How many credits do you have?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jazzmatazz
  • 78 comments
  • 3,878 views
20,000,000

It was really tough getting there but now I won't buy anything unless I have the time to grind back up to 20,000,000. If I buy a high priced race car, I just don't buy anything after that until I'm back to 20,000,000, no matter what shows up in the UCD.
 
I currently have 12,832,303 Cr. Whenever I get to about 15 million, I alway find a car I want, which leaves me hanging around the 13 million mark most of the time. I now have 212 cars in my garage.
 
10.7 million but few days ago I purchase de C9 Sauber, great car.
I'm reserving the money to buy the FGT soon when was required but I'm still trying to finish all special events first.
 
Last edited:
7.5 mill and just over 280 cars most of which are primary stock except for some tires and maybe a diet ( lightning mods )

I've yet to decide if I'm going to bother adding all the Asian various models or not ( 40 skylines ... why?? ) most of my collection thus far has been European cars or rare ones i find in the UCD.
 
Had 11.2 million last night, but i blew my wad on a number of sweet rides. Now floating just below 4 million.
 
A bit over $13.9 million right now, just bought up some stuff in the online dealer, including another FGT (different color). I've hit the $20 million cap a couple times & went on some crazy buying & tuning sprees.

With over 300 cars in my garage, I'm finding fewer cars I want to buy in the UCD. Still waiting for the Nismo GT-R LM road car, been looking for it for over 2 months now!
 
I at last after few months get 20 000 000 and Buy Ferrari 330 P4.

20 000 000 its max in game :(

after shoping i get 0 and new trophy :dunce:
 
The maximum. 20 million.

I used in A-spec the American serie thing in extreme races. 117.000 cr in 4 minutes. Did this over and over again until I got 20 million.
 
19.2mil w/ 300 cars
 
Most I ever had was 1.3 million, but my dirty head got me into creating UCD cars to rally cars... like for example the Lan Evo RSs into real Rally Cars. I really need to stop spending money. Right now I am doing the Grand Valley Endurance race, and I currently have 250,000 dollars because I tune my cars too much, so that drains my funds! :grumpy:
 
The maximum. 20 million.

I used in A-spec the American serie thing in extreme races. 117.000 cr in 4 minutes.


which race?, because that is better than " the wind"
 
im keeping it around 4m waiting for the BMW V12 LMP to appear
 
16.5 mil for now. i just dont buy cars. I only use cockpit so all standards are worthless to me. i have a few of the lmp1 / gt1 / group c standards hoping they will be premiums one day.
 
20,000,000. I don't know what to buy.
 
The maximum. 20 million.

I used in A-spec the American serie thing in extreme races. 117.000 cr in 4 minutes. Did this over and over again until I got 20 million.

I do the same race myself, and before that I did the European series.......99,000 for 5 to 6 minutes of racing, depending on whether you use 1000 or 500hp.

But I only do it when I feel like a used car, go and race it 3 times, get 340k, buy used car and go crazy modifying it.
 
which race?, because that is better than " the wind"
A-spec ==> Extreme series ==> American Championship, level 23 ==> Indianapolis Motor Speedway 5 laps, 117,000 cr.. With the Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II. You can go flat out the entire 5 laps. It's only a 4 minute race. The day before yesterday I did 44 races, 5 laps each to get the last few millions of the 20 million.

I even had to switch off the sound because it was very annoying listening to the awful engine sounds of GT5, lap after lap, race after race until I got 20 million cr.

The seasonal online events helped a little bit. As I only started a fews week ago and I didn't know about these events in the beginning, I was only able to take part in the bonus race 5. It helped but not that much to get 20 million.
 
A-spec ==> Extreme series ==> American Championship, level 23 ==> Indianapolis Motor Speedway 5 laps, 117,000 cr.. With the Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II. You can go flat out the entire 5 laps. It's only a 4 minute race. The day before yesterday I did 44 races, 5 laps each to get the last few millions of the 20 million.

I even had to switch off the sound because it was very annoying listening to the awful engine sounds of GT5, lap after lap, race after race until I got 20 million cr.

The seasonal online events helped a little bit. As I only started a fews week ago and I didn't know about these events in the beginning, I was only able to take part in the bonus race 5. It helped but not that much to get 20 million.

you can do those 5laps faster in the team oreca viper fully tuned .
best total time would be 3:40 at best
 
I'm sitting at 28k and some change right now. I bought a bunch of cars and did a couple race mods today. Before that I was sitting at a little over 600k. I not going to grind more because of the new seasonal events coming online tonight. The highest I have ever had was 5 million. Then I bought my Formula GT and that all went away.
 
I've been to 20 million and spent it twice, but now I only have about 4 million and 400 odd cars
 
Now that I'm lvl 37, I find credits are secondary to XP, but anyway;

20,000,000 then bought a Miura last night and thn finished it of with Mclarens and som GT cars.
 
20.000.000Cr Max!
Im now 10.100.000Cr ! :sly
 
Around 18.5 million at the moment. But I can see that dropping drastically soon. There are a few premium cars I'm after, such as the 787B, and I want to rebuy a few cars to have a stock version too. All this will probably set me back about 10 million.
 
I'm sitting on the millions, sometimes less sometimes more.

I'm just buying drift cars or for some event a-spec/seasonal ones.
 
My credits are always changing! I'm always doing events to score money, and then I spend all the money on new cars, and then even more money to tune those cars! The most Credits I have had was about 1,400,000 credits. Spend the 1,000,000 to get myself the Mclaren F1. Was disappointed with it because it didn't reach my expectations of a 1,000,000 Credit car, but it's still good.
 
Back