How many credits do you have?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jazzmatazz
  • 78 comments
  • 3,878 views
Messages
46
Messages
JDilladaKilla
Went from nearly 9 mil down to 754,000 in less than 2 days. UCD blessesd me with a lot of sweet rides. I remember when I first got this game and reached 400,000cr and thought I was BALLIN haha.
 
Almost 2,000,000. It's just going to keep getting higher with the seasonal events.
 
I have 2.1 million.
I spent 13 million in one day because of the UCD :D
 
19,530,917

Screw that guy who found out the cap was $20mil and no one else would reach it.
 
Right now 19.015.409, but soon much less due to a looooong shopping list. :dopey:
 
Right now 7.5 million, I reached the 20 million credit cap and bought a F2007. :)
 
I'm actually running low on cash... Around 420,000 Cr I believe.

Doesn't really matter, I'm almost done with my collection. And a new set of seasonal events is coming btw
 
was extremely high now low on cash i have about 750,000
 
Around 5 million right now, might push up to ten before tomorrow is over, we have big snow in the windy city.
 
Somewhere around the 6.8 million credit mark, I think.
 
0, just got the Penniless trophy :)
 
The maximun i reach is 12.000.000 then i blow out all buying a LOT of my favourite cars. Now i have 500.000 :dopey:
 
Around 12.000.000
Allmost bought all tourning/LM/Race cars I wanted in UCD, now im gonna start collecting all nice premium cars i dont have :)
 
Just sort of 4 mill. I´m concentrating on finishing the A-spec events and do the occasional seasonal event to juice up my bank account for needed money, to buy cars for the A-spec events.
 
I struggle to hold more than 2million as I always end up buying something and tuning it. Like just now, bought another M3, fully tuned and painted matte black with black wheels. Then bought two cars from the UCD and am down at 35k :guilty:
 
14.1mill just bought the c9 going for the penniless trophy now, and a nice spending spree (really after a escudo or falken skyline in my UCD)
 
Have close to 12 million but I expect that will be gone pretty soon.
 
11.3 million. I guess I still need another 190 million to complete my collection :(
 
19.X right now, hoping for the 2D to show up soon as it's the last really expensive standard car I need for the collection.
 
I had almost nine million. Last night went on a little shopping spree and now have five million.
 
19.X right now, hoping for the 2D to show up soon as it's the last really expensive standard car I need for the collection.

Same here! :dopey: I only need the Chaparral 2D (not 2J) too, and, meanwhile, i buy Nascar cars to complete the collection. :sly:
 
12,152,899. Waiting to get to 20,000,000 to buy a 20 million car so that I can get the penniless trophy. :D
 
90,000 after spending it all on the Schwimmwagen for the seasonals:grumpy:
 
1.350cr
Filling my garage with all the cars is expensive :guilty:
429 cars to go :ouch:
 
9.7 mil grinding with the wind, trying to get my p4:drool:

140 some odd cars in my garage, only need like 3 more
 
About 4.5m credits on my main account, and 11.5m on my 2nd account.
 
7.5 million, it was 350000 last night, but I got my 1000 car trophy and sold just over 700 cars today.
 
Back