How many credits do you have?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jazzmatazz
  • 78 comments
  • 3,878 views
19,xxx,xxx right now, making my way to the x2010
 
Just a few $ under 10,000,000. Due to some spending last night. =)
 
Never mind:) Atleast it won the race on the first try with some tuning.

It took me 4 attempts to win it!
First attempt was because I tried a stock car, didn't work very well.
Second and third attempt was with a fully tuned car, but the wrong gearing.
Fourth attempt was with the right gearing, I span twice though, very weird brakes!
 
My highest so far was 13.5 million, but last week the Sauber C9 showed up on the OD, so I now i have worked my way back up to 12.5 million (took some time, though).
I could not be happier with that C9, however. If you don't have it, BUY IT! I use it more than my Toyota Minolta. Fast.
 
this is how many i have....

picture.php


time to go on a spending spree :sly:
 
Highest I have was 14 million. I am trying to collect all the cars so it was 500,000 last night. Did 2 Dream Car Championship then spent 1.5 on online dealer cars. About 900k now. :D
 
Left with 1 mill after the merc sauber c9, Toyota GT one, RUF btr and pace car all appeared at once in the UCD
 
I'm cruising at around 9 mill at the moment, saving up for the Ferrari F1's so I can buy each colour variation of them.
 
Last edited:
Bought another Miura, a McLaren MP4-12C and two McLaren F1's.
 
About 1.5 Million

I like to spend :cool:
 
I had 13M, but yesterday, I bought the Sauber C9, and a TVR Cerbera Speed 12, so now I have 8M
 
I have around 14 million. Trying to save up for 20 mil so I can buy that Ferrari. D:
 
Highest was 17M or thereabouts. Right now I'm just under 13M
 
practically nothing, but a lot of nice cars :D

Now, where are those new seasonals?
 
Right now I'm perusing these forums because Bob is running the dream car to bring me back from 19.1 to 20 million. I tend to spend 1 mil per day then make Bob earn it back later that night :)
 
Around 2 million+ credits. It could help if the season events were updated now.
 
Back