best lap (1'56.6xx) on Daans ??? replay site

Damn ppl are starting to close in on the SSR5 Wet time.

What I enjoy most about this thread is the will people seem to have on improving their times which in turn forces them to become better. Hopefully it is a beginning for those who dont do any OLR yet.

Originally posted by graveltrap
To clear something up......Arwin originally posted his sim tyre challenge at GT3 times....I posted a spot race with sim tyres here and Arwin then posted details of the races that comprised the sim tyre challenge in that thread....I did not take part in the original 10 race series.

By the way there is a replay of Arwins best lap (1'56.6xx) on Daans ??? replay site

A little contrived, but I get you... :D

daan's site is http://www.davidanderson.org.uk/.

Edit: Arwin's lap was 1'56.732, and you can download all 7Mb of it from http://www.davidanderson.org.uk/files/ArwinClioMonaco.wmv.
cliosm.jpg

Ciao, Fabio!

il record l'ho fatto con la Clio penso che sia la "race" (fra le due è quella che costa di + non ricordo) Ma il tempo Famine l'ha messo in prima pagina da tempo e non è un granché non capisco :confused:

comunque se vuoi di posso mandare il replay :)

hehe non ti preoccupare per questo. Famine l'ha messo nella posizione giusta. La Race Car e quella che costa di piu e ci sono dei numeri sopra. Hai visto il replay di Arwin? Molto bello.

Hey is it me, or does Arwin use a wheel? Cuz he/she controls the car very well, and the steering is almost never at -90 degree or +90 degree( when looking at the wheel icon on the left hand side ). Instead its always somewhere in between allowing him to keep the car running smooth, and the same thing for the throttle. I still find it hard to control the throttle and steering with the DS2... Atleast it isnt a DS1 :)

logitech wingman gt wheel for a PC....aparantly the same as the original GT force with out the problems of the driving force wheel

Oh yea... since I recently got the Xport (NTSC), I can upload my replay saves on here.. if anyone can actually see them.

Hmm, this might be complicated.. dont know what file is which anymore. And I cant seem to make Arwin's replay save program work..

Ok, after screwing around with the xport softare abit, I found a little option to save specific files to a specific place on the hard drive. So now that I know which one is which, I can post the two replays :)

Attachments

• t13r s2000lm ssr5rw.xps
    45.7 KB · Views: 0

Latest Posts

Back